Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Kritix wrote:

what about adding lets say metalic fossil to the mix or something, wouldn't it help to reduce the rng?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=int_armour

Not really. By using, for example, pristine shuddering aetheric, we get higher chance to for cast speed, lower chance for attack mods (which is good), but lowest priority to traps mods - which is terrible.
And with metallic fossil we only remove 2 possible physical mods, but it makes crafting at least 30-35% more expensive - I don't think it's worth it.

Maybe there is a better combination than just shuddering pristine, but I don't see it :(
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 9, 2019, 2:09:20 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Kritix wrote:

what about adding lets say metalic fossil to the mix or something, wouldn't it help to reduce the rng?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=int_armour

Not really. By using, for example, pristine shuddering aetheric, we get higher chance to for cast speed, lower chance for attack mods (which is good), but lowest priority to traps mods - which is terrible.
And with metallic fossil we only remove 2 possible physical mods, but it makes crafting at least 30-35% more expensive - I don't think it's worth it.

Maybe there is a better combination than just shuddering pristine, but I don't see it :(

I was curious to ask (I wanted to whisper you IG but wasn't sure if you're cool with that :) ) why you think trap throw speed > trap damage. I was thinking about how to optimize LS trap the other day and trying to look at pure trapper builds to get inspiration. It seems like trap throw speed is great for highly mobile targets but on something like shaper for example, since he spends time telegraphing/winding up, wouldn't more damage be better during those phases? Usually on Shaper and such I'm too busy dodging the hits to really worry about doing damage, especially with something like trap.

Was thinking of something like the shaper extra trap when you throw one to get the most out of it with some inc AOE to get overlapping strikes.
Last edited by soulesschild on Jan 9, 2019, 2:24:16 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
Any tips on what to focus on upgrading?

Spoiler

The necklace cuz as mentioned in the guide "damage to attack (skills)" doesn't apply to Arc.
After that I guess helmet with good enchant or increased shock effect, added lightning damage to spells
Last edited by mysticdruidboy on Jan 9, 2019, 2:52:48 PM
"
soulesschild wrote:

I was curious to ask (I wanted to whisper you IG but wasn't sure if you're cool with that :) ) why you think trap throw speed > trap damage. I was thinking about how to optimize LS trap the other day and trying to look at pure trapper builds to get inspiration. It seems like trap throw speed is great for highly mobile targets but on something like shaper for example, since he spends time telegraphing/winding up, wouldn't more damage be better during those phases? Usually on Shaper and such I'm too busy dodging the hits to really worry about doing damage, especially with something like trap.

Was thinking of something like the shaper extra trap when you throw one to get the most out of it with some inc AOE to get overlapping strikes.

Because 30% increased trap damage is only about 3% of lightning spire DPS. And throwing speed feels huge vs moving targets
"

The necklace cuz as mentioned in the guide "damage to attack (skills)" doesn't apply to Arc.
After that I guess helmet with good enchant or increased shock effect, added lightning damage to spells

Yeah i bought that one at level 70 as a temporary neck to be able to equip inpulsa.

Got this one now:
"
invox_one wrote:
(...)

I'm following your descriptions on forums but i have a problem.
I used around 800 +-100 Alterations and get always T1 Elemental to Chaos with another useless Mod.

Is it that rare or my rng as usual crap? And at this point I still need to anul the bad mod, when i every roll the T1 alone. As i understand, its to expensive to try to annul 2 bad mods?! So it need to be T1 Ele to Chaos alone before regal, right?

Is there something iam doing wrong? my currency melt....

You're probably not doing anything wrong, it's just RNG being RNG. I used around 3700 alterations, 10 regals and 5 annulments before I got tier 1 ele as extra chaos mod alone on my first multimod dagger.

My second took 15 alterations, one regal and one annul. Go figure.

With the price of Annulment orbs going up as it is, I'd recommend not trying to annul 3-affix rares at all, it can get very expensive if lady luck isn't on your side.
Anyone can suggest what can I upgrade next? My character is "joannearcwitch"
"
hustawka2 wrote:

Change out your Mark of the Shaper ring. It’s nearly worthless without an Elder Essence Worm. Then I’d focus on saving to craft daggers. 2 good daggers would probably nearly double your dps.
"
"
hustawka2 wrote:

Change out your Mark of the Shaper ring. It’s nearly worthless without an Elder Essence Worm. Then I’d focus on saving to craft daggers. 2 good daggers would probably nearly double your dps.

I'll look out for an elder version, missed out on that somehow :/
Are daggers really that good compared to maces? I really like leap slam :<
"
"
hustawka2 wrote:

What makes the daggers so good? When i check PoB with my limited experience it seems like a dps loss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info