Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
I_GameR wrote:

Any innovative thoughts on improving my build version or not?

5-link lightning spire trap
single target DPS is just disgusting. I have not idea how to calculate lightning spire trap DPS, but 3 traps and casting arc on top of that feels close to 4-5 million single target DPS

I literally kill t16 bosses as fast as my 4.5 mil DPS blade flurry champion from delve league

And probably just buy +1 lvl gems inpulsa's (with lvl 4 empower), it's like 30-50ex for about 15% DPS upgrade

(Or +1lvl gems and +2lvl duration gems :D There is one on sale for 3 mirrors).

I LOVE the crazy!

The elephant in the room - I'm dying to know how you survive with that fire?

Spire definitely seems worth the gem pressure at every level - no longer a one trick pony - we now have two serious punches - spray slaughter and fireworks of bossy death, with mechanics different enough to support each other well.

As for gem pressure -

Molten shell's cast timing seems a good fit for autocast, but the actual buff (some armor, sometimes) seems weak.

Since you are an experimenter, have you considered moving Immortal call to your Surge+Increased Duration link? They synergize very intentionally if you have a source of endurance charges. And that saves a gem slot on redundant duration support (two if you choose to give up flame dash on your main weapon set, although "free" surge on movement is tough to give up).

Word of warning, I think cold snap and Immortal call on hit are not number crunchy choices but mechanical choices - when there is a a very nasty barrage of blows, or very nasty ground effects - it auto neutralizes before a human can react. Immortal call intentionally kept mostly on might be better though (it negates EVERY hit even the first). Would love to know if the ground effect thing is real.

Leech on Orb seems weak for the slots and the extra button. If I have to hit a button I want it to matter. I get my leech (and endurance charges) from warlord mark autocast... but Watcher's eye wrath leech is popular in your price range (3ex). Another option is trying alternate leech enchanted boots.

Getting culling on SOMETHING makes the last (toughest) 10% of everything just go away, and it lets some tickle spells like brand and orb get kills for Onslaught or Innervate or other on kill triggers (feels nice but probably incidental).

But these are mostly the thoughts of a crazy noob :P
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 8, 2019, 8:49:41 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
I_GameR wrote:

Any innovative thoughts on improving my build version or not?

5-link lightning spire trap
single target DPS is just disgusting. I have not idea how to calculate lightning spire trap DPS, but 3 traps and casting arc on top of that feels close to 4-5 million single target DPS

I literally kill t16 bosses as fast as my 4.5 mil DPS blade flurry champion from delve league

And probably just buy +1 lvl gems inpulsa's (with lvl 4 empower), it's like 30-50ex for about 15% DPS upgrade

(Or +1lvl gems and +2lvl duration gems :D There is one on sale for 3 mirrors).

Does lightning spire trap replace storm brand?
1 min 55 seconds uber elder kill
"self cast arc can't deal single target damage" they said :D

https://youtu.be/XwMsWjUwjMA

"
iceberg3366 wrote:

curse setup, clarity and decoy totem (or flame dash)

"
ShawnDream wrote:

I LOVE the crazy!
Spoiler

Spire definitely seems worth the gem pressure at every level - no longer a one trick pony - we now have two serious punches - spray slaughter and fireworks of bossy death, with mechanics different enough to support each other well.

As for gem pressure -

Molten shell's cast timing seems a good fit for autocast, but the actual buff (some armor, sometimes) seems weak.

Since you are an experimenter, have you considered moving Immortal call to your Surge+Increased Duration link? They synergize very intentionally if you have a source of endurance charges. And that saves a gem slot on redundant duration support (two if you choose to give up flame dash on your main weapon set, although "free" surge on movement is tough to give up).

Word of warning, I think cold snap and Immortal call on hit are not number crunchy choices but mechanical choices - when there is a a very nasty barrage of blows, or very nasty ground effects - it auto neutralizes before a human can react. Immortal call intentionally kept mostly on might be better though (it negates EVERY hit even the first). Would love to know if the ground effect thing is real.

Leech on Orb seems weak for the slots and the extra button. If I have to hit a button I want it to matter. I get my leech (and endurance charges) from warlord mark autocast... but Watcher's eye wrath leech is popular in your price range (3ex). Another option is trying alternate leech enchanted boots.

Getting culling on SOMETHING makes the last (toughest) 10% of everything just go away, and it lets some tickle spells like brand and orb get kills for Onslaught or Innervate or other on kill triggers (feels nice but probably incidental).

