Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

What iLvl Stygian Vise base do I need for fossil crafting?
"
Aamar26 wrote:
What iLvl Stygian Vise base do I need for fossil crafting?

ilvl 86 stygian is like 6-7c
might aswell use that base for a chance to hit t1 "elemental damage to attacks". It's useless for our build, but can be good for sale
Last edited by SCStrafe on Jan 10, 2019, 4:39:12 AM
Would anyone help me with a poe.trade link for GG daggers / sceptres?
I have issues looking weapons up and i dont want to cuck myself
Hi. Great guide.
Getting close to Watcher's eye and i've got some questions.
I should get Clear mind after watcher's eye? And then replace clarity and mana leech, right?
Also, asking someone to check my char (Symmetry_Arc) to point my mistakes and what should i upgrade. (I assume, helmet, ring, get flask)
Should I keep my weapons for now?
Thanks.
"
Symmetrykun wrote:
Hi. Great guide.
Getting close to Watcher's eye and i've got some questions.
I should get Clear mind after watcher's eye? And then replace clarity and mana leech, right?
Also, asking someone to check my char (Symmetry_Arc) to point my mistakes and what should i upgrade. (I assume, helmet, ring, get flask)
Should I keep my weapons for now?
Thanks.

Get Clear Mind once you have no mana sustain issues, whether it be before or after you get a leech Watcher's Eye. If you can disable Clarity and still clear maps and kill bosses without relying on Mana flask except for rare near-death experiences, you should be ready to use it.

That said, I checked your gear (on mobile, so no PoB) and you seem to have too little mana on your gear. If you don't have around 40% of your life as unreserved mana, you're bound to survive hits that leave you unable to use movement skills to get to safety. Consider adding more mana from rare gear slots if you're below this ratio.
"
Wiizper wrote:

Take a look at all the various mods that would be beneficial and put them all as mods searched for. Then change the “and” at the bottom to “count” and specify how many of the mods you want. These can be with or without anything in the values boxes. If there is something you absolutely want, create a seprate “and” with that specified mod.

Values to look for include (I’m sure I missed some)
spell damage
lightning damage
minion damage
cast speed, possibly with faster casting gem
Chance to deal double damage
ele pen
ele damage as extra chaos damage
Non chaos damage as extra chaos damage (hybrid roll with spell damage)
# to # damage to spells (prefer lightning but any are good)
Resistances (not recommended)

Note: This can get tricky because you might find a better item with less quantity but of higher roll or more valuable stats. Play around with the various numbers till you find something worthwhile. Do Not spend more than 2 ex on a weapon. At that price you can craft something better than anything you’ll likely find.
"
"
Wiizper wrote:

Take a look at all the various mods that would be beneficial and put them all as mods searched for. Then change the “and” at the bottom to “count” and specify how many of the mods you want. These can be with or without anything in the values boxes. If there is something you absolutely want, create a seprate “and” with that specified mod.

Values to look for include (I’m sure I missed some)
spell damage
lightning damage
minion damage
cast speed, possibly with faster casting gem
Chance to deal double damage
ele pen
ele damage as extra chaos damage
Non chaos damage as extra chaos damage (hybrid roll with spell damage)
# to # damage to spells (prefer lightning but any are good)
Resistances (not recommended)

Note: This can get tricky because you might find a better item with less quantity but of higher roll or more valuable stats. Play around with the various numbers till you find something worthwhile. Do Not spend more than 2 ex on a weapon. At that price you can craft something better than anything you’ll likely find.

The thing is, i've currently got these 2.
I don't know how to go about finding something better or even know if im looking at something better or not. I really struggle with searching / finding good rare weapons

"
Wiizper wrote:
I don't know how to go about finding something better or even know if im looking at something better or not. I really struggle with searching / finding good rare weapons

Those two aren't terrible, but you can craft much, much better weapons. Dagger and scepter crafting are exactly the same, but I recommend daggers. Slightly less dps but having access to Whirling Blades instead of Leap Slam is very worth it to me.

You can craft a dagger like this for about 4-5 ex or a slightly worse dagger (cast speed and double damage have t2 values) for 2-3 ex.

Also, just noticed your Enfeeble is only L5. If you are linking it with CWDT (7), then you should be able to level it up to 10 and still have the activation work.
"
"
Wiizper wrote:

Those two aren't terrible, but you can craft much, much better weapons. Dagger and scepter crafting are exactly the same, but I recommend daggers. Slightly less dps but having access to Whirling Blades instead of Leap Slam is very worth it to me.

You can craft a dagger like this for about 4-5 ex or a slightly worse dagger (cast speed and double damage have t2 values) for 2-3 ex.

Also, just noticed your Enfeeble is only L5. If you are linking it with CWDT (7), then you should be able to level it up to 10 and still have the activation work.

I don't actually have Enfeeble in my CWDT anymore. Running this:

Oh wait im stupid i forgot about the one in the weapon. Thanks for the tip! :p
Last edited by Wiizper on Jan 10, 2019, 10:34:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info