Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey all, I finally tried and killed my first shaper yesterday. I died only once because i thought I could tank the 3 balls. Silly me.

I think I'm in a good spot with build and mechanics, but I know I have to change some equip. My goal this league is kill uber elder.

This is what I did, to give you some insight
- killed 2 red elders (t11-t14) no deaths
- killed shaper 1 deaht
- shaper's guardians are not a big problem (except for minotaur, 1-2 death)
- killed uber atziri 1 death
- killed a delve boss at 160 (the lich)
- killed 2 mastermind (one very early, one ilvl 82, 2 deaths)
As long as I remember, my shaper DPS is a little above 900k but I can be wrong.

So, I was planning on finally 6linking my inpulsa, going to have it crafted because i'm not lucky at all. Planning on changing the ring and amulet, and maybe get a shaper's gloves for traps.
Also, need some lvl 21 support gems and a lvl21 arc but it's 4ex now
My flask setup is onpoint, the one displayed is the wrong one.

My liquid currency is about:
- 2ex
- 1k chaos
- 1.5k jewellers
- 300 fusings
- other orbs

What should I do? Thanks all
Hey I started again (i played a little during the big throwback league i think)

This build is cool, but that's subjective and goes with taste.
The guide is perfect, as a new player the "level with this build" is awesome, i can go through a lot of new acts simply and efficiently and it's filled with basic but effective tips.

That's a really good job, congratulations but most importantly thank you very much for your work!
What affixes to use when crafting daggers in Standard? How to approach the crafting?
"
Mozzanator wrote:

So, I was planning on finally 6linking my inpulsa, going to have it crafted because i'm not lucky at all. Planning on changing the ring and amulet, and maybe get a shaper's gloves for traps.

6-l inpulsa's, lvl 21 arc (not vaal arc, just arc with 0 quality. It's like 50c for +15% DPS). Clear mind jewel
and in 4-link lightning spire you should use advanced traps instead of controlled destruction, trap throwing speed is pretty important
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 11, 2019, 5:15:10 AM
How much Hp and Mana do you guys have? How much is recommended and what would be a good endgame Hp and Mana level someone could reach?

Im at 5,4k Hp and 2,3k Mana at the moment.
Last edited by seagull694x on Jan 11, 2019, 5:38:16 AM
-
Last edited by seagull694x on Jan 11, 2019, 5:37:44 AM
my gear right now :D what do you think? what should i upgrade next?

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Mozzanator wrote:

6-l inpulsa's, lvl 21 arc (not vaal arc, just arc with 0 quality. It's like 50c for +15% DPS). Clear mind jewel
and in 4-link lightning spire you should use advanced traps instead of controlled destruction, trap throwing speed is pretty important

Yeah I noticed that throwing speed is a bit clumsy and slow. Should I change the gloves to a shaper's or it's not so important atm?
"
pizzazzp wrote:
my gear right now :D what do you think? what should i upgrade next?

Lightning damage to spells on helmet """good helmet with life effect of shock +lightning damage to spells is about 1-3exalts"""

Opal Ring with %lightning damage or shaped version with lightning damage to spells and attacks """normal opal ring with good stats 1-3 exalts, shaped one gets pricey"""

you have watchers eye with mana leech you dont need mana leech as a gem, you can use blind,
or also you could get gloves with supported by faster casting, blind,
and use culling strike and put your storm brand set up in the gloves """gloves with blind and faster casting are under 1 exalts, try to get one you can craft Minions deal 20% damage on""""

better stygian vise with lightning damage """good ones start at 2-3 exalts go up to 10exalts"""
Last edited by seagull694x on Jan 11, 2019, 5:57:32 AM
So this is where I stand right now, I can do a 14 if I am lucky. The problem is my liquid assets come out to about 5ex. A bone helm alone is going for 5. What can I possibly do to progress? Thank you.

Last edited by banthom on Jan 11, 2019, 6:11:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info