Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
nazftw wrote:
Hello,

I'm a relatively new player (only played up to lvl 75 before Betrayal on 1 char) so I'm struggling a little bit with some mechanics and knowledge. Some help would greatly be appreciated. I'm playing this build currently and just got my Inpulsa's.

So my issue is heavy stunlock. This occurs more often in the following scenarios:

- Forts in higher tier maps (T12+)
- Cities in Delves (Ruined, Abyssal @ depth around 140-150)
- Sometimes if I don't quickly leap out after activating a strongbox

Now, since I got my Inpulsa I've swapped the affix on my Sulphur Flask from Grounding to Steadiness (Stun/Block Recovery Rate) just to try and help the issue - still testing.

So my question is, what other solutions do I have for this? My thoughts so far:

- Change Major God to Brine King (is it worth the trade-off from Solaris?)
- I am still using Scepters with Leap Slam. Is Daggers + Whirling Blades better to GTFO and not get stunlocked by a bunch of mobs?
- I read somewhere that stuns are based on your max hp, so getting more HP would help but I am not sure how I could do that without insane investment at this point (I'm at 4.9k life after changing to Inpulsa).

My characters are public, check out "ElNaz" if you have any tips. :-)

Otherwise, great build and my damage is awesome, I just wish I didn't delete my exp everytime I get stunlocked :-[

Thank you!

My main tip is, try to not face tank. You have incredible range as arc and enough damage to kill any trash pack before they can get close.
"
nazftw wrote:

So my issue is heavy stunlock. This occurs more often in the following scenarios:

Now, since I got my Inpulsa I've swapped the affix on my Sulphur Flask from Grounding to Steadiness (Stun/Block Recovery Rate) just to try and help the issue - still testing.

So my question is, what other solutions do I have for this? My thoughts so far:

- Change Major God to Brine King (is it worth the trade-off from Solaris?)
- I am still using Scepters with Leap Slam. Is Daggers + Whirling Blades better to GTFO and not get stunlocked by a bunch of mobs?
- I read somewhere that stuns are based on your max hp, so getting more HP would help but I am not sure how I could do that without insane investment at this point (I'm at 4.9k life after changing to Inpulsa).

My characters are public, check out "ElNaz" if you have any tips. :-)

You can try this lab enchant on boots:
"80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently"

But mostly you want to kill monsters from range and kill them FAST :D
And yes, whirling blades is a lot better movement skill for this build than leap slam (especially if you stack a lot of attack speed on top of that: 1.45-1.5 attacks per second daggers base, 150% lightning golem buff lab enchant for helmet, 16% attack and cast if you've killed recently enchant on your boots, 10%+ attack and cast speed on your gloves). With all that your movement will be crazy fast
"
Rosvall wrote:

My main tip is, try to not face tank. You have incredible range as arc and enough damage to kill any trash pack before they can get close.

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

You can try this lab enchant on boots:
"80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently"

But mostly you want to kill monsters from range and kill them FAST :D
And yes, whirling blades is a lot better movement skill for this build than leap slam (especially if you stack a lot of attack speed on top of that: 1.45-1.5 attacks per second daggers base, 150% lightning golem buff lab enchant for helmet, 16% attack and cast if you've killed recently enchant on your boots, 10%+ attack and cast speed on your gloves). With all that your movement will be crazy fast

Ty both for the quick reply, however my scenarios that I listed is usually where I do end up face-tanking because of the design. Maybe I am missing something here, but:

- Delve Cities - I run into a corner with loot, drop flare and kill the endless waves of monsters while trying to loot. They eventually gang up on me and they get a few stuns off which usually ends up with my death;
- Forts on T12+ - This could be a lack of damage, but the amount of monsters that spawn when you start hitting the door can easily stunlock you from ranged too. The syndicate members inside will not chase out 90% of the time so I have to get it and "aggro" them.

Maybe that makes it a bit more clear, my gameplay might be the issue instead. :)
Hey guys I've got about 160 chaos to drop into this build. Could anyone help me out with what i should upgrade. I'm having a hard time working out exactly what i should try to get. I do have a loreweave but its not linked yet so I've used the tabula rasa so far.
"
nazftw wrote:

- Forts on T12+ - This could be a lack of damage, but the amount of monsters that spawn when you start hitting the door can easily stunlock you from ranged too. The syndicate members inside will not chase out 90% of the time so I have to get it and "aggro" them.

You can try switch into Lightning Spire Trap.
My tactic for forts is to put 3 traps + 3 storm brands on door, rush through it and kill boss when traps doing job with minions. Works great.

Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 6, 2019, 11:23:20 AM
I've just put up the updated dagger crafting guide, PerkyPsycho was so nice and took the time to implement blg_RealiZe's approach and some other optimizations.

And once again I want to thank everyone who's helping out in this thread, really appreciating it! I currently don't have as much time for this anymore and i'm just completely burnt out from PoE, guess it was bound to happen with how much time i've spent in this game.

I'm planning to implement some more stuff that should make everyones lives easier, but can't estimate yet when it will be done.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Currently using 5L Queen's hunger, doing tier 13/14 mapping. Should I go for an 6L, Inpulsa (possibly also 6L) or crafted daggers next?
Does anyone on this thread need a locus of corruption? I've jsut finished my temple and have one in it that I wont use, thanks to this guide I've reached endgame for the first time ever so this seemed like the best place to come!

EDIT= All gone, some poor dude got his belt bricked.
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
Last edited by Togsy on Jan 6, 2019, 2:36:24 PM
"
Currently using 5L Queen's hunger, doing tier 13/14 mapping. Should I go for an 6L, Inpulsa (possibly also 6L) or crafted daggers next?

I went for inpulsa and the explosions are so damn satisfying and the clearspeed goest up by quite a lot, yes no shaper until i get the daggers
The PoB has missoing points in the act 3 tree. The act 3 tree only has 1 point in intelligence leading down from the purity of flesh node. All the subsequent acts have the points added but this part of the tree is missing ~10 points. Where do we place them?
Thanks for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info