Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I can't thank you enough for this thorough guide! Does anyone know guides like this for other classes? Most other guides are not that beginner friendly and self-found'ish.
Aside from the daggers that are easily crafted and very solid, what other slots can be crafted fairly easily and are top notch?
"
SCStrafe wrote:
Aside from the daggers that are easily crafted and very solid, what other slots can be crafted fairly easily and are top notch?

top? probably nothing
You can craft a fairly decent helmet (ilvl84 shaped base with lab enchant, roll t1 lightning damage to spells with alterations and multicraft life + hybrid life + something)
And maybe amulet (roll t1 penetration with alterations on shaped amulet + multicraft)
But they are not on the same power level as multicrafted weapons
Hi I need help with upgrades.
I am lost and not sure what to get.
would appreciate some advise. I got about 7 ex to spend.

Ok, So I am (Clearly) brand new to POE....just started about 2 weeks into betrayal.....

My main question is how to get cold damage into my build. I read through the guide multiple times, and I guess I just dont understand....Eric says to use an abyss jewel...but when I look at the jewels linked in the guide, I dont see where the cold damage is coming from....?

I just got a 6L loreweave last night, so want to get hypothermia into my build now, but for the life of me I cant figure out how to get the cold damage in there...I read through some of the thread, but 900+ pages is a bit daunting by now

thank you for any help
hmmmmm what do i have to do to get some help here?

i dont want to spam in here but it seems like everyone is getting help for their gear upgrades and next steps etc.
is it because i have a brand new profile?

i dont know where to go with my character and gear . dont even know if the basics are set for me.

have a nice day

My first season, I think I did pretty well so far, is there anything that would be worth changing, or anything that is unnecessary ?
Last edited by seagull694x on Jan 11, 2019, 7:59:50 AM
"
markuskanada wrote:
hmmmmm what do i have to do to get some help here?

i dont want to spam in here but it seems like everyone is getting help for their gear upgrades and next steps etc.
is it because i have a brand new profile?

i dont know where to go with my character and gear . dont even know if the basics are set for me.

have a nice day

you are missing one skill point, type /passives and do the quests
swap "spell critical strike chance" nodes to lord of the dead in your tree
buy essence worm ring and put wrath in it

if you don't know what to do - read the guide again
I've worked out a new "What to upgrade next?" Cheat Sheet, which should be pretty straightforward and simple to follow. Please refer to this from now on, the majority of questions here is "What to upgrade next?" and that doesn't just take a lot of time to answer for everyone individually, but it also clutters the thread and makes it really difficult for players to find answers about any other questions.

I've also remade the "How to look for & buy gear" Miniguide to be simpler and more fitting to the current state of this build, and updated the Path of Building setup with all new benchcraft values now that they're in the tool. I've made a few more changes, as always you can find them in the Changelog.

Regarding the Lightning Spire Trap setup that seems fairly popular recently, i've decided not to add it yet simply because I don't want to change up the build too much during the course of a league.
That doesn't mean that you can't use it, feel free to inform yourself in the comments and try it.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Thank you blg_RealiZe.
Will do at home.

I have around 4-5 ex to invest.
What would make the most sense?
Or save it for inpulsas?

Thank you!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info