Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Piccaso wrote:

Is it enough fot multicraft or should i hit 20% + 10%? What`s is the difference in dps ?

it's a good reason to install path of building and check DPS difference
Good enough to multicraft, if you don't like extra chaos roll - just divine it (after crafting, coz cast speed roll is kinda important too)
"
Piccaso wrote:

Is it enough fot multicraft or should i hit 20% + 10%? What`s is the difference in dps ?

I would divine till 20+10, then multimod and craft on

or: multicraft, cast-speed, then divine
Last edited by StRuNgz0r on Jan 11, 2019, 3:25:58 AM
"
StRuNgz0r wrote:

it's t2 penetration, 8% is max
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
StRuNgz0r wrote:

it's t2 penetration, 8% is max

ah yeh, too bad though! :D
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:

The Q is still,should I get watchers eye and get inpulsa after? I think I would have mana problems without leech, leveled clarity as much as it was possible too

Both are good. It's not that "OH NO, I BOUGHT THE WRONG ITEM FIRST" type of situation, make this decision yourself
And clarity should be 8-9 lvl, otherwise it reserves too much mana.

Well since Im going to change gem setup,watchers eye seems to be the better choice,thanks for all the tips
Nice build but can i use ES version to play wth m8 on MP Guardian?
I try 2 convert skill tree wth Chaos Inoculation and 1-2 Energy From Within. Can s1 look and fix it?

P.S. sry 4 my Eng =D

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAQkADyMAAIEHpQLjSbIsnOyKbRkI9GpDvOrZWxslS67pAhFQpytr20yz0B_v6zsNEQ9-r7WF71DBtC19jRngEtlf3YysmDpYVcb314RIXGvDbRBYdhERLXyD6-6nCNgkVkiFbdWBJNhFR8BmtQTkIilPUw7VpoKbnjyMdrcxZp6g5mdxSp-JvBBRcg9xhfMRsUJXKUbXlG9mVBzcjxoi9GwLkye-iqEv74j5N9fPSbF_xsHF7Bgsv52u5Ysb8X7HMtG4kyj6V8kNfILH-egYPL0nGFaP-tDQX2qt8RhdPO9o8jBbrJcdg0wtRPs744ooZAlcivrS98HfihekEzXUB9yNa3rIv0ZS_EwAAAAAAA==
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
I found 2 Auls but I am finding both almost impossible. Are the mechanics more important than the gear because I feel like my gear should be good enough but I cant even get him to 50%hp. He dashes at me constantly and I can only run away, as soon as I cast 1 arc he dashes at me and slows/freezes/deals a ton of damage. Any tips on beating Aul would be great if anyone has them, or if there are any improvements to my build I can make let me know. Thank you.

What are the mods and depth of your Aul?
I spent about 50k sulph (with 700 sulph road) on depth 317 Aul in delve league :D Trying to kill him with just self cast arc is nearly impossible

However, I got one depth 470 Aul in this league so far (with pretty crazy mods too) and I killed him after 5 tries, but this time I'm using lightning spire trap in addition to self cast. But still, you have to dodge pretty much every of his abilities - otherwise you are getting oneshotted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f19JxnbTHc8&t=

I am at depth ~400 and have found 2 auls, 1 with very few mods but it is almost impossible, would adding traps to my build make enough of a difference? Did you craft your gloves yourself? Did you use fossils and if so which ones? how much did they cost to craft? I have like 30 ex atm so I can hopefully craft a pair. How necessary is ilvl84 and fingerless silk gloves?
Hi, the build is great. I just finished crafting my daggers and am now thinking about what do do next gearwise. First thing I wanted to do, is going for better resistances and Life, while also trying to get a bit more damage. So I thought I get a new Belt, since my old one doesn't have resistances yet and at least one better Jewel, the "Damnation Scare" is in there more or less as a placeholder, didn't have time to get a good one yet. What stats should I look for on a jewel, how good is shock effect?

What do you think are other areas I should improve first? Thank you very much.
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f19JxnbTHc8&t=

I am at depth ~400 and have found 2 auls, 1 with very few mods but it is almost impossible, would adding traps to my build make enough of a difference? Did you craft your gloves yourself? Did you use fossils and if so which ones? how much did they cost to craft? I have like 30 ex atm so I can hopefully craft a pair. How necessary is ilvl84 and fingerless silk gloves?

so many questions, have you even watched the video? Most of my damage to Aul is from the traps. But you still have to dodge pretty much every Aul's skill, it's one of the hardest boss in the game (if not the hardest).
Shuddering + pristine for crafting gloves, ilvl shaped 84 base is for the chance to get t1 faster casting mod. Crafting price - RNG, I spent about 40-45 resonators on my second pair of gloves I still think that I got lucky, all other rolls was garbage.
Hi Everyone, espieccialy amazing Enki :)

I've just came back to PoE after around a year break (last time played Bestiary league). And again, i loved enki's build so much, that i'm using it again :) But there are a little problem this time (i started yesterday, only act 2 now so very early game):

- What skill should be used to red mobs/ bosses fights?

When i was playing, there were two options - Storm Call or Ball Lighting. Both were very nice from my point of view (prefered the one with ball lighting, as it fells easier for me)

Now, in this build there is Storm Brand. 1st thing i noticed - there can be only 3 at same time. 2nd thing - only one of those can be attached to mob (1 cast per mob, i got that i can attach to 3 diffrent mobs). But i noticed, this is doing so low dmg, that i'm pretty terrified :(

Is there an easy way to attach Ball Lighting into this build by just switching to any 6L weapon (and what weapon + gem combination would be working fine)? I've noticed, that Storm Brand is used mostly to trigger Arcane Surge. In "old times" it was triggered by Orb of Lighting. I'm pretty afraid of "early - end game", like Atziri (the one with mirror) and me casting Arc on it :O Also, slower projectiles + ball of lighting was allowing me to constantly DPS while also dodging bosses...

to sum up:
Is there a way to replace Storm Brand with Ball lighting/ orb of lighting combo, to have something "stronger" to fight bosses, than only Arc dmg? And which iteam/ gem setup would work best with such replacment?

If this is pointles, and Storm Brand is better way - could someone explain to me why/ how is it? In previous versions, Arc wasn't good enought to face bosses, why now it is enought?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info