Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

What is the better option to replace mana leech with, culling strike or onslaught?

What are the benefits from both gems?
"
seagull694x wrote:
What is the better option to replace mana leech with, culling strike or onslaught?

why not to try both and decide yourself? both culling and onslaught are the same color

p.s. Culling is better, and if you want onslaught too - replace increased duration for it
"
seagull694x wrote:

If you can only do one, do culling strike.

It will either save you the hardest 10% of each fight... or it doesn't matter because you are blowing them away in 1-2 hits anyway.

Now, if you have culling, and enemies are surviving long enough to be culled, ADDING onslaught will give you a very nice buff to mobility and damage.

But without culling you are pretty unlikely to collect a kill with a minor skill, and without that skill making the kill, you get no buff.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
seagull694x wrote:

why not to try both and decide yourself? both culling and onslaught are the same color

p.s. Culling is better, and if you want onslaught too - replace increased duration for it

I just feel like since the endgame bosses like shaper and uber have different phases culling will only apply at the end of a boss fight when the boss is at 10% life, while Onslaught would be usefull the entire fight.

I do see most people use culling strike though, so maybe Im missing something.
"
seagull694x wrote:

I just feel like since the endgame bosses like shaper and uber have different phases culling will only apply at the end of a boss fight when the boss is at 10% life, while Onslaught would be usefull the entire fight.
I do see most people use culling strike though, so maybe Im missing something.

because last phase is the hardest part of the fight
"
seagull694x wrote:

Culling in my opinion. There are other ways to get Onslaught, but only one way for us to get Culling Strike, and Onslaught requires the skill to land the killing blow (which means they are linked together often as well). It's also common to link Culling Strike with Golems or Flame Dash.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 10, 2019, 12:22:40 AM
"
ShawnDream wrote:
"
I_GameR wrote:

People! Any idea what to put in place of the melted shell?

You could move a golem there to free a slot elsewhere.

You could add storm brand there for the extra chaining hits/extra lightning spells triggerring more orb.

Not sure why blood magic/power charge is better than culling/onslaught on your orb.

A golem will always be called, and I will run with 2 identical ...

Second orb of storm? is it so profit?

blood magic this allows me to replenish my MP from 0 on the cards without regeneration. I have a battle rage in the gem of the abyss, it works no worse than a special support stone.

Charges of energy greatly increase my damage per second, because I play through crits :)
"

Not quite as nice as blG_RealiZe's, but I do like them.

Thanks. Didnt even spend .5ex on them, so imm pretty happy for now while i upgrade the obvious things i havent got going yet.
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 10, 2019, 1:15:11 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:

Any other clips you have maybe possibly of just higher tier red maps, id love to watch how you do it.

there is nothing to clip at t13-t15 maps. With my DPS I just oneshot any boss on those maps.
You can try to throw traps from the distance before the fight starts

Thanks for the responses. And yeah i guess its just certain fights. When i can enter the arena and throw down my LS it usually melts, if not 1 shot like you said. But for example Core destroyed me earlier today. Im still just working through the tiers ive never donena full atlas completion or reached shaper before. So the corrupeted core wasnt the worst but it did have 1 extra dmg mod and when i entered shavronnes arena theres no pause and she just one shot right after i threw my first ls trap
I hope you guys can help me a bit. I am reading a lot of info and as this is my 1st serious attempt to at least complete the Atlas (including a shaper kill), i am still a bit intimidated by all the info.
Especially the planning of upgrades is hard. After playing a lot and focussing quite some energy to purifying stones to get some currency going, i could finally afford an Inpulsa. The increased DPS is very noticeable, and i can clear maps till T15 reasonably fast. However, bosses are a problem. And in Delve i get at a level that i don;t even one-shot blue monsters, so i am doing something wrong. Could you guys help me with prioritizing my gear? I have about 2 to 3 EX to spend to improve it, so there must be some obvious upgrades i hope. Tx in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info