Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

When upgrading to Bubonic Trail which skill gems (two gems) should i put aside?
blg_RealiZe good idea with trap)

i play with crits and craft this

triggered spell - very good, try it)

Uber Elder
Last edited by I_GameR on Jan 8, 2019, 5:17:23 PM
Can anyone check my gear and direct me?

I'm going for better daggers and managing the other pieces of gear

Do I need more Shock effect on gear? I think I don't have any. How much do I need to have?

I also have a better helmet but I need the Unique Jewel that leeches mana on Wrath to sustain it.

Hi Guys

First of all *Chapeau* to Enki for putting so much work together with this build!
Playing it so far and enjoying it very much! I followed the link to page 666 from the beginning to catch up with 3.5 and betrayal :)...right now im on page 717...
I wanted to ask if there is need or place to include "Vessel of Vinktar" into this build!
On first read I can only see beneficial stats however noone is using it? Is there something im missing that noone is including it?

Sorry if this question was already asked and answered... :) And Thank you for replying to me :)

So long Timeca
Hi. First off a huge thanks for this guide. I am coming to path of exile for the first time and it has been a huge help. The amount of care and effort that have gone into making it easy to understand for new players is very evident and a huge help. I've been referring back to it and finding little nuggets of helpful info all over the place.

I use an essence worm and clear mind jewel together. That means I had to take out the clarity jewel if I'm understanding right. I use a council of the mind and the mana leech on brands make it a non issue. I'm not sure what to do with that jewel slot though.

Also I found a 5b1r 6l chest that I adapted to use. Because of sockets I ended up using a life leech jewel in place of hypothermia. I've gone back to try to add in hypothermia and I need to rework my build to make it work better i think.

I had some frustrations at a few points until act 9 when i farmed blood aqueducts for the tabula rasa and started making some money from drops. Picked up a few cheap uniques and the build just got to be so much more fun. I'm slowly workig on farming maps and completing the atlas. I've done up to some t8 rare maps for completion. I had a fun time in a hard map that had an abyssal chamber. Lots of fun dropping brands, dodging it and arc when i could.

It takes an active play style, so if anyone is stuck that could be a help.

Tl/Dr what to use instead of clarity. How to make hypothermia work better or is my damage leech okay for now. Yay enki. Thanks for the hard work.
Last edited by insulted on Jan 8, 2019, 7:12:04 PM
"
insulted wrote:

Tl/Dr what to use instead of clarity. How to make hypothermia work better or is my damage leech okay for now. Yay enki. Thanks for the hard work.

"
replacement could be Molten Shell or a higher level Enfeeble to cast on demand.

Hypothermia needs at least one cold damage applied to arc, you don't need more than that
Thanks for this guide - especially leveling guide were so much helpful and actually I have so much fun from game despite of lack of currency for great gear.
Anyway I start wonder if killing Atziri and running tier +11 maps in Tabula and Goldrim(+a random dropped staff) is just normal in this game or this build is just insane? ;D
"
warrri wrote:

Id rather you tell me how to get the jewels you have. Like the left one, Enthralling Vision, that one is insane and probably a dozen ex on its own. But the other ones are sick too.

I just bought t1/t1/t1 HP, effect of shock and lightning damage jewels and slamed exalt for 4th mod
Got lucky to slam "lightning damage while dual wielding" on enthralling vision, got lucky to slam mana on enthralling globe. And not so lucky on like 10 other jewels :)
And I divined all of them to 10% shock after that

I tried fossil crafting jewels - it felt terrible, just a waste of money. It's soooo hard to hit HP even with pristine fossil (I got 25-30 HP roll 3 times in 20 tries)
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 8, 2019, 8:53:03 PM
Just hit 86 and having a tough time with anything over t8 maps. I have about 2ex in currency so Inpulsa is out of the question. Any suggestions?
Also health is at 4300 which seems low.

In game "AnotherStupidNecro"

Last edited by tad2q on Jan 8, 2019, 8:58:44 PM
"
tad2q wrote:
Just hit 86 and having a tough time with anything over t8 maps. I have about 2ex in currency so Inpulsa is out of the question. Any suggestions?
Also health is at 4300 which seems low.

In game "AnotherStupidNecro"

At first glance it looks like your gem setup needs major work. You are using essence worm and clarity? And you are not utilizing 7 gem sockets. Look at my setup or Blg_Realize or anybody else giving advice on here.

Also where is your Flame Golem? If you need help on uber lab, let me know.
Last edited by white0ut on Jan 8, 2019, 9:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info