Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey big_realize,

can u maybe give me some helpful hints how to get an amulet like yours?

Prismatic + Pristine?

"
invox_one wrote:
Hey big_realize,
can u maybe give me some helpful hints how to get an amulet like yours?
Prismatic + Pristine?

I have no idea, I just bought it
What makes you think that prismatic and pristine is good for amulet?
you can juggle with fossils at
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet
quick question people, going from a tabula to a 5L inpulsa, what support gem should i drop?
"
Rasilez wrote:
quick question people, going from a tabula to a 5L inpulsa, what support gem should i drop?

Added lightning damage
I've tried reading back, but can't rly find the post which proposes going for a pair of gloves with traps attributes and using the trap gems with them.
I understand which gloves to acquire, but can;t find the post stating why this is better and what gems the traps actually replaces. Can anyone tell me how this works? Tx already!
"
magiuspaulus wrote:
I've tried reading back, but can't rly find the post which proposes going for a pair of gloves with traps attributes and using the trap gems with them.
I understand which gloves to acquire, but can;t find the post stating why this is better and what gems the traps actually replaces. Can anyone tell me how this works? Tx already!

page 919
"
"
Rasilez wrote:

Added lightning damage

tyvm :D
Yay i just did deathless red elder, wasn't hard at all and i still don't have Inpulsa and crafted daggers.
Just Curious: has anyone tried to fit in some MF gears for this arc lightning build? For example, Ventor's gamble Rings?
I dabbled in getting back into a game last season, but am getting semi serious this season. Saving for Inpulsa's now. I was attracted to the beginner friendly title and am happy I can still play beside my much more experienced friends at t15. My deaths tend to be due to playing with others and their skills adding to the confusion. I seem to get a bit complacent when playing with others and get caught standing still too long once in a while. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks so much for the build. The explanation on the front page has made the whole season enjoyable and fairly easy to just follow the build step by step.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info