Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@ Enki91

First i want to say thanks for the guide it helped me a lot after returning to PoE after 4-5 years.

But if i may i have 2 questions, which is firstly is the current setup with gear i have good enough or did i missed something important ?

Secondly about the chest piece inpulsa's, since i am playing SSF and trying to farm it myself. Does this drop on any map so i can also farm low tier maps? Or is higher tiers the better way to do it.
hey guys,
ok
first of all: thank you for this awesome guide. it really helped saving my char

second: sorry for my bad english

so,
i switched to this build when the patch reseted the skill tree, so i am not fully done yet with leveling my gems (i play standard!!!).
i have a couple of questions on how you did vary this build when it comes to late game topic (right now i am doing t13 relativly easy. cant speak about t14 since none did drop yet).

question #1:
what did you change when it comes to gems. i saw you speak about spire trap. what did you cut then? storm brand? and which one also so you can use advanced traps?
are there any more changes to gem setup you would recomment?

question #2:
i did not manage to 6link my inpulsa yet. last day the "shroud of the lightless" armor (dont know how to link it) dropped and it seems very interesting. when i checked character chart it seemed like penetration would stack with penetration support gemme. until i have enough fusing, i want to play with this armor. what would be better? to use the penetration gemme and stack penetration or cut that gemme and use hypothermia? above 80% penetration seems very sexy.

question #3:
i still use cerberus limb as my dual weapon and i think i will until i have more currency. if anyone could check my setup, with around 2,5ex in stash, what you recomment doing next? since my gears seems mediocre at best.

thanks you fighting through this language crap but i honestly appreciate some help.
cya
Last edited by subcutan on Jan 8, 2019, 12:36:55 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
random quote

Since you seem to be very good with theory crafting, could you tell me how good an inpulsas with "+2 to socketed duration gems" is compared to a "+1 to socketed gems"?

I can not afford a double corrupted one atm...

Id do the calulation myself. but my PoB skills are really terrible, sorry :/
"
Etralis wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
random quote

Since you seem to be very good with theory crafting, could you tell me how good an inpulsas with "+2 to socketed duration gems" is compared to a "+1 to socketed gems"?

about 3% less DPS
It's still very good
You have to use lvl 4 empower instead of added lightning with +2lvl duration gems corrupted inpulsa's too
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
shuddering + pristine fossils

Id rather you tell me how to get the jewels you have. Like the left one, Enthralling Vision, that one is insane and probably a dozen ex on its own. But the other ones are sick too.
Last edited by warrri on Jan 8, 2019, 1:46:13 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
brutusforce wrote:
Hey, I've managed to get my hands on multiple 30%+ ele dmg scepters with the incursion lightning damage and t1 lightning damage to spells some spell damage with crafted cast speed like this
for very cheap.

Wouldnt they be great for this build? running LW flame dash for movement speed with about 2M ~ shaper DPS

not bad sceptre at all, but crafted daggers is still gives you more DPS (+13% if you replace rapture grinder and +18.7% if you replace hate call)
Btw, you don't need two +30 dex talents, you can get Precision for +20 dex and it's enough
Also, top left jewel (with loath glimmer in it) socket feels like a waste of talents really. Like you remove +30 dex talent and that jewel slot. You can get precision with 2 talent points and 3 more 5% HP talents and it's already better than what jewel gives you.

p.s. your shaper dps is not 2 mil, it's not even 1 mil even with all flasks up. You can't use "enemy is shocked" checkmark in PoB, you clearly don't have 150% shock effectiveness. But good amount of HP, I like it :)

Hey My helmet requires 150 dex and I didn't really think about that when making it sadly, im barelly at 156 dex right now with the changes that i have made.

upgraded belt to allow me to use a ring I crafed myself for 5c

Dropped the jewel and i'm now at 5848hp with MoM

I'm at 150% shock effectiveness right now

Looked at your crafted daggers they are nice but i need to import them in my PoB but i got those scepters for 60c total so idk if upgrade to dagger would be worth the cost.

I have used 4k~ alt on ilvl85 shaper daggers sold one for 10ex that had 3 shaper mod T1 but couldnt land T1 ele as chaos with anything useful with that many alts so that already costed me more than the scepters alone even tho I did make 7ex out of it.

Thank you very much for your help
How do you manage dexterity?
I wrote up a list of things i need to do for my witch but i'm stuck trying to figure out where to get the ~30 dex i need when I remove my current helm?

The list is:
Get clear mind jewel
Get 150 lightning golem helmet
Get wise oak
Get lvl 21 Arc
Check other flasks
Quality all flasks

Swap clarity for molten shell
Swap CWDT setup for lightning spire
Drop mana leech from storm brand and add culling strike
Check big realize for abyss jewels

If someone could look over my gear that would be much appreciated. Bare in mind i only have ~200c to spend.

Thank you.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
random quote

about 3% less DPS
It's still very good
You have to use lvl 4 empower instead of added lightning with +2lvl duration gems corrupted inpulsa's too

Im obviously daft. But how does duration gem help? I didnt think arc was a duration
"
rvaHammer wrote:

Im obviously daft. But how does duration gem help? I didnt think arc was a duration

Arc isnt!

But Vaal Arc is ;-)
Anyone could look at my gear and tell me what could I do to improve survivability?

I am struggling with higher tier maps and Syndicate forts, I am dying 4-5 times to forts all the time and I don't know what to upgrade, I have around 2 ex to spend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info