Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Big thanks to blg_RealiZe who crafted 2 daggers for me, improved my dps a loooooot! :D
"
"
stevehayden wrote:
your knife mods are very good,

how much does it cost?

i see your char, you're playing trap, how does it work with arc damage?

thank you for replying.

(1) Base: 10c (you could easily find one for <5c)
(2) Spam alts + anulls to get the t1 ele to chaos (should run about .5-1 ex but rgn dependent)
(3) Multimod craft: 2 ex
(4) t1 cast and t1 double damage: 1 ex each (I only have t1 cast)
(5) other crafts run 4-8c each for t1
(6) Divine to preference

Note: There are several free crafting services available if you need a specific craft. It cost me about 85c I think to unlock Pale Councel, but a service could have done that for much less with tip (or free if I was a cheapscape). I did use one for one of the crafts, forget which one.

All to say I spent about 4 ex crafting my dagger (not including Pale Councel). I should have gotten the daggers long before Inpulsa’s.

How much life do you have?

I have been working with my dps, i change my daggers, refill the jewel on the point tree with more effective jewel,
i got my maximum dps at around 170k with flask etc. when on standby i only have 65k dps.

I dont how you reach 800k dps, even you said you can reach 1million dps.

I think iam stuck now.
LoL
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
Any new advice for me?

I havent switched to daggers yet. I somehow feel really unlucky on drops.

It is not mandatory to switch to daggers, it is a personal preference depending on what movement skill you like. However, you could surely find better scepters for cheap.

I have finished the atlas with

Now I bought for ~30 chaos 2 shaper scepters and it took me around 300 alterations, 2 regals and 2 annulment orb to get T1 elemenental damage gain as chaos.

When buying the base item, if you want a void or opal one (40% increased elemental) they are like 2 exalts each. I went for vaal scepter (which has 32% increased elemental) because of the price and because it has a higher APS so it helps the leap slam.

Unfortunately I only had 4 exalts so crafted only one (big realize crafted them for me). The next one needs to wait a little.
Hi all, this is my first POE character I've taken past 40. I've been trying to follow the build guide and am not sure what to prioritize buying next. I've mostly been spamming maps looking for stuff to trade usually in the T7-12 range. I have 3 exalt and about 200 chaos saved up to spend.
Do you guys any advice on Uber Elder? I failed 3 times today. Every time, I start very smooth pass the phases between elder and shaper. At the middle of the fight I start struggle and couldn't see the end. I was near to kill him everytime(last phases) There is so many damage going on in the fight I can't track of it. I don't have enough fire and light resist without my boots.

I have several exalts sitting in my bank any advice on what should improve in gears and jewels? How can I practice and be better at the fight( I think my damage and life/mana is good positioning and gameplay knowledge is the problem). I never killed uber elder before.

Jobless_betrayal is the character
Last edited by BigJobless on Jan 6, 2019, 3:51:24 PM

Is this corruption on Inpulsa worth anything not sure if I should sell it for profits or just keep it.

Also is there a guide how to craft gloves or helmet with fossils for this build? Thanks for help in advance.
"
zahri777 wrote:

Is this corruption on Inpulsa worth anything not sure if I should sell it for profits or just keep it.

Also is there a guide how to craft gloves or helmet with fossils for this build? Thanks for help in advance.

Wow...what terrible luck for a good corruption. You could try selling it, but I don't think it will sell. My understanding is traps and mines cannot trigger the 5% life explosion on kill, so I don't think any trap/mine builds go for Inpulsa's.
"
zahri777 wrote:

Helmet: shaper ilvl 84+ for tier 1 lightning to spells.
Fossils: Pristine (life) and metalic (lightning)

No idea on gloves.

Belt: Stygian 86
Fossils: Pristine (life) prismatic (elemental) and metalic (lightning)
Honestly this is one of the best guides I have seen. Thank you. You really helping out a noob here.
"
bibanul wrote:
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
Any new advice for me?

I havent switched to daggers yet. I somehow feel really unlucky on drops.

It is not mandatory to switch to daggers, it is a personal preference depending on what movement skill you like. However, you could surely find better scepters for cheap.

I have finished the atlas with

Now I bought for ~30 chaos 2 shaper scepters and it took me around 300 alterations, 2 regals and 2 annulment orb to get T1 elemenental damage gain as chaos.

When buying the base item, if you want a void or opal one (40% increased elemental) they are like 2 exalts each. I went for vaal scepter (which has 32% increased elemental) because of the price and because it has a higher APS so it helps the leap slam.

Unfortunately I only had 4 exalts so crafted only one (big realize crafted them for me). The next one needs to wait a little.

You are so lucky. I have spent 1200 alt + 1 annul + multiple regal but no luck so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info