Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
tad2q wrote:
Just hit 86 and having a tough time with anything over t8 maps. I have about 2ex in currency so Inpulsa is out of the question. Any suggestions?
Also health is at 4300 which seems low.

Find another belt and boots with more HP, you can find a stygian vise belt with 90+ HP, resistances and even some damage for like 50c.
I havn't looked at your PoB, but you probably can get more HP from jewels or skill tree too.
Just picked up this belt seems like a decent upgrade
Hi all (big_realize)

Not perfect I know but i rolled these. I need life and fire resist. Can i roll the "Can Have Multiple Crafted Modifiers" on here to get these or am I wasting my time

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
brutusforce wrote:
Hey, I've managed to get my hands on multiple 30%+ ele dmg scepters with the incursion lightning damage and t1 lightning damage to spells some spell damage with crafted cast speed like this
for very cheap.

Wouldnt they be great for this build? running LW flame dash for movement speed with about 2M ~ shaper DPS

not bad sceptre at all, but crafted daggers is still gives you more DPS (+13% if you replace rapture grinder and +18.7% if you replace hate call)
Btw, you don't need two +30 dex talents, you can get Precision for +20 dex and it's enough
Also, top left jewel (with loath glimmer in it) socket feels like a waste of talents really. Like you remove +30 dex talent and that jewel slot. You can get precision with 2 talent points and 3 more 5% HP talents and it's already better than what jewel gives you.

p.s. your shaper dps is not 2 mil, it's not even 1 mil even with all flasks up. You can't use "enemy is shocked" checkmark in PoB, you clearly don't have 150% shock effectiveness. But good amount of HP, I like it :)

Hey My helmet requires 150 dex and I didn't really think about that when making it sadly, im barelly at 156 dex right now with the changes that i have made.

upgraded belt to allow me to use a ring I crafed myself for 5c

Dropped the jewel and i'm now at 5848hp with MoM

I'm at 195% shock effectiveness right now with 130% chance to shock without flasks

Looked at your crafted daggers they are nice but i need to import them in my PoB but i got those scepters for 60c total so idk if upgrade to dagger would be worth the cost.

I have used 6k~ alt on ilvl85 shaper daggers and scepters, even sold 2 for 13ex total that had 3 shaper mod T1 but couldnt land T1 ele as chaos with anything useful with that many alts so that already costed me more than the scepters alone even tho I did make 13ex out of it.

Thank you very much for your help
Last edited by brutusforce on Jan 9, 2019, 1:29:14 AM
"
xPeleusx wrote:
I killed Atziri long ago with ease, but yet to find another midnight fragment.

I still need to find my last Uber Lab trail :(

I forget the specific name, but you can purchase a prophecy for about 1c that ensures a random lab in a map. As long as it’s the only usable prophecy, you’ll get a lab in about 50% of maps. And any corrupted map will guarantee a random fragment. Midnight is still the rarest, but eventually one will drop.
"
ratmanaus wrote:
Hi all (big_realize)
Not perfect I know but i rolled these. I need life and fire resist. Can i roll the "Can Have Multiple Crafted Modifiers" on here to get these or am I wasting my time

You can, if you don't need resistances
And craft life + hybrid life maybe, idk
or 20% minion damage, but hybrid life is probably better.
thanks for this awesome build i can do the higher tier maps like 13-16
any suggestions what i should upgrade
standard

i didnt really look out for jewels i guess thats one of my problems

what to upgrade:
- belt with abyssal socket, lightning damage (does +elemental damage on belts boost the damage as well?)
- jewels
Last edited by Mexy on Jan 9, 2019, 3:20:00 AM
Hi all. Loving this guide. Am I right in thinking the levelling section as in routes could be used for all builds? So in depth!

Would someone mind taking a look at my toon and help me improve it. Think this is the furthest I have ever levelled a toon and I have played alot. Not been lucky enough to get a 4 li k blue yet.

Also on the levelling section it has an xp area in each act. What is this for? If one just wants to grind or is that for like grinding gear etc
Can someone take a look at my setup and tell me if I can do Shaper comfortably. What sort of upgrades should I be looking for?
"
mrcjevans wrote:
Hi all. Loving this guide. Am I right in thinking the levelling section as in routes could be used for all builds? So in depth!

Would someone mind taking a look at my toon and help me improve it. Think this is the furthest I have ever levelled a toon and I have played alot. Not been lucky enough to get a 4 li k blue yet.

Also on the levelling section it has an xp area in each act. What is this for? If one just wants to grind or is that for like grinding gear etc

The leveling section is great given it is specific to the build, but if you are looking for a generic leveling guide, my preference is jeipei89's guide

Gear advice is certainly not my strong suit for leveling, but I would recommend picking up 2 Lifesprig's if you can. The wands should run an alchemy each and are perfectly viable until you reach maps.

Also, socket as many of the gems you will eventually use as possible in gear (this includes your secondary weapon slots). You can start upgrading gems before you actually use them. Gems in secondary weapon slots still receive experience but the gear isn't used unless you intentionally switch to them. Experience is not shared, so every gem you have socketed receives 100% exp.

In your talent tree you have 1 +10 int node that isn't needed. It's near the health nodes by your jewel.

"
Soulblighterr wrote:
Can someone take a look at my setup and tell me if I can do Shaper comfortably. What sort of upgrades should I be looking for?

I can’t see much on a tablet, but it looks like your dps is a bit low. I’d say you want a minimum of 250-300k shaper dps, and i can’t plug you into PoB right now to see.

Nonetheless, Shaper is actually a very easy fight imo. Sure he hits like a truck, but there are no one shot mechanics. Constantly be moving during the fight. Literally every attack is dodgeable.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 9, 2019, 1:31:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info