Rings:

Wand and One Handed mace:

Belt:

Boots:

Amulet:

Flasks:

thank with the build

Will try to reroll this build in HC
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
hey guys,

i just came back to poe after only having played abyss league.
that was my only poe experience and damn was i overwhelmed in the beginning, when i started to play betrayal.

i followed this great guide as good as i can and slowly start to learn playing arc witch.

made it through all acts into the endgame , bought some gear and gems and set up the actual build. once the build is running, im kinda melting through early tiers. but i die quite often and my char feels really clumsy to control sometimes.

oookay, so now, i am looking for friendly community members to come off with honour and help me to decide my next steps for upgrades.

i know, my daggers seem absolute crap lol. but i have only around 2 ex and dont know if its worth to spend it for some daggers. because it looks like the strong ones start at 3 ex +.

would someone please, some honorable gentleman, use some of his precious time and check my profile (i just have 1 char) and give me some general advice.
the more the better. you can explain everything to me like im 5.
i still a newb.

THANKS and have a great day you awesome people zana bless you

"
markuskanada wrote:
hey guys,

i just came back to poe after only having played abyss league.
that was my only poe experience and damn was i overwhelmed in the beginning, when i started to play betrayal.

i followed this great guide as good as i can and slowly start to learn playing arc witch.

made it through all acts into the endgame , bought some gear and gems and set up the actual build. once the build is running, im kinda melting through early tiers. but i die quite often and my char feels really clumsy to control sometimes.

oookay, so now, i am looking for friendly community members to come off with honour and help me to decide my next steps for upgrades.

i know, my daggers seem absolute crap lol. but i have only around 2 ex and dont know if its worth to spend it for some daggers. because it looks like the strong ones start at 3 ex +.

would someone please, some honorable gentleman, use some of his precious time and check my profile (i just have 1 char) and give me some general advice.
the more the better. you can explain everything to me like im 5.
i still a newb.

THANKS and have a great day you awesome people zana bless you

First set your character to public so we can see it.
Oopppps thank you Bibanul. I just did.

Got my first ever Shaper kill yesterday on my first ever attempt. Pretty excited about that. I've played a few leagues now and this one has definitely been the most fun I've had, thanks in large part to the build. It's been a blast to play.

Definitely going to go for an Uber Elder kill next. Any recommendations on what I should absolutely upgrade before trying? I'm assuming daggers, and a lightning spire set up in some gloves?
Hi all, so I have just killed the last boss, would someone mind checking out my stuff and explain what I do now the game starts? :D First time I have ever gotten to endgame! Not done the 3rd Labyrinth yet but will do that tonight but think I may need some improvements, also I have excess passive points, I think!

Also please advise me which maps I can start doing?
Last edited by mrcjevans on Jan 10, 2019, 3:14:04 PM
Howdy, can anyone write new gem setup with LS for noobs here? Im kinda lost which gems to sacrify or not. Prefer for the early stage maps since my gear sucks, but Im about to buy some new pieces.
TY
Hello could someone look at my character MagicznaGocha and check what could i switch to get better damage and survivability? Other than inpulsa of course because that's out of my range for now. Thanks :)
i hit ele dmg as extra chaos dmg on my void scepter, what stats should i multi mod? non crit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info