Donald Trump

This election killed satire.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Sep 11, 2016, 12:10:39 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
This election killed satire.

It's also missing a big juicy scandal. Worst reality show ever!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Trump 2016!
Killary for prison!
Hillary is dropping the ball so hard recently without Donald even having to lift a finger. It's actually kinda sad.
anything is everything
Hillary overheating harder than those steel beams 15 years ago Kappa
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
By the way, did someone pay attention to the comments Trump made about the Federal Reserve? That kind of stuff just triggers me. It's extremely ignorant and it can be very harmful to world's economy (so it's kinda personal this time).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Sep 13, 2016, 9:45:49 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
By the way, did someone pay attention to the comments Trump made about the Federal Reserve? That kind of stuff just triggers me. It's extremely ignorant and it can be very harmful to world's economy (so it's kinda personal this time).
I do think interest rates are kept artificially low for political reasons, but more of the "unabashed corruption" kind and less of the "Obama" kind.

To quote the Washington Post:
"
The Fed typically lowers interest rates to encourage businesses and consumers to borrow money and spend it, boosting growth. Raising rates makes saving more attractive and helps rein in an overheating economy.
Or in other words, low interest rates encourage the American idiot consumer culture of debt-and-spend, boosting the "economy" so the people who actually own things get to take their cut over and over again, and makes it difficult for the middle class to plan for retirement.

If you really think there aren't parties interested in influencing that kind of decision-making, you're hopelessly naive. The only protection Fed interest rates have from being a political consideration would be much-needed regulation designed specifically to combat corruption within the Federal Reserve. This is where decision-makers need a forced separation of trade and politics, because by God are the corrupt ever going to try to sink their claws in.

Now of course, Trump is being hilariously hypocritical in his criticism of low interest rates - he's on record approving of them in the past and it's doubtful he is any more resistant to corruption than a typical politician. But artificially low? Yes, of course they are.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 13, 2016, 10:22:51 PM
All interest rates are artificial, made by people, as a benefit of loaning money to other people.

You wont see a national geographic documentary, set in some remote untouched jungle, of them recording for the first time the birth of a natural interest rate.
Hey...is this thing on?
Don Jr. is an absolute madman. He lurked on /pol/ way too much lel.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Oh, Jr. is using the same rhetoric.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info