Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Fitzkrieg wrote:

Thank you for your answer.
I'll add culling strike, should I keep it low level like the mana leech gem ?

who told you that you have to keep mana leech and culling strike at low level?
both work perfectly fine as gem lvl 21
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 7, 2019, 7:34:32 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

who told you that you have to keep mana leech and culling strike at low level?
both work perfectly fine as gem lvl 21

I think I misread arcane surge or mixed things up..! Been keeping it lvl 7 since the leveling 1 month ago. Doh!
Hello, good day! First of all, thank you for wonderful guide!

Is this worth enchanting with multimod or back to drawing board?

Comments on gear very welcome!

Best regards
Thanks blG_RealiZe for help and RNG
~1100 alt and 3 anul for

del
Last edited by AbadoHHa on Jan 7, 2019, 8:38:29 AM
"
Fitzkrieg wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

I think I misread arcane surge or mixed things up..! Been keeping it lvl 7 since the leveling 1 month ago. Doh!

We keep Cold Snap at lvl 7.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
BigJobless wrote:
Do you guys any advice on Uber Elder? I failed 3 times today. Every time, I start very smooth pass the phases between elder and shaper. At the middle of the fight I start struggle and couldn't see the end. I was near to kill him everytime(last phases) There is so many damage going on in the fight I can't track of it. I don't have enough fire and light resist without my boots.

I have several exalts sitting in my bank any advice on what should improve in gears and jewels? How can I practice and be better at the fight( I think my damage and life/mana is good positioning and gameplay knowledge is the problem). I never killed uber elder before.

Jobless_betrayal is the character

your gear is fine, you can try to get more mana (1900 is not really enough to sustain 5600 HP)

Kill those giant squids that drop degen ground ASAP, it makes you life so much easier. Don't tunnel vision your character, try to look what's goin around the whole battlefild. Listen the sounds, most attacks of shaper and elder have its special sound. And most of their attacks can be just sidesteped easily (even with kaom's roots)
And remember, you don't have to do damage all the time. As long as you kill giant squids and don't pop vortex balls around the whole arena - you have a lot of time for movement and dodging.
p.s. Read the description for Enki's uber elder video, it has some tips too. And there is a great guide from Engeneering Eternity about uber elder fight.
And don't stop trying. This whole fight and all elder/shaper attacks are telegraphed, you just need some practice.

I killed it!!! I switched to kaom's roots changed my gear a little bit and watched the engineering eternity guide, The fight was so smooth after I changed my gear(kaom's root is a big plus). Thank you!!
"
Ubering wrote:
"
zahri777 wrote:

Is this corruption on Inpulsa worth anything not sure if I should sell it for profits or just keep it.

Also is there a guide how to craft gloves or helmet with fossils for this build? Thanks for help in advance.

Helmet: shaper ilvl 84+ for tier 1 lightning to spells.
Fossils: Pristine (life) and metalic (lightning)

No idea on gloves.

Belt: Stygian 86
Fossils: Pristine (life) prismatic (elemental) and metalic (lightning)

This needs an upvote and make it to front page How to craft helmet and belt
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:
This is spurred on by a recent comment on here. How exactly should my pob configuration be set up to see my shaper dps? I saw we shouldnt have enemy is shocked clicked so i was just wondering?

"have you shocked an enemy recently" - if you have inpulsa's
enemy is chilled - to enable hypothermia
enemy is "shaper/guardian" - to see your dps vs tough targets, which matters the most
And if you don't have 150% shock effectiveness (or at least close to it) - use the formula from "ascendancy" section of the guide to calculate your DPS ("enemy is shocked" enables full 50% shock damage bonus, which is not correct)

It’s minor, but if you have Celestial Punishment notable passive and cannot select “enemy is shocked,” I recommend adding “enemy is frozen” for dps purposes only. The passive is granting 25% increased damage due to us shocking, so that will trick PoB into adding the increased damage.
Looking for a bit of advice on what to upgrade next (if anything) before trying to take on guardians / shaper...

Got my 6L Inplusas and Watcher's Eye this weekend...So I'm good there.

I'm thinking daggers? I crafted mine a while ago...they're OK, but not nearly as good as they can be.

Got 5K life and 2.1k Mana.

Can I kill Guardians and Shaper as is, or should I keep focused on upgrading first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info