Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks @blg_RealiZe for crafting this for me

Now to farm another 4 exalts for the second one
"
bill_gate wrote:
Hi guys i need help with what to upgrade, i got 3ex to spend. Where can i improve the most?

Your profile is private so I can only give recommendations based on the gear you linked.

Helm: the crafted prefix is a local modifier, so it only affects the item it's on. Since your helm has no energy shield on it, the craft is completely useless. I'd replace it with max mana. Try to look for a similar helmet but with a Bone Helmet base or with higher life/double resistance rolls as a possible upgrade.

Ring: you can try recrafting the life mod on it for a more high-end roll or get the hybrid 34-40 life and mana craft on it to free up affixes elsewhere. Upgrade this slot with a ring that has >40% resistance roll(s), life/mana and a useful offensive stat in the future.

Belt: you're missing tons of life from this slot and evasion/ES barely benefits us. Get a bad rare Stygian Vise that's item level 75 or higher, scour it and spam alterations and augmentations until you get a >80 life and a >40% resistance roll. Regal it and hope for a useful affix (preferably a second resistance or flask effect duration) and enchant it with what's missing (resistances, flask duration or mana if you need more). The abyss jewel should also be replaced, it only gives you one desired affix. At least get >30 life and lightning damage to spells on it, but another offensive stat that's useful for the build should be easy to get by alt/regaling a Hypnotic Eye Jewel.

Boots: another slot where you're missing a lot of life, resistance rolls should also be higher. Buy a rare pair with >90% total resistances (have one of them as chaos if you can afford it), a >80 life roll and a free prefix to craft movement speed + chill immunity or onslaught on kill veiled mods on it.

This should get you quite a bit of survivability.
Everything is beautiful but i have a problem monster:spiker-when killed they shoot spines in every direction -_-
you just need to press whirling blades as soon as you casted arc once.
Upgrading CwDT, IC and IDS to 20Q gives anything?
"
Ladar06 wrote:
Everything is beautiful but i have a problem monster:spiker-when killed they shoot spines in every direction -_-

That is 99% the reason for CWDT (1) + IC(3) + ID. If you are struggling with that, I presume either your gems are missing or the wrong level. Your character is private so I can’t check.

"
Aryveth wrote:
Upgrading CwDT, IC and IDS to 20Q gives anything?

Increased Duration gives an additional 10% increased duration at 20Q, but the other 2 serve no purpose. IC cast speed is irrelevant in a CWDT setup, and CWDT Damage would buff cold Snap by an insignificant amount. