Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Unnatural instinct is actually not useless for this build. Not as good as for scion, but still.
https://i.imgur.com/PmDLMAZ.jpg
Quite a lot HP and mana from 1 jewel, and the source of endurance, power and frenzy charges is nice too.

p.s. ofc I don't recommend to buy it unless you don't know where to spend your currency anymore
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 11, 2019, 2:53:27 PM
@Lost_Dinner

Follow the tree.

Read the guide. Do what it says. If unclear, read it again. If still unclear, ask questions about it.

Last edited by jackieh917 on Jan 11, 2019, 3:13:22 PM
"
Rasilez wrote:
"
"
Rasilez wrote:
quick question people, going from a tabula to a 5L inpulsa, what support gem should i drop?

Added lightning damage

tyvm :D

Also that's assuming you do have a source of cold damage for spells, otherwise drop hypothermia
When i switched over to the trap setup i dropped inc duration from my storm brand/arcane surge setup. Mainly due to coloring my helmet which needs replacing eventually anyways. But man is it noticable going from 7s of arcane surge down to 4s. I noticed blg_realize doesnt have inc duration either? Do you really cast storm brand every 4 seconds to keep arcane surge up?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Unnatural instinct is actually not useless for this build. Not as good as for scion, but still.
https://i.imgur.com/PmDLMAZ.jpg
Quite a lot HP and mana from 1 jewel, and the source of endurance, power and frenzy charges is nice too.

p.s. ofc I don't recommend to buy it unless you don't know where to spend your currency anymore

I completely missed that as a viable location. I had considered the Scion jewel socket we gear as best slot for it, but that is actually good.
"
Silvragon wrote:
Just Curious: has anyone tried to fit in some MF gears for this arc lightning build? For example, Ventor's gamble Rings?

Yeah, running with ventor and Biscos, dps still good just lacking some life and mana..5.2k/1.7k.

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
invox_one wrote:
Hey big_realize,
can u maybe give me some helpful hints how to get an amulet like yours?
Prismatic + Pristine?

I have no idea, I just bought it
What makes you think that prismatic and pristine is good for amulet?
you can juggle with fossils at
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

thx for the link , its very helpful. prismatic and pristine was just an idea, noob here :)

Is 150% Lightning Golem enchant the only worth? Or Arc Damage 25/40% and ARc Chain additional time - also good as enchant?

Is the golem enchant better because it counts for traps + arc + storm brand, and not only arc like the other enchantments?

Last edited by invox_one on Jan 11, 2019, 5:16:31 PM
Upgraded my wise oak and clear mind jewel, Killed Shaper first try :) HOGM tho, did 2 tries and got the same dude at the end that just 1 shot me and my golums, from off screen!. last npc on map both times... i'll have another go when I get some more maps. frustrating haha.

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
SCStrafe wrote:
Aside from the daggers that are easily crafted and very solid, what other slots can be crafted fairly easily and are top notch?

top? probably nothing
You can craft a fairly decent helmet (ilvl84 shaped base with lab enchant, roll t1 lightning damage to spells with alterations and multicraft life + hybrid life + something)
And maybe amulet (roll t1 penetration with alterations on shaped amulet + multicraft)
But they are not on the same power level as multicrafted weapons

Thanks I'll try that. My gear is very meh, so these will be decent upgrades for me. I never really crafted before, your daggers are the first ones that made me try. But now I'm addicted to alt spamming.

Are Jewels worth it? Level 83 hypnotic eye. I saw Enki wrote to prioritize effect of shock>life>lightning damage to spells.

So I could alt the first two, then regal rinse repeat? Or would that not be worth it.

Also I read the wiki on shock effectiveness, but it's not entirely clear what it means in practice. Currently my shock effectiveness is 89%, what's a good number to aim for?

Thanks for all the help, makes this game a lot more fun
"
SCStrafe wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
SCStrafe wrote:
Aside from the daggers that are easily crafted and very solid, what other slots can be crafted fairly easily and are top notch?

top? probably nothing
You can craft a fairly decent helmet (ilvl84 shaped base with lab enchant, roll t1 lightning damage to spells with alterations and multicraft life + hybrid life + something)
And maybe amulet (roll t1 penetration with alterations on shaped amulet + multicraft)
But they are not on the same power level as multicrafted weapons

Thanks I'll try that. My gear is very meh, so these will be decent upgrades for me. I never really crafted before, your daggers are the first ones that made me try. But now I'm addicted to alt spamming.

Are Jewels worth it? Level 83 hypnotic eye. I saw Enki wrote to prioritize effect of shock>life>lightning damage to spells.

So I could alt the first two, then regal rinse repeat? Or would that not be worth it.

Also I read the wiki on shock effectiveness, but it's not entirely clear what it means in practice. Currently my shock effectiveness is 89%, what's a good number to aim for?

Thanks for all the help, makes this game a lot more fun

We aim for 150% shock effectivness (or as close as possible).
Last edited by Etralis on Jan 11, 2019, 6:17:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info