Donald Trump and US politics

"
deathflower wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

That is only possible under Obama and his Advance Parole exploit, Trump closed that loophole. Unless they already obtain a legal lawful entry status before that.

A friend of mine practices immigration law for a living, and his ability to get people green cards and citizenship hasn't changed over the last year. It is just a matter of time and working through the process.

I was under the impression that Undocumented immigrants cannot apply for a green card within the U.S. border, they need to return to their country and apply as required by the law. But they are bars entry because of their unlawful presence, they are ineligible to return. One possibility is to get the government to waive the bans. How do they work around that?

I have no idea. I was surprised to hear that things didn't really change much for him with the new administration, but didn't carry the conversation beyond the usual superficial inquiry about work. If we were in the same profession, talking shop might have some productive value, but otherwise it is just bringing work home with you. Ugh.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Trump is the man, PERIOD! How can you not love a guy who was thrown to the wolves and emerged the pack leader!

Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Sep 19, 2017, 6:10:11 PM
Nancy Pelosi got screamed at by illegal aliens. Democrat senator blames... Russia?

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
LOL I saw that man, love it! Pelosi,Schumer,etc every word they utter erodes my trust !
Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Sep 20, 2017, 2:06:15 PM
Russians are to blame for screaming illegal aliens? Do they even know how incredibly stupid they sound?
Censored.
SJWs = everything bad is from the white supremacist cisgender heteronormative patriarchy

Neoconservatives = everything bad is from the Axis of Evil Countries That Scare Us Into Buying More Bombs

Pelosi might pander to "progressives" but let's not forget who truly owns her
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 19, 2017, 8:53:13 PM
"
ghstbr wrote:
Trump is the man, PERIOD! How can you not love a guy who was thrown to the wolves and emerged the pack leader!

Probably because I'm a decent, rational person who doesn't love a guy who is repulsive in every possible way. I don't love bullshitters who will say literally anything if they think it will benefit them. I don't love sociopaths who casually hurt others simply to make a profit. I don't love mindless, bigoted conspiracy theorists who scapegoat all of their problems onto others.

Trump is not a "pack leader." He's the subject of ridicule around the world. His approval rating in America is awful. He was elected because broken, archaic systems and voter suppression gave a louder voice to the worst Americans than to the best. Trump proves how unfit and corrupt he is every single day. If you weren't willfully blind and locked in a world of delusion, you'd see this.

You're celebrating the absolute worst aspects of humanity here. You view them as positive characteristics. I really wish the cancer of right-wing extremism hadn't infected gaming. So many people like you have simply left basic human decency and reality behind. In a better world, you could have been a decent human being.

It's just sad.
"
Jennik wrote:
I really wish the cancer of right-wing extremism hadn't infected gaming. So many people like you have simply left basic human decency and reality behind.
So GamerGate is right-wing extremism now? Is Sargon of Akkad a Nazi sympathizer?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Jennik wrote:
He was elected because broken, archaic systems and voter suppression gave a louder voice to the worst Americans than to the best.

He won the election because Democrats did not show up. He got less votes than Romney in many places and won them whereas Romney lost them. Similarly, the correct time to complain about voting systems is way in advance of the election, not after "your side" loses. It just comes off as insanely bitter and unhinged.

"
Jennik wrote:
I really wish the cancer of right-wing extremism hadn't infected gaming.

There's always been a huge segment of hippy-dippy nonrealists that flock to escapism-based hobbies, but there's also a lot of egalitarian sentiment here -- that a game is a new world where everyone starts on even footing and you can stand out through your actions and choices.

The crazy thing to me is how SJWs infected gaming. We have no gender, no race, no age on the internet. We never have and never should have.
Last edited by pneuma on Sep 19, 2017, 10:03:48 PM
We're going deeper...

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info