Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thoughts on what to do with this amulet?

Craft life and yolo slam or craft a suffix and yolo slam?
"
BigJobless wrote:
Do you guys any advice on Uber Elder? I failed 3 times today. Every time, I start very smooth pass the phases between elder and shaper. At the middle of the fight I start struggle and couldn't see the end. I was near to kill him everytime(last phases) There is so many damage going on in the fight I can't track of it. I don't have enough fire and light resist without my boots.

I have several exalts sitting in my bank any advice on what should improve in gears and jewels? How can I practice and be better at the fight( I think my damage and life/mana is good positioning and gameplay knowledge is the problem). I never killed uber elder before.

Jobless_betrayal is the character

your gear is fine, you can try to get more mana (1900 is not really enough to sustain 5600 HP)

Kill those giant squids that drop degen ground ASAP, it makes you life so much easier. Don't tunnel vision your character, try to look what's goin around the whole battlefild. Listen the sounds, most attacks of shaper and elder have its special sound. And most of their attacks can be just sidesteped easily (even with kaom's roots)
And remember, you don't have to do damage all the time. As long as you kill giant squids and don't pop vortex balls around the whole arena - you have a lot of time for movement and dodging.
p.s. Read the description for Enki's uber elder video, it has some tips too. And there is a great guide from Engeneering Eternity about uber elder fight.
And don't stop trying. This whole fight and all elder/shaper attacks are telegraphed, you just need some practice.

"
soulesschild wrote:
Thoughts on what to do with this amulet?

Craft life and yolo slam or craft a suffix and yolo slam?

craft life and slam for suffix. It's not worth it to risk slaming for prefix imo, it's a pretty good amulet amulet already. Maybe divine it to 10% penetration and 13% cast speed too
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 6, 2019, 9:04:24 PM
This is spurred on by a recent comment on here. How exactly should my pob configuration be set up to see my shaper dps? I saw we shouldnt have enemy is shocked clicked so i was just wondering?
"
rvaHammer wrote:
This is spurred on by a recent comment on here. How exactly should my pob configuration be set up to see my shaper dps? I saw we shouldnt have enemy is shocked clicked so i was just wondering?

"have you shocked an enemy recently" - if you have inpulsa's
enemy is chilled - to enable hypothermia
enemy is "shaper/guardian" - to see your dps vs tough targets, which matters the most
And if you don't have 150% shock effectiveness (or at least close to it) - use the formula from "ascendancy" section of the guide to calculate your DPS ("enemy is shocked" enables full 50% shock damage bonus, which is not correct)
Make more guides !!!! This one is amazing.
Newbie here - incredible Guide!

I've played some time ago with just a little bit of reading and failed miserably. Now I came back and tried 2 characters, but both guides were rather raw and outdated in many ways (even though it stated 3.5 in the title).

This guide is almost perfect. Sometimes you change your style (especially towards later acts in the leveling section) but I got used to it already.

Thank you so much for the level of detail, this taught me so much already and I got my first stashes (some premium & 1 for mats) already. Trading makro and everything are awesome - the community really puts effort into this, just like you do.

Anyways, just hit 60 I think and I'm still shredding, thanks to you!
Before:
And after:

Welp, that was boring.
"
white0ut wrote:
And after:

Welp, that was boring.

At least it didn’t break.
Hello all, been putting in as much work as possible. Seemed to hit a gear wall. Any advice would help! thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info