Donald Trump and US politics

How laws censoring "hate speech" are just as stupid as gun control: https://youtube.com/watch?v=o_R6D0wOD5k&t=30m36s (6 minutes of relevant conversation)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 20, 2017, 6:37:28 PM
Looks like straight black men really are the white people of black people.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Looks like straight black men really are the white people of black people.

Spoiler

This genuinely made me LAWL!
Psalms of Moribund
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It gets worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1F7O09CIuw

Charlottesville is Russia's fault too.

The libs crying "IT'S RUSSIA" is like the boy who cried wolf. If they do end up being responsible for SOMETHING, nobody is gonna believe them. It really puts into context how stupid they are.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 21, 2017, 12:16:34 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
The libs crying "IT'S RUSSIA" is like the boy who cried wolf.
"Libs" is an odd term for neocon warmongers. I mean, that's who Freeman mostly aligns himself with — despite attacking Black History Month and discouraging racial identity politics, he has supported the presidencies of Obama and Mrs. Clinton. Furthermore, the advisory board of the CIR is mostly NeverTrump "conservatives."

One of the main (actual) reasons Clinton failed to get the turnout she needed was that her attempts to appeal to the worst of SJW intersectional identitarianism were shallow and disingenuous; she's a neocon first and foremost, as evidenced by her MIC Republican endorsements.

The SJWs don't need the Russia narrative anyway — to them, Trump is an evil white supremacist, 'nuff said.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 21, 2017, 2:49:58 PM
They have gotten to the point where any white guy is now a dangerous terrorist. They are nuts.
Censored.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It was Clinton's first late-night appearance since her November defeat by Donald Trump. She sat down with Colbert to explore what happened, how to prevent it from happening again and what exactly Colbert had in mind for his alt-universe election night special.

Promoting her new book, "What Happened," Clinton and Colbert talked of many things. Like how young, white "Bernie Bros" wish she would just go away.

"Well, you know, if they'd take up a collection and somewhere really nice, I might consider it," Clinton joked about her detractors, before clarifying: "I am not going anywhere," which elicited raucous and extended audience applause.

While sipping Chardonnay and chatting, Colbert offered Clinton an envelope full of his Hillary victory jokes, unused on election night.

"I wish we could have told those jokes," Colbert said. "I wish you were our president."

"
Xavderion wrote:
"Well, you know, if they'd take up a collection and somewhere really nice, I might consider it," Clinton joked about her detractors, before clarifying: "I am not going anywhere," which elicited raucous and extended audience applause.

RIP Democrats

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info