Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
I just got my first Headhunter to drop for me through the Menagerie and I'm still shaking w/ joy right now. However, I'm not sure if I should keep it or sell it for exalts to finish up the build. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated b/c I've never gotten this far on a character before.

wow, congratz. Insane luck right there :)
I used HH in delve league with this build, it was pretty good. Map clearing with IT is great and it was very usefull in high depth delve (and HH is pretty fun for the first couple weeks).
But in terms of clearing speed in this league its advantages is not that obvious anymore. With high attacks per second daggers (1.45-1.5), attack speed on gloves, 16% attack and cast speed boots and lightning golems lab enchant on helmet my map clear speed is just as good (I spend more time harvesting loot than killing monsters). And HH is doing nothing vs bosses so you'll need another stygian vise belt anyway.
If you never played with HH before - I would say keep it and have fun :D
@blg_RealiZe if you dont mind saying (could have missed in previous pages) what fossils did you use to craft those gloves, or did you buy them/how did you acquire them?

There are some on the market i could snatch up but 1. I need stop getting sidetracked: watchers eye and clear mind! 2. The market is heavily skewed to advance trap support and trap throwing speed (for obvious reasons). Making it harder to get a decent pair. Even barring the faster casting, im referring to trap dmg vs throwing speed.
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 8, 2019, 3:33:28 AM
Hi guys,

I'm having issues staying alive. In higher tier maps, anyway to improve my build/gear?

Thanks
"
rvaHammer wrote:
@blg_RealiZe if you dont mind saying (could have missed in previous pages) what fossils did you use to craft those gloves, or did you buy them/how did you acquire them?

I just bought a base for 40c, annuled +9 strengh suffix, crafted "cannot roll attack modifiers" and slamed an exalt - got lucky for hybrid life.
I don't think there is a good fossil combination to craft something like that (maybe pristine and shuddering in 2-socket resonator for cast speed and life, but it's gonna be hard to roll traps mod)

both "advanced traps" mods are good - damage and throwing speed. Maybe throwing speed is even better
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 8, 2019, 4:13:09 AM
A little offtopic.
I playing standard league and Can I meet Eleron for "Can have multiple Crafted Mods"?
I try fo find, but with no results :(

Thx
"
McT84 wrote:
A little offtopic.
I playing standard league and Can I meet Eleron for "Can have multiple Crafted Mods"?
I try fo find, but with no results :(

Thx

The "Can have multiple crafted mods" metamod is now obtainable by beating the Pale Court encounter. The rest of the metamods can be obtained by doing part V of each prophecy chain that grants you the key fragments.
Hello! Me again :)

Crafted this yesterday, need to multimod it later.
I could use some advice on what to upgrade next. I will buy some 21 gems today. Maybe I missed something obvious.
That 5link lightning trap looks awesome, might have a shot crafting that later.

So should I start looking for that +1 inpulsa? Have around 20ex atm.
Hi guys,

What is your choice of skill linked to storm brand? For maping and delve I like onslaught, because the storm brand manage to kill mobs by itself and we get the buff.

But for boss fights, what do you prefer? I am still arguing which is better, blind or culling? It is nice to not get hit, but it is nice also to kill the boss when he reaches 10%.

What are you using?
Hey man, i got to say im having mighty fun with this build, probably smoothest gameplay i had so far, no insanely priced enablers, lot of damage and after swap to daggers nice clear speed.
Im just wondering one thing, would not vessel of vinktar with lightning penatration be great here? Im sure this question has been here before, but i was not able to search trough this huge topic, so please just tell me why it is not recommended.
Also, any tips regarding what should i focus on with gearing would be great... my gear is mostly mediocre at best so far...
Any tips for this boss Tormented Temptress on the Whakawairua Tuahu map???

i can't even bring her shields down to do damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info