Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I need to upgrade my chest, but can't decide between The Queen's Hunger or Loreweave as I cannot afford Inpulsa's yet. What do you suggest? I need more life right now.

Thanks. Great build.
Can anyone help me with my gear? I would like to have more DPS and survivability but I don't know where to start upgrading my gear. I'm trying to follow the guide but it's getting harder to find upgrades (at least for me noob player).

"
pampersas wrote:
Can anyone help me with my gear? I would like to have more DPS and survivability but I don't know where to start upgrading my gear. I'm trying to follow the guide but it's getting harder to find upgrades (at least for me noob player).

Do you not use leap slam? Fortify and faster attacks do nothing for Flame Dash.

Lvl 21 Arc and better crafted weapons will do good for your damage.

Reserving 25*1.4% of your mana with herald does not help your survivability.

Good mobility is gonna help a lot with surviving, allowing you to put a few hp nodes into the Celestial nodes.

Check the POB from the guide and check some of the differences in skill/tree setup and evaluate what you want from them.
Still in the mud
"
pampersas wrote:

You can start working on crafted daggers. Buy a cheap base and start spamming alterations.
Save up for inpulsa
Drop the mana flask for wise oak. Make sure your lightning res is highest!
Do you have a mana leech watcher eye yet? If not that is a nice QOL upgrade, you can then drop the mana leech.
21 arc. Doesn't need quality

Also your belt gives Little damage. With pristine/metallic/prismatic you can craft something like this. Styg vise ilvl 86 base is only 10c.
Last edited by Ubering on Jan 9, 2019, 7:47:17 AM
Hey, first of all thanks for the great guide! I'm playing since 2 Weeks and need some tips for upgrading my current gear! any advice is appreciated :)

Weapons:

Accessories:

Armor:

Flask:
"
Nooky1989 wrote:
Hey, first of all thanks for the great guide! I'm playing since 2 Weeks and need some tips for upgrading my current gear! any advice is appreciated :)

Weapons:

Accessories:

Armor:

Flask:

Same as the previous Guy :). Read back 1 page. Also try to get a bone helmet or lightning golem effect enchant in your helmet.
Last edited by Ubering on Jan 9, 2019, 8:05:01 AM
"
Infernosaint wrote:
"
pampersas wrote:

Do you not use leap slam? Fortify and faster attacks do nothing for Flame Dash.

Lvl 21 Arc and better crafted weapons will do good for your damage.

Reserving 25*1.4% of your mana with herald does not help your survivability.

Good mobility is gonna help a lot with surviving, allowing you to put a few hp nodes into the Celestial nodes.

Check the POB from the guide and check some of the differences in skill/tree setup and evaluate what you want from them.

I use flame dash instead of leap slam, just because I don't really like leap slam :D. Maybe you could give me an example of a better weapon because I really struggle finding another one. I've stopped using Herald of Thunder so my mana is only reserved from clarity which helps a little bit for survivability though it decreased my damage. And I'm not sure what you meant about skill tree since mine is exact copy of this guide so far.

Thanks for response!
Hey Folks.

Thanks for the big Guide and the big tipps how to get startet in the game.
It's much work and it's impressive how much things you need to handle as a new player to get "good" at some point.

Im going step by step to your guide.. but now i don't know what i shoud focus next. Weapons? change something in my build or setup first?

I woud precheate it. if someone coud tell me what to do, what to fix, what shoud i plan next or what shoud i switch out.

Thanks for any help.

"
Ubering wrote:
"
pampersas wrote:

You can start working on crafted daggers. Buy a cheap base and start spamming alterations.
Save up for inpulsa
Drop the mana flask for wise oak. Make sure your lightning res is highest!
Do you have a mana leech watcher eye yet? If not that is a nice QOL upgrade, you can then drop the mana leech.
21 arc. Doesn't need quality

Also your belt gives Little damage. With pristine/metallic/prismatic you can craft something like this. Styg vise ilvl 86 base is only 10c.

Oh noo.... crafting... :D I don't understand it and have so many questions about it. I've asked question in reddit about Loreweave vs Inpulsa. Basically the dude said that Inpulsa helps with clear speed and not necessarily with DPS increase. Since I do c recipe, I don't really need clear speed as I go through the map quite slow, to collect all rubbish. And also response was that if you have a shitty PC (I have a potato laptop), Inpulsa makes the game unbearable to play, that's why I choose Lore. Is it true or should I swap to Inpulsa? I don't have watcher's eye, is it necessary? I've never crafted anything before and it's a deep forest for me. Where would you say I should focus saving my currency and upgrading next piece? So far I have 2ex and saving for a specific item would give me a good goal to keep playing the game.
Why do we take % minion damage gear and passives. Does arc count as a minion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info