Donald Trump and US politics

RIP Dems for real. If they let her run again they are even dumber than I took them for which is saying a lot. As in rocks would test higher.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
RIP Dems for real. If they let her run again they are even dumber than I took them for which is saying a lot. As in rocks would test higher.
Clinton herself promised she'd never campaign for public office again. Appointments, maybe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Nuclear program in North Korea will be accelerated. Iran will spend more money on it´s military. Thx Donald, good job. /irony

Just stop barking.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Sep 22, 2017, 6:31:27 AM
"
Nuclear program in North Korea will be accelerated. Iran will spend more money on it´s military. Thx Donald, good job. /irony

Just stop barking.

Yeah, another 8 years of appeasement policy where NK can develop their nuclear bombs in peace would be way better.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The WORKING agreement with Iran is a very good example. Trump is selling bullshit. Result will be worse.

"Appeasement" has not happened to both countries for a long time.

Besides, Trump is just in the right position for his demands....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWI8jpqlVNE

("A Trumpian Debut at the United Nations: The Daily Show")
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Sep 22, 2017, 7:53:43 AM

Although I've never been as dedicated to left-wing politics as he has, I've always enjoyed now-Senator Al Franken's way with words. I think the sugar-coated platitudes we use to name our legislation have been uncool for decades (see George Carlin on euphemisms), and it's about time our representatives in government embrace their inner edgelords. In that spirit, I hope all you Americans tell your Congresspeople to vote "yay" on the Screw You Billy Kimmel Act of 2017.

Edit: Of course, the Left is slightly mischaracterizing the legislation. The best feature of the Screw You Billy Kimmel Act is that it gives each state flexibility to determine its own healthcare solution. This means New York can try socialized medicine while Kentucky can go full Rand Paul and, yes, the State of California will have the long-awaited freedom from federal guidelines that currently prohibit it from telling Billy Kimmel to fuck himself. But technically, the choice would still be up to Californians, and I have faith in my heart that they'll choose wisely.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 22, 2017, 9:15:46 PM
"

Just stop barking.

Iran and North Korea are non-issues being made into big issues by the media and MIC.

Iran and North Korea's real position is, we're not getting regime changed by the USA and NATO.

If it's not Iran and North Korea, MIC would find another enemy #1 that needs to be dealt with. It's a never ending cycle of US imperialistic war mongering.
Every single day MIC shills be like

Does Mr. Paul know what you're doing with his likeness?
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 23, 2017, 6:42:14 PM
It is not your "bad, bad" media or "MIC". It is your President escalating conflicts. Completely unnecessary.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Sep 24, 2017, 4:02:05 AM
"
It is not your "bad, bad" media or "MIC". It is your President escalating conflicts. Completely unnecessary.
Nobody is escalating anything. NKor is just hot air and posturing, and Trump replies in kind. Nothing will come of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info