Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
hustawka2 wrote:

I'll look out for an elder version, missed out on that somehow :/
Are daggers really that good compared to maces? I really like leap slam :<

you can craft something like that if you like leap slam more than whirling blades
I could also use some help in knowing what to upgrade next. I feel like my damage is solid but i'm definitely lacking in toughness. The Tabula doesn't help but I just can't seem to find a solid 5 or 6 link. I have about 30C to my name.

Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/daniel1105/characters

WinterOrbBlorb is my arc character...I was gonna go winter orb when i made it but fell in love with arc.

Any help is appreciated!
Just to understand belt crafting before I dump a bunch of currency.

Metallic + Prismatic + Pristine should give me the best chance to get the right kind of belt I want right?

% inc light damage
% inc ele damage
life
X resistences
Enki. I'm kinda stuck with my build. Can you help me out how to proceed. I think that my dps is ok, but I die a lot. Cant switch that cheap helmet, cause I dont know how to fill the mana-life-allres stat on it.
I think that my profile is public, so you can check my character.
"
I_GameR wrote:

People! Any idea what to put in place of the melted shell?

You could move a golem there to free a slot elsewhere.

You could add storm brand there for the extra chaining hits/extra lightning spells triggerring more orb.

Not sure why blood magic/power charge is better than culling/onslaught on your orb.
Hello,

I am a newb,been playing since the release of Diablo Immortal and been trying to find a build that suites my play style and finding out about the Arc witch I thought I would try it out and fell in love with it right away. Now after awhile of playing it I felt that it needed some changes. At first I was following the Explosive Arc Build on Youtube and felt that I wasnt really keen on the build so I looked further into Arc Witch builds and came across your build and thought hey that looks pretty legit but after beating Act 10 I thought hey I have some questions

1. Was splitting the build between Explosive Arc and your Arc Witch a bad idea or am I doing alright for myself? I feel like I am doing alright till I get into harder areas, which leaves me to my second question.

2. Being that I have tried to build up my elemental resists due to Katavas elemental resist debuff have I hindered the build to where I cant pull off what either the Explosive Arc Build and/or your build is pulling off?

3. On the gear that you have listed the two unique wand's showing are Doryani and Cerberus for the Doryani. Now as far as dual wielding Im still unsure of how "stat sticking" works let alone what that means. When I got into the game I was dual wielding but on a different class. Let alone it was nerfed in this last patch. Now, with Cerebus wouldn't it be beneficial to also have a shield and Doryani to go dual on that?

4. Lastly, I am using Arc, Lightning Warp as my movement skill, Lightning tendrils for single target (which doesnt seem like its really helping much), Sum Flam and Light Golem, Orb of Storms (which does come in handy at times), and Wrath. Now being that I am suffering on Mana Regen (again) wondering, what skill I should replace? Now If I go with Tendrils I only have three sockets to work with if Orb of Storms Im using 4 sockets all linked but being that my helms is corrupted and the sockets being 2b, 1g, and 1r. I cant think of what to do or how to get around it.

I'm pretty sure I have more questions on Arc Witch but, at the moment I cant think of anymore to come up with.
Last edited by SevenOfHarts on Jan 9, 2019, 6:12:45 PM
"
soulesschild wrote:
Just to understand belt crafting before I dump a bunch of currency.

Metallic + Prismatic + Pristine should give me the best chance to get the right kind of belt I want right?

% inc light damage
% inc ele damage
life
X resistences

yes, this combination of fossils works well for belts
"
GazCamp3r wrote:
Enki. I'm kinda stuck with my build. Can you help me out how to proceed. I think that my dps is ok, but I die a lot. Cant switch that cheap helmet, cause I dont know how to fill the mana-life-allres stat on it.
I think that my profile is public, so you can check my character.

So get a helmet with those resists and life ? Or better yet stop using that crap belt and get a cheap Stygian Vise with some resist on it.

Get a lvl 21 Arc that will help your damage huge which will make you die less.

You also dont need to keep using minion and totem resist since your golems are immune to elemental damage.

Get some decent daggers or sceptres if you are set on using leap slam.
decided to quit this build since i cleared all content multiple times with it
build is awesome, one of the best i have ever played

if someone needs cheap daggers, can contact me :)
price is only 4 exalteds per dagger - youre basically paying only multimod :)
2ex can have multiple craft + 1 cast speed + 1 double damage chance

thanks again for the build Enki
Last edited by communist1 on Jan 9, 2019, 6:16:10 PM
"
SevenOfHarts wrote:
Hello,

I am a newb,been playing since the release of Diablo Immortal and been trying to find a build that suites my play style and finding out about the Arc witch I thought I would try it out and fell in love with it right away. Now after awhile of playing it I felt that it needed some changes. At first I was following the Explosive Arc Build on Youtube and felt that I wasnt really keen on the build so I looked further into Arc Witch builds and came across your build and thought hey that looks pretty legit but after beating Act 10 I thought hey I have some questions

1. Was splitting the build between Explosive Arc and your Arc Witch a bad idea or am I doing alright for myself? I feel like I am doing alright till I get into harder areas, which leaves me to my second question.

2. Being that I have tried to build up my elemental resists due to Katavas elemental resist debuff have I hindered the build to where I cant pull off what either the Explosive Arc Build and/or your build is pulling off?

3. On the gear that you have listed the two unique wand's showing are Doryani and Cerberus for the Doryani. Now as far as dual wielding Im still unsure of how "stat sticking" works let alone what that means. When I got into the game I was dual wielding but on a different class. Let alone it was nerfed in this last patch. Now, with Cerebus wouldn't it be beneficial to also have a shield and Doryani to go dual on that?

4. Lastly, I am using Arc, Lightning Warp as my movement skill, Lightning tendrils for single target (which doesnt seem like its really helping much), Sum Flam and Light Golem, Orb of Storms (which does come in handy at times), and Wrath. Now being that I am suffering on Mana Regen (again) wondering, what skill I should replace? Now If I go with Tendrils I only have three sockets to work with if Orb of Storms Im using 4 sockets all linked but being that my helms is corrupted and the sockets being 2b, 1g, and 1r. I cant think of what to do or how to get around it.

I'm pretty sure I have more questions on Arc Witch but, at the moment I cant think of anymore to come up with.

Cant see your characters so no idea.

#3 those arent wands.

#4 Orb Of Storms has been replaced by Storm Brand to leech mana. Its way way better. Lightning Spire trap is best 4socket for single target melting. You can change the colors on the bench just need Vaals Orbs as well as Chromes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info