Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Jakezillah

Try replacing your belt with a Stygian Vice with life + resists + increased duration of flasks (or craft it on there). This will allow you to have another jewel spot which gives you offense and more life...always a plus!

Try picking up a Queen's Hunger for your chest. You're not getting anything defensively out of the Tabula. Queen's hunger gives you life and cast speed. Even if you only manage to 5 link it with a Jeweler's Touch prophecy, it's worth it. I used a 5 link one til today when I was lucky enough to finally get my Inpulsas and it served me well.

Your Whispering Globe Searching Eye Jewel really doesn't do much for you. The lightning damage to attacks does nothing for you since you do magic, not attacks and the stats should be on gear, not jewels. You'd be better served getting an abyss jewel with life + increased shock effect or another offensive stat for now. More if you want to spend the money (I say this but don't look at my jewels - they're all trash....ha)

Your (non-unique) ring and amulet should have some offensive stats on them in addition to the life and resists. Try to pump up your resists in the other slots so you can move more offensive stats to these slots. Check out the gear of the high rollers in this thread. You'll see what I mean. Read the gearing on rings and amulets specifically and try to aim for at least one of the damage modifying bits on each one (cast speed, lightning damage, etc). Improve this as you can.

When you have some of this stuff figured out, start saving for your "X% of Lightning damage is leeched as mana while affected by wrath" Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel. Last I checked they were running around 2.5-3.5ex. It's a HUGE quality of life improvement and will allow you to drop Clarity and Mana Leech and Increased Duration from your setup.

Then things start to get more fun. ;)
"
M0f0 wrote:
Howdy, can anyone write new gem setup with LS for noobs here? Im kinda lost which gems to sacrify or not. Prefer for the early stage maps since my gear sucks, but Im about to buy some new pieces.
TY

Can it be answer to my Q? Getting watchers eye and dropping clarity,mana leech and incteased duraton to make space for LS?

Im at 3 ex atm,was saving them for inpulsa,should I go this way?
"
M0f0 wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:
Howdy, can anyone write new gem setup with LS for noobs here? Im kinda lost which gems to sacrify or not. Prefer for the early stage maps since my gear sucks, but Im about to buy some new pieces.
TY

Can it be answer to my Q? Getting watchers eye and dropping clarity,mana leech and incteased duraton to make space for LS?

if you have advanced traps affix on your gloves:

If you don't have advanced traps affix

Remove clarity, curse setup (and decoy totem or flame dash)
You don't have to buy another gloves or anything, 4-link lightning spire is pretty good too. All you need is to recolor your items, it's not expensive
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 11, 2019, 2:26:34 AM
"
jackieh917 wrote:
When you have some of this stuff figured out, start saving for your "X% of Lightning damage is leeched as mana while affected by wrath" Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel. Last I checked they were running around 2.5-3.5ex. It's a HUGE quality of life improvement and will allow you to drop Clarity and Mana Leech and Increased Duration from your setup.

Will the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel greatly improve the survivability of this build?
I'm currently struggling w/ t12+ maps and hard stuck on The Elder whose currently on a t11 map b/c he one shots me with his icicles & the undodgeable succ.

Side note, I did not have the Headhunter equipped and I still got rammed.

Also ty everyone whose been answering questions and helping ppl like me out.
"

Will the Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel greatly improve the survivability of this build?
I'm currently struggling w/ t12+ maps and hard stuck on The Elder whose currently on a t11 map b/c he one shots me with his icicles & the undodgeable succ.
Side note, I did not have the Headhunter equipped and I still got rammed.

Also ty everyone whose been answering questions and helping ppl like me out.

greatly? no
It's just more comfortable to leech with watcher's than with mana leech support

your problem is 4k HP: (no HP on jewels, tabula rasa, bisco's amulet), kinda low HP on other items too
you have no any cold damage to spells - hypothermia is a lot worse
Heartbreaker and divinarius are pretty weak for the late game content too.
For example, one crafted dagger will give you 45% DPS upgrade, it's just insane.
You can sell HH and fully fund an amazing gear for this build if you want to do end game content.
Thx for this build, so fun and did all the content with it. I did some stuff differently and want to know what u guys think, went with curse on hit with storm brand and also went with a different helmet also i dont use any life flasks for mapping, i find it a waste of a flask slot (mainly farming elder underground sea).
(I know i still need to craft chance to double dmg on my wpn) :P
Is this dagger worth trying to annul and craft or should i reroll mods?

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:
TY

if you have advanced traps affix on your gloves:

If you don't have advanced traps affix

Remove clarity, curse setup (and decoy totem or flame dash)
You don't have to buy another gloves or anything, 4-link lightning spire is pretty good too. All you need is to recolor your items, it's not expensive

Thanks for this answer,my gloves and helm are bad anyway, I crafted it during story line just to have gear to put gems in,so Im gonna buy/craft new for sure. Just need to know what colour of sockets search for

The Q is still,should I get watchers eye and get inpulsa after? I think I would have mana problems without leech, leveled clarity as much as it was possible too
"
M0f0 wrote:

The Q is still,should I get watchers eye and get inpulsa after? I think I would have mana problems without leech, leveled clarity as much as it was possible too

Both are good. It's not that "OH NO, I BOUGHT THE WRONG ITEM FIRST" type of situation, make this decision yourself
And clarity should be 8-9 lvl, otherwise it reserves too much mana.

Is it enough fot multicraft or should i hit 20% + 10%? What`s is the difference in dps ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info