Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

A question about my passives: is it worth it to regret some dps options and get another jewel slot?

I'm currently having trouble killing t16s without Dying, some of it because of mechanics that I'm not used, but maybe more health would help, I think my gear is mostly fine for now (I'll work towards the second crafted dagger)
"
communist1 wrote:
decided to quit this build since i cleared all content multiple times with it
build is awesome, one of the best i have ever played

if someone needs cheap daggers, can contact me :)
price is only 4 exalteds per dagger - youre basically paying only multimod :)
2ex can have multiple craft + 1 cast speed + 1 double damage chance

thanks again for the build Enki

Nice daggers. It's a good deal.
nice build
Last edited by MrM0rningstar on Jan 9, 2019, 6:22:43 PM
I keep on dying with this build :( even at like tier 12. But I can do the damage, just have multiple deaths per run. Got up to t16, but I just keep dying. I only have 4.7k health at level 89. Any ideas on what I can do to stay alive more?
Hi Guys,

I have really struggled to get geared this league, poor RNG, but persistance has got me to the following setup. I just changed a bunch of stuff to get the lightning spire setup, so, will get the old muscle memory down a bit before do the final push for uber elder. I have about 5 sets of shaper frags now. I only have about 2ex spare after tonight so cant afford massive upgrades but i'd love to have some feedback on my gear to see if I can improve anything on the cheap. I'm 152/159 on atlas if that matters.

I do feel squishy though. just over 5k hp and just under 2k mana.

Any help would be appreciated.

Matt
Got my Wands up for 3.5ex since just wanna unload them and rock a Discharge Build, and they arent top tier. But did Uber Elder a few times with them just fine.

"
KingCompton wrote:
I keep on dying with this build :( even at like tier 12. But I can do the damage, just have multiple deaths per run. Got up to t16, but I just keep dying. I only have 4.7k health at level 89. Any ideas on what I can do to stay alive more?

I'm pretty sure all your deathes because of bad movement. You should'nt be dying at t12 =\
Don't face rush into monsters, kill them from the distance
p.s. you don't need that two crit nodes to the left of lord of the dead anymore, you can refund them and get purity of flesh on lvl 90

"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have really struggled to get geared this league, poor RNG, but persistance has got me to the following setup. I just changed a bunch of stuff to get the lightning spire setup, so, will get the old muscle memory down a bit before do the final push for uber elder. I have about 5 sets of shaper frags now. I only have about 2ex spare after tonight so cant afford massive upgrades but i'd love to have some feedback on my gear to see if I can improve anything on the cheap. I'm 152/159 on atlas if that matters.
I do feel squishy though. just over 5k hp and just under 2k mana.

save your ex for now untill you can afford or craft a better daggers, it's like +20-25% more DPS for every dagger
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 9, 2019, 6:47:51 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
KingCompton wrote:

I'm pretty sure all your deathes because of bad movement. You should'nt be dying at t12 =\
Don't face rush into monsters, kill them from the distance
p.s. you don't need that two crit nodes to the left of lord of the dead anymore, you can refund them and get purity of flesh on lvl 90

Thank you for the tip :) And okay!
Please help me i am level 78 my charaters name is SunshineArc iam very weak can you help me please?
Tried Uber Elder twice .. didnt end well :/ my first league for now and tbh until Uber Elder everything seemed fine for me. I would appreciate any help/advices, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info