Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey guys, got some currency and im thinking about what to improve on next on the build. Do you guys think that mark of the shaper + elder essence worm is a good combination? or should i just get a good rare ring? Thx for the amazing guide and to the ppl that help respond questions.
Anyone can share end game gear equipments?

Budget less than 50ex if possible. The gearing section is l
Doesn't look convincing for end game. Everyone using multiple crafts and 7L items
Just killed uber elder for the first time, on my eighth attempt. The build damage is definitely there, but everything kills you in one or two hits, so it's mostly about learning how to dodge everything. I did not find kaom's to be necessary, a fast whirling blades is good enough. If I ever play another character you can bet it will be something much tankier. Great guide overall.

Thanks blg_RealiZe for the help with the crafting. His trap setup also would be for the guide, it is a very large damage increase for little investment. The gloves only ran me 15c, though coloring it was a pain. Most expensive items were the inpulsa's (7.4ex), daggers (cost of crafting), and watcher's (2ex), everything else was less than 1ex each, usually by quite a lot.

Also a very good option for budget damage gloves if not using traps is to get them with the incursion damage against chilled enemies mod and crafting on minion damage, you can get up to 70% increased damage that way. Hard to find a pair with good life and resistances though.
Last edited by availn on Jan 11, 2019, 11:37:28 PM
Last edited by Anarkicz on Jan 12, 2019, 12:37:14 AM
"
Anarkicz wrote:

pretty interesting actually, I'm gonna try this

upd. So it's like 20% less DPS, a lot less cast speed and attack speed (a lot worse movement with whirling blades). But with 6646 HP, 2350 mana, acrobatics and phase acrobatics I feel really tanky, I can literally facetank t16 syndicate. But I'm not sure if its worth it for softcore.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 12, 2019, 2:02:42 AM
Shout out to @blg_RealiZe for helping me with the crafting!
Any chance anyone would be able to help me with my next upgrade? Kind of struggling on where to focus. Budget is 4-5ex.

Shoutout to @blg_RealiZe also, helped me craft my daggers and all round really responsive/helpful.
Last edited by illuminate89 on Jan 12, 2019, 4:21:52 AM
Question about crafting: I realize it is not optimal (i had bad luck with orb of annulment), but would this dagger be good enough to use the multiple crafting mod on, or is it worthless and should i just scour it and start over?

"
illuminate89 wrote:
Any chance anyone would be able to help me with my next upgrade? Kind of struggling on where to focus. Budget is 4-5ex.

Shoutout to @blg_RealiZe also, helped me craft my daggers and all round really responsive/helpful.

It's all here:
https://i.imgur.com/1U7818U.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info