Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm not sure Phys as extra cold from Dread thirst is enough to make use of Hypothermia gem, does you arc tooltip states any cold damage?

I had cold dmg on both daggars and assumed it was good, it wasnt :P so I think I was running a 5l all that time haha! I put a cheap 15c jewel with some cold dmg, life, rez on my belt and now arc says im doing cold dmg to spells. thanks for that catch.

I'll defo try and upgrade the flasks next as they seem the cheapest option for me before I have to do the daggers.

I might hassle big_realize for some crafting once ive amassed some more currency!!!

As alwqays, great community and thanks for the help.

Matt
"
vaachi wrote:
Hello could someone look at my character MagicznaGocha and check what could i switch to get better damage and survivability? Other than inpulsa of course because that's out of my range for now. Thanks :)

Where you need to start is with the very first post.

You crafted elemental with attack skills on your belt which is useless.
You leveled cast when damage taken to lvl18 so far. Which is only triggering now when you take 3142dmg.

You also leveled arcane surge too high.

The guide in the first post is by far the best i've ever read.

lvl21 Arc is better than lvl20 vaal arc. So get that.

You are using 2x spark jewels. lol

You didnt follow the skill tree for the level you are. Or you wouldnt have taken the celestrial points before Spiritual Aid.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 10, 2019, 5:52:34 PM
Someone can help me? Iam Very Weak my charater name is SunshineARC any suggestions ? please help me.
"
Someone can help me? iam very weak this is my gear i have only 1 ex
Spoiler
Helment:

Body Armour:

Rings:

Wand and One Handed mace:

Belt:

Boots:

Amulet:

Flasks:

Reread the gems section. Arcane Surge should not be in your Arc setup. Many of your gems are overleveled. Drop Herald of Thunder; reserving 35% of your mana is not worth it. Drop Clarity to 10 or 12, it too starts reserving too much mana.

None of your flasks have suffixes which makes you susceptible to lots of cc you could have otherwise avoided. Suffixes can easily be added to a flask via the managerie.

You are missing a gem in your offhand weapon, and can equip a second set of weapons for the exclusive purpose of leveling gems. Nothing in your secondary weapon set is used unless you swap (default button is “x”).

Once you fix the basics we can go from there.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 10, 2019, 5:58:33 PM
Thank you very much for this guide Enki. I am a "new" player with over 80 hours into Path of Exile and I am delighted with this build so far. Simply would like to say that 3 of the gems presented here are Corrupted at level 20 with 20% quality: Storm Brand, Whirlwind Blades and Controlled Destruction Support. I am not entirely sure if I should point that out but just in case there was a mistake while writing the guide, then I am simply letting you know. Better safe than sorry. ;) Thank you once more for this guide, thank you and sorry for the time taken and I wish you a good day.
Last edited by Avalon_Aegis on Jan 10, 2019, 6:34:39 PM
Guys where do I put my extra passive skill points?
would someone be so kind and check my character? burgrmeister...
can someone look if i fulfill the basics?

also, i have around around 1,5 ex to invest in equipment, but i dont really know which item i should upgrade...
maybe something mana related? im out of mana pretty fast and im too clumsz with the storm brand mid fight lol

thanks
Hi Enki,

First off thanks for an amazingly simple and detailed guide - im around 300 hours and this build is the most i have stuck to at one time so thank you for that.

Could you possibly check out my char and see my priorities on upgrades etc please? i have approx 2-3ex i can spend on items and i am starting to hit t11 maps in my atlas.

Any help or recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Thank sir
"
Jakezillah wrote:
Hi Enki,

First off thanks for an amazingly simple and detailed guide - im around 300 hours and this build is the most i have stuck to at one time so thank you for that.

Could you possibly check out my char and see my priorities on upgrades etc please? i have approx 2-3ex i can spend on items and i am starting to hit t11 maps in my atlas.

Thank sir

Im no expert (currently still on t14 maps myself) and on mobile. But few quick things, 1. Get another cerberus limb. It will increase your dps by a good bit, the sceptre you have now isnt helping, without the initial cerberus your dps would be highly lacking. Just get a second one. 2. Your belt (i cant remember if it was your belt, gloves or boots tbh) you crafted increased dmg w elemental attack skills. This does nothing for us since we sre spell casters not attack based. You can craft res, % dmg, or mana i believe instead.
"
Jakezillah wrote:
Hi Enki,

Thank sir

Your ring, amulet, and belt all have “to attack” crafts on them. These do nothing for spells.

Your weapons aren’t very high quality. Consider replacing them. Remember, in weapons if it reads # to # and doesn’t specify “to spells,” it applies to attacks. If you want to spend the 2.5-3 ex, you can craft 1 good daggers for scepter (I recommend switching to daggers if you choose to craft). Feel free to hit me up in game if you need the multimod craft, or there are a number of crafting services that can do it. Just make sure to supply a proper base.

Tabula Rasa is good for leveling, but for probably 10c you could get a rare with life and resistances on it. A 5L Inpulsa’s or 6L Loreweave should also be in your budget.

With mana leech gem, you should be fine replacing your mana flask. Save it for “no leech” maps, but for the rest just make sure to periodically cast Storm Brand.

Your Clarity is maxed. I know it’s not specified in the build, but you don’t really want it higher than 10 or 12. As the gem levels up, it grants less and less regen per level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info