It's hard to understand, especially for me (all my english knowledge is from TV shows and youtube videos :D
I don't have any source of endurance charges in my build, I don't use warlord's mark ring (it's hard to get a good one with a lot of life, resistances and warlord's mark on top of that)
I like my gem's setup as it is for now. All I change is onslaught for maps and delve to increased critical strikes support for tough bosses.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 8, 2019, 9:03:28 AM
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
A quick question since i am starting to think about crafting my own daggers.

To get a base, I could get a magic one, use alterations until chaos damage, regal it, annul useless with the chance of annuling wrong affix.

Or I could get a rare one, that has already chaos damage and the least amount of useless affixes and try to annul there.

So which is better depends on luck and how many alterations I use on average to get chaos versus the more annulments I use when having a rare.

And if I annul the chaos damage, do I have to scoure and start over again?

If anyone has some experience, which way seems to be better, that would be appreciated. Thank you.

To get started, just get any item level 85 or higher shaped, non-corrupted dagger of the base you prefer. It doesn't matter whether it's rare or magic, just grab the cheapest one and scour it if it isn't magic. Rares with the extra chaos mod already cost too much.

If you don't wanna test your RNG too much, transmute/alt spam until you get t1 ele as extra chaos prefix on it, regal it and if the second mod isn't useful, annul and hope it gets removed. If ele as extra chaos is removed, scour and start over.

You can try regaling and annuling 2-affix magic daggers as well, but your chances of annuling a useless third affix are much worse (33% as opposed to 50%). Getting two top-tier affixes you want on a magic can take thousands of alterations.

Once you have your rare base with the affixes you want, just follow the crafting guide in the OP to finish adding affixes you need.
Last edited by sny83 on Jan 8, 2019, 9:13:40 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Wooow gratz! That is a quick kill!!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

"
iceberg3366 wrote:

curse setup, clarity and decoy totem (or flame dash)

"
ShawnDream wrote:

I LOVE the crazy!
Spoiler

As for gem pressure -

It's hard to understand, especially for me (all my english knowledge is from TV shows and youtube videos :D
I don't have any source of endurance charges in my build, I don't use warlord's mark ring (it's hard to get a good one with a lot of life, resistances and warlord's mark on top of that)
I like my gem's setup as it is for now. All I change is onslaught for maps and delve to increased critical strikes support for tough bosses.

I'm confused, how do I replace 3os curse setup with the 4os spire setup? Stop using clarity, enfeeble and flame dash, then move whirling blades to weapon?
Last edited by iceberg3366 on Jan 8, 2019, 9:17:48 AM
"
iceberg3366 wrote:

I'm confused, how do I replace 3os curse setup with the 4os spire setup?

move your whirling blades, faster attack and fortify in a dagger, flame dash somewhere else and put lightning spire in 4-link?
"
sny83 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
A quick question since i am starting to think about crafting my own daggers.

To get a base, I could get a magic one, use alterations until chaos damage, regal it, annul useless with the chance of annuling wrong affix.

Or I could get a rare one, that has already chaos damage and the least amount of useless affixes and try to annul there.

So which is better depends on luck and how many alterations I use on average to get chaos versus the more annulments I use when having a rare.

And if I annul the chaos damage, do I have to scoure and start over again?

If anyone has some experience, which way seems to be better, that would be appreciated. Thank you.

To get started, just get any item level 85 or higher shaped, non-corrupted dagger of the base you prefer. It doesn't matter whether it's rare or magic, just grab the cheapest one and scour it. Rares with the extra chaos mod already cost too much.

If you don't wanna test your RNG too much, transmute/alt spam until you get t1 ele as extra chaos prefix on it, regal it and if the second mod isn't useful, annul and hope it gets removed. If ele as extra chaos is removed, scour and start over.

You can try regaling and annuling 2-affix magic daggers as well, but your chances of annuling a useless third affix are much worse (33% as opposed to 50%). Getting two top-tier affixes you want on a magic can take thousands of alterations.

Once you have your rare base with the affixes you want, just follow the crafting guide in the OP to finish adding affixes you need.

Ok, makes sense, its just what i saw were rare daggers with chaos damage + 1 extra affix for ca. 32c or a rare with only the chaos affix, already annulled for around 50c or something, so a ready base. I just don't know how much a cheap base(maybe 5c?) + the Alterations needed cost, obviously depends on how many alterations you need to get the right affix.

But thanks for the advice.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
iceberg3366 wrote:

I'm confused, how do I replace 3os curse setup with the 4os spire setup?

move your whirling blades, faster attack and fortify in a dagger, flame dash somewhere else and put lightning spire in 4-link?

Can you show me what hotkeys you use? I feel like there isn't enough to use all these skill -_-
"
iceberg3366 wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Can you show me what hotkeys you use? I feel like there isn't enough to use all these skill -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info