I will quit without an in game auction house

The devs say that they don't like an auction house. The game is not playable with out. I find no better gear and I'm not will use an external auction house.

It is a lie that there is no auction house, poe.trade is the auction house but i will not use this external tool.

So I have to Quit.

Goodbye
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Cya, good luck!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
JazzPunk wrote:
The devs say that they don't like an auction house. The game is not playable with out. I find no better gear and I'm not will use an external auction house.

It is a lie that there is no auction house, poe.trade is the auction house but i will not use this external tool.

So I have to Quit.

Goodbye
Everytime i see these kinds of threads i cant help but facepalm...
Thosands of people, including me have been using poe.trade and procurement/aqua ever since it was made available and some of us do daily virus checks and find 0 viruses everytime, no kidding, your argument is pointless and unreasonable as poe.trade does everything ggg and trade chat doesent, heck, if you want to find good deals or an item with exact stats, poe.trade is your answear.
Its not ggg, its your trust for the community, which is exactly the reason why they wont give you an auction house, because its abusable and there ALREADY is one! Poe.trade! What i dont understand is why ggg havent credited and advertised poe.trade by now, its the reason most people including all streamers get their items, im sorry but i cant help you any further, poe.trade has done everything, now its your chance to give it a try or ask someyone like ziggyd, hegemony, pohx you name it, they all use it. If you wont read this it just proves the point i was making earlier in another post.
P.S ggg said they have plans in progress for trading in their news posts
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Jan 15, 2016, 7:57:13 AM
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Jan 14, 2016, 8:29:15 AM
They have always said...since the early closed beta to present that there will never be an auction house....so, why did you start playing?...ohh wait you played and leveled enough to be considered end game, so the lack of an AH dose not make the game unplayable......
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
"
JazzPunk wrote:

So I have to Quit.

Goodbye
Everytime i see these kinds of threads i cant help but facepalm...
Thosands of people, including me have been using poe.trade and procurement/aqua ever since it was made availible and some of us do daily virus checks and find 0 viruses everytime, no kidding, tour argument is pointless and unreasonable as poe.trade does everything ggg and trade chat doesent, heck, if you want to find good deals or an item with exact stats, poe.trade is your answear.
Its not ggg, its your trust for the community, which is exactly the reason why they want give you an auction house, because its abusable and there ALREADY is one! Poe.trade! What i dont understand is why ggg havent credited and advertised poe.trade by now, its the reason most people including all streamers get their items, im sorry but i cant help you any further, poe.trade has done everything, now its your chance to give it a try or ask someyone like ziggyd, hegemony, pohx you name it, they all use it. If you wont read this it just proves the point i was making earlier in another post
P.S ggg said they have plans in progress for trading in their news posts

Why don't they just add poe.trade in-game?
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
poe trade is a nice system

the only problem is trying to buy item from inactive player or in another time zone.
"
Why don't they just add poe.trade in-game?

I dont think its a simple as copy and paste :D

In terms of OP, I will quit if they add an AH, which by me is defined by a system in which you sell\buy items with a click of a button and get instant or near instant delivery. I doubt I would be the only one either.

Something similar to poe.trade in game would be fine, maybe throw in some forum steam offer\trade like interface into the website and bam all trade issues solved.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

In terms of OP, I will quit if they add an AH, which by me is defined by a system in which you sell\buy items with a click of a button and get instant or near instant delivery. I doubt I would be the only one either.

This is a joke you use an extern AH and you quit if there is an intern AH?

What is so nice to invest time in buying an item?

I'm ok when poe.trade will be closed. And all people play with self found items. But with poe.trade and no internal AH its cheating.

Cheating.
Last edited by JazzPunk on Jan 14, 2016, 10:48:32 AM
"
JazzPunk wrote:
This is a joke you use an extern AH and you quit if there is an intern AH?

A lot of people fail to see the, I'll be nice and call it - irony, in this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info