Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Depth 470 Aul the crystal king down :D
He was oneshotting me with almost any of his abilities, you basicly have to dodge everything. Took me 5 tries to finally kill him. Uber elder feels like a kitten compare to Aul.

https://youtu.be/f19JxnbTHc8

"
trueblue82 wrote:
Any tips for this boss Tormented Temptress on the Whakawairua Tuahu map???
i can't even bring her shields down to do damage.

It's called proximity shield. You have to be in melee range to deal damage to that monster
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 8, 2019, 5:51:15 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

"
trueblue82 wrote:

It's called proximity shield. You have to be in melee range to deal damage to that monster

she keeps teleporting and running away from me lol
Last edited by trueblue82 on Jan 8, 2019, 5:59:22 AM
"
Kritix wrote:
Hey man, i got to say im having mighty fun with this build, probably smoothest gameplay i had so far, no insanely priced enablers, lot of damage and after swap to daggers nice clear speed.
Im just wondering one thing, would not vessel of vinktar with lightning penatration be great here? Im sure this question has been here before, but i was not able to search trough this huge topic, so please just tell me why it is not recommended.
Also, any tips regarding what should i focus on with gearing would be great... my gear is mostly mediocre at best so far...

at that point - just craft daggers
Two good crafted daggers will give you about 60% more DPS. Other than that - your gear is fine
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Kritix wrote:
Hey man, i got to say im having mighty fun with this build, probably smoothest gameplay i had so far, no insanely priced enablers, lot of damage and after swap to daggers nice clear speed.
Im just wondering one thing, would not vessel of vinktar with lightning penatration be great here? Im sure this question has been here before, but i was not able to search trough this huge topic, so please just tell me why it is not recommended.
Also, any tips regarding what should i focus on with gearing would be great... my gear is mostly mediocre at best so far...

at that point - just craft daggers
Two good crafted daggers will give you about 60% more DPS. Other than that - your gear is fine

That is actually what i was planning to go for, thanks for confirmation.
What about that vinktar though?
"
Kritix wrote:

What about that vinktar though?

I tried it, wasn't impressed. Very high charges consumption - only one use on bosses. Leech doesn't do anything, we hit leech cap with only 0.5% from paragon of calamity. Both atziri's promise and wise oak are better, and we can't replace our basalt and sulphur flasks because we need curse and freeze removal mods for maps.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 8, 2019, 6:48:06 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Depth 470 Aul the crystal king down :D
He was oneshotting me with almost any of his abilities, you basicly have to dodge everything. Took me 5 tries to finally kill him. Uber elder feels like a kitten compare to Aul.

https://youtu.be/f19JxnbTHc8

"
trueblue82 wrote:

One of several reasons I LOVE the spire add to the build is that spire is considered the source of the damage.

Sucks for leech - AMAZEBALLS for the proximity bubbles I have met. I've not seen that boss though - so it may be coded different from other proximitys (I doubt it).

Would Brand also be considered inside the shield (for shock on controlled destruction spires?)
A quick question since i am starting to think about crafting my own daggers.

To get a base, I could get a magic one, use alterations until chaos damage, regal it, annul useless with the chance of annuling wrong affix.

Or I could get a rare one, that has already chaos damage and the least amount of useless affixes and try to annul there.

So which is better depends on luck and how many alterations I use on average to get chaos versus the more annulments I use when having a rare.

And if I annul the chaos damage, do I have to scoure and start over again?

If anyone has some experience, which way seems to be better, that would be appreciated. Thank you.
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
A quick question since i am starting to think about crafting my own daggers.
To get a base, I could get a magic one, use alterations until chaos damage, regal it, annul useless with the chance of annuling wrong affix.
Or I could get a rare one, that has already chaos damage and the least amount of useless affixes and try to annul there.
So which is better depends on luck and how many alterations I use on average to get chaos versus the more annulments I use when having a rare.
And if I annul the chaos damage, do I have to scoure and start over again?
If anyone has some experience, which way seems to be better, that would be appreciated. Thank you.

Annuls are almost 30c already. I don't think it's worth trying to annul even two bad mods
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
AbadoHHa wrote:
Does anyone murder uber elder deathless?
Lost 3 portals today.
Isnt greates result.

I do.
I even killed uber elder last 5 times with +quantity gear (goldwyrm boots and the pariah ring) with 50% mana reserved by wrath. It was the worst loot that I hard in this game from uber :D
3 quivers, 2 rings and about 8-9 shaped/elder rares. No jewel

p.s. what's the difference between killing uber deathless and with 3 deaths? Unless you are leveling while farming uber elder at the same time...
I leveled from 93 to 94 while farming uber elder and t16 maps, but it's still risky and I would not recommend doing that.

It's a pity to lose experience 8 t16 maps.
But playing without stopping for take 95 lvl is too boring.
I will try different combinations: kaoms roots + traps, roots + cwdt, no roots setup.
i was wondering how much do you guys dps and life have?

can you guys printscreen it?

i have around 65k to 130k dps

and 4,4k life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info