Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
pampersas wrote:
Spoiler
"
Ubering wrote:
"
pampersas wrote:
Can anyone help me with my gear? I would like to have more DPS and survivability but I don't know where to start upgrading my gear. I'm trying to follow the guide but it's getting harder to find upgrades (at least for me noob player).

You can start working on crafted daggers. Buy a cheap base and start spamming alterations.
Save up for inpulsa
Drop the mana flask for wise oak. Make sure your lightning res is highest!
Do you have a mana leech watcher eye yet? If not that is a nice QOL upgrade, you can then drop the mana leech.
21 arc. Doesn't need quality

Also your belt gives Little damage. With pristine/metallic/prismatic you can craft something like this. Styg vise ilvl 86 base is only 10c.
Oh noo.... crafting... :D I don't understand it and have so many questions about it. I've asked question in reddit about Loreweave vs Inpulsa. Basically the dude said that Inpulsa helps with clear speed and not necessarily with DPS increase. Since I do c recipe, I don't really need clear speed as I go through the map quite slow, to collect all rubbish. And also response was that if you have a shitty PC (I have a potato laptop), Inpulsa makes the game unbearable to play, that's why I choose Lore. Is it true or should I swap to Inpulsa? I don't have watcher's eye, is it necessary? I've never crafted anything before and it's a deep forest for me. Where would you say I should focus saving my currency and upgrading next piece? So far I have 2ex and saving for a specific item would give me a good goal to keep playing the game.

Loreweave is definitely a tanky option and Impulsa’s definitely a clear speed option, but Impulsa’s also offers us 20-40% effectiveness of shock, which scales off our 20% from Ascendencies and is equal to “enemies take 4-8% extra damage which is very good against bosses if you have any dps issues there. You mentioned earlier about not using leap slam nor HoT. That gives you 3 gems in your boots that serve no purpose but to gain exp. You have good weapons, but you can craft much better ones (crafting for scepters is the same as daggers). However, save up at least 3 ex before starting since the multimod craft is 2ex. Also, most the mods on your gloves are exclusive to attacks. They’re worth much more than you get out them.

If I play this build next league and Impulsa’s doesn’t get a dev card to make it more affordable, I probably will switch to Loreweave myself since we can easily replace the shock effect on gloves/boots (that too only if veiled crafting is still a thing). One thing the explosions prevent is Item Rarity Support from being very viable. Watcher’s Eye is a QoL item more than anything else, but if you clear slowly then it becomes less useful since the default mana regen has more time to refill your pool.

"
AimedShot wrote:
Why do we take % minion damage gear and passives. Does arc count as a minion?

I’m tired of answering this question. It’s in bold red letters in the guide under the passive tree section.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 9, 2019, 9:04:46 AM
Spoiler
"
pampersas wrote:

Oh noo.... crafting... :D I don't understand it and have so many questions about it. I've asked question in reddit about Loreweave vs Inpulsa. Basically the dude said that Inpulsa helps with clear speed and not necessarily with DPS increase. Since I do c recipe, I don't really need clear speed as I go through the map quite slow, to collect all rubbish. And also response was that if you have a shitty PC (I have a potato laptop), Inpulsa makes the game unbearable to play, that's why I choose Lore. Is it true or should I swap to Inpulsa? I don't have watcher's eye, is it necessary? I've never crafted anything before and it's a deep forest for me. Where would you say I should focus saving my currency and upgrading next piece? So far I have 2ex and saving for a specific item would give me a good goal to keep playing the game.

Absolutely right, loreweave is a saver and more tankier option. You do miss out on damage tho.

The multimod craft is 2 ex, it's expensive but you can craft more mods as you make currrency.
Spam alterations untill you have T1 elemaltal as chaos. Perfect is rolling both extra chaos damage and penetration on daggers but all we need is to roll t1 extra chaos and then craft everything else.

Make sure you buy ilvl 85+ shaped dagger.
2ex multimod
1ex cast speed
1 ex 7% double damage
4c spell damage + extra chaos hybrid
4c lightning damage to spells
I dont recommend the following because you have endgame weapons like this.. but you can cheap out on cast speed (craft 12-14% for 2c instead of 15-18% for 1ex) and double damage (craft 4-5% for 2c instead of 6-7%).

I would focus on this first. Craft the multimod and then the 2 cheap crafts first (before cast speed and double damage).
Last edited by Ubering on Jan 9, 2019, 9:19:16 AM

Great guide, however i've had to improvise along the way. Now how do I further improve this character? Thnx

People! Any idea what to put in place of the melted shell?
Wow, that idea with lightning spire trap seems great, i have been wondering what i might add to the build as both enfeeble and decoy totem doesnt seem so useful to me anymore, i will definitely try this out.

Anything else i need to keep my i on when i do this aside from getting the gems and some nice gloves for it?
Any tips for crafting them?
"
Kritix wrote:
Wow, that idea with lightning spire trap seems great, i have been wondering what i might add to the build as both enfeeble and decoy totem doesnt seem so useful to me anymore, i will definitely try this out.

Anything else i need to keep my i on when i do this aside from getting the gems and some nice gloves for it?

buy a decent base and use shuddering + pristine fossils.
Quick flask peek: I see you use bubbling life flask, i rerolled mine and like it much more.
Last edited by Ubering on Jan 9, 2019, 10:50:18 AM
Any tips on what to focus on upgrading?

Hey Guys,

so i 6link finally my chest (1500 fusing reciep.....just wont link it after 700fusings)

Now i saved up bit currency and try the first dagger:

I'm following your descriptions on forums but i have a problem.
I used around 800 +-100 Alterations and get always T1 Elemental to Chaos with another useless Mod.

Is it that rare or my rng as usual crap? And at this point I still need to anul the bad mod, when i every roll the T1 alone. As i understand, its to expensive to try to annul 2 bad mods?! So it need to be T1 Ele to Chaos alone before regal, right?

Is there something iam doing wrong? my currency melt....

Last edited by invox_one on Jan 9, 2019, 1:35:06 PM
"
Ubering wrote:
"
Kritix wrote:

buy a decent base and use shuddering + pristine fossils.
Quick flask peek: I see you use bubbling life flask, i rerolled mine and like it much more.

what about adding lets say metalic fossil to the mix or something, wouldn't it help to reduce the rng?

Also, i like the flask with at least partial instant heal as a panic solution :)
So this may or may not be obvious to some people but...

If you're using POB to compare stats/items, be aware that on weapons, the % chance to deal double damage has a HUGE effect. I was comparing myself to big_realize (yea haha I know, his stuff is probably the pinnacle of this build) and couldn't figure out why given my weapons were similar why there was huge dps discrepancy. Turns out for example, changing my own weapons from 6-7% gave me apparently something like 4k "extra" DPS per weapon (as both of my weapons are 6%).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info