Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I pretty much have all items i wanted so would ask about my next step. One high-end dagger or Inpulsa, which will be bigger power spike?
Was thinking about dagger because my Queen's Hunger works decent but no idea if that is correct.
"
Aryveth wrote:
I pretty much have all items i wanted so would ask about my next step. One high-end dagger or Inpulsa, which will be bigger power spike?
Was thinking about dagger because my Queen's Hunger works decent but no idea if that is correct.

Definitely daggers. You could craft both daggers for about the cost of a 6L Inpulsa’s, and you’d probably get ~25% dps increase. Your daggers are nice, but nothing compared to what’s easily craftable.

"
ytiddooen wrote:
Hello all, been putting in as much work as possible. Seemed to hit a gear wall. Any advice would help! thanks!!

(1) I’m limited as to what I can see on a tablet, but it looks like you have a watcher’s eye. If so, drop the mana flask.
(2) Your basalt flask has 0Q
(3) Overall though, I’d save up to start crafting daggers. You don’t even need to do all the crafting yet, but if you have about 3 ex, you can craft everything but cast speed and double damage...or even go with t2 for those, and the entire dagger should cost about 3 ex depending on rgn.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 7, 2019, 2:41:23 AM
"
"
Aryveth wrote:

Definitely daggers. You could craft both daggers for about the cost of a 6L Inpulsa’s, and you’d probably get ~25% dps increase. Your daggers are nice, but nothing compared to what’s easily craftable.

"
ytiddooen wrote:
Hello all, been putting in as much work as possible. Seemed to hit a gear wall. Any advice would help! thanks!!

(1) I’m limited as to what I can see on a tablet, but it looks like you have a watcher’s eye. If so, drop the mana flask.
(2) Your basalt flask has 0Q
(3) Overall though, I’d save up to start crafting daggers. You don’t even need to do all the crafting yet, but if you have about 3 ex, you can craft everything but cast speed and double damage...or even go with t2 for those, and the entire dagger should cost about 3 ex depending on rgn.

Hey, since you seem to be giving some gearing advice, would you mind taking a look at my Arc Ele and recommend on what I should upgrade next?

- Better jewels?
- Craft Daggers - although expensive? (the weapon combo I have right now with Inpulsa makes it pretty insane + I have no multimod recipe etc.)
- 6 Link Inpulsa

Or any other rare piece that looks particularly weak? I am struggling to hit 5k+ life right now which I think would help with the stunlock issue I posted a couple pages back.

Hey guys, can you mention how much life and dps have?
I am so curious about these.
I have 60.000-160.000 dps,,
I cant fight the boss at liar hydra.

I only have 4.4k life.

Hello everyone,

As a lot of others, thank you very much for this nicely written guide. It's been a breeze to lvl this char and to follow the gear section.

I'm at the point where I'm looking for end game gear, so I got a few questions.

About the "Mana leech support line on these gloves, does it work with the storm brand gem setup (the Mana leech gem should stay low level and the suffix line is lvl 16) ? I could afford a jewel with Mana leech so is this line necessary or should I upgrade the gloves ?

Second question is about the dagger crafting : I failed several times to get +chaos conversion and ele pen. Is it worth it to annul for only one of the two then add another master craft to compensate?

And finally, got this nice amulet. Is it worth slamming? And how should I do it, remove the +life and pray ?

Thanks for your advices !
Am i geared good enough to kill Elder? I'm at the point when i can visit him but kinda worried about losing xp.
Hello everyone. Sorry fo bad inglish.

I created a daguer
, аnd I can not throw another property.
but here are 7 properties https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Cobrastar/Cobrastar?i=9&search=class%3DElementalist%26item%3DInpulsas-Broken-Heart%26skill%3DArc
"
6a6aKaIIa wrote:

I created a daguer
but here are 7 properties https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Cobrastar/Cobrastar?i=9&search=class%3DElementalist%26item%3DInpulsas-Broken-Heart%26skill%3DArc

The Spelldamage and Non-Chaos as extra Chaos, on the other guys daggers, is one hybrid mod, not 2 seperate.
Still in the mud
"
DeathByPuppy wrote:
Hi all, this is my first POE character I've taken past 40. I've been trying to follow the build guide and am not sure what to prioritize buying next. I've mostly been spamming maps looking for stuff to trade usually in the T7-12 range. I have 3 exalt and about 200 chaos saved up to spend.

Your life flask grants too little HP compared to your life pool due to the Bubbling prefix. I'd replace it with Catalysed. Your Basalt flask has the right prefix, but it needs a better roll (23% or higher) to allow you two uses during boss fights with no means of refilling flask charges. Your Sulphur flask's prefix basically does nothing for you the way it's rolled, either get it to enough charges to grant 4 uses or get the Experimenter's prefix for a 6.4 second duration. Quality your Atziri's Promise, that extra duration will come in handy, don't forget that the extra chaos resistance it grants is great versus Betrayal's most dangerous new encounters (high level Syndicate and Mastermind as well as Atzoatl). Once you get your Wrath leech Watcher's Eye (which is what I'd recommend you spend your saved-up currency on), drop the Mana flask and get a Wise Oak with a high elemental penetration roll.

I can't check the left side of the passive tree on mobile, but I'm assuming you've picked up Spiritual Aid. If so, respec the two crit chance nodes above Witch start to Lord of the Dead and the minion damage node next to it for a nice bit of extra damage. Also, you're heavily relying on jewels to cap your resistances, which will make upgrading them to give you more damage a nightmare. Jewels have much more potential in offensive stats than defensive ones (with the exception of life) compared to, say, boots, belt, ring or helm. Try to get upgrades to rare gear that grant higher resist rolls and slowly phase out defensive jewels with ones granting life plus two of shock effect, lightning damage or cast speed. Having one with flat cold damage to spells is a must for Hypothermia unless you get that stat elsewhere, and one with a 7-8% chance to Hinder is also recommended.

Quality the following gems: Added Lightning Damage, Hypothermia, Increased Duration support in your CwDT Immortal Call setup, both golems and Decoy Totem, Mana Leech and Faster Attacks support. Work towards getting higher life/resist rolls on all rare gear and start saving up for Clear Mind and eventually Inpulsa after you have your Watcher's Eye.

Hope this helps!
"
Infernosaint wrote:
"
6a6aKaIIa wrote:

I created a daguer

The Spelldamage and Non-Chaos as extra Chaos, on the other guys daggers, is one hybrid mod, not 2 seperate.

Тhank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info