Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Yeah, I can't seem to figure out why my dps is low.

Here is my POB,

https://pastebin.com/H7rQKz9e
Hi, thanks for the great guide.

I'm currently trying to craft 2 decent daggers using the crafting guide that was posted, however I'm curious - wouldn't crafting "Non-chaos damage gained as chaos damage (prefix)" be better than "Lightning damage to spells (prefix)"?

If someone could clarify why almost all players go for the latter that would be great. I'm assuming you can't have both "Spell dmg/non-chaos hybrid" and "Non-chaos as chaos" on the same weapon (anymore) but I have definitely seen it before.
"
kaiwhen wrote:

I'm currently trying to craft 2 decent daggers using the crafting guide that was posted, however I'm curious - wouldn't crafting "Non-chaos damage gained as chaos damage (prefix)" be better than "Lightning damage to spells (prefix)"?

If someone could clarify why almost all players go for the latter that would be great. I'm assuming you can't have both "Spell dmg/non-chaos hybrid" and "Non-chaos as chaos" on the same weapon (anymore) but I have definitely seen it before.

you can craft both spelldamage/non-chaos hybrid and non-chaos mods, but it's not better
It gives literally exactly the same DPS (not even 0.1% difference) and a lot of end game bosses "resists chaos". Also, 11% non-chaos damage is hard to unveil and it costs slightly more to craft (8 vaals vs 4c for lightning damage to spells).
Sorry if this has been asked before :) Why not Vessel of Vinktar? The lightning damage to mana leech seems really strong and helps me skip watchers eye and we cant be shocked if we wear inpulsa correct?

Also I fucked up my daggers by multi mod crafting lower versions(tier 2-3) of the recommended mods, but I thought I could roll over them later as with regular crafted mods. Oops. Anyway what should I upgrade next? I got 500chaos and most my gear is really crappy apart from my self grinded loreweave
"
SCStrafe wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before :) Why not Vessel of Vinktar? The lightning damage to mana leech seems really strong and helps me skip watchers eye and we cant be shocked if we wear inpulsa correct?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/903#p16132961
and you can't sustain mana with it also (I mean you can, but not on bosses)
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 9, 2019, 3:59:03 AM
Killed Uber Elder for the first time yesterday!

Is it a good Idea to drop some nodes and get more jewel slots?
"
Ubering wrote:
Killed Uber Elder for the first time yesterday!
Is it a good Idea to drop some nodes and get more jewel slots?

Probably the one with 8% mana talents (after shaper).
But it's better to level up to 97 (it's pretty easy to do, pure breachstones ROTA gives an insane amount of exp). You can literally level up from 94 to 97 in a couple hours
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 9, 2019, 4:28:21 AM
Does anyone have the 6 linking recipe in Standard and willing to help?
Thank you for the great Build/Guide/Tips/Videos!

First time I managed Endgame, really enjoying this build and its power!
Using slightly different setup and learning everyday and trying to min-max out!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
SCStrafe wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/903#p16132961
and you can't sustain mana with it also (I mean you can, but not on bosses)

ty, very clear answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info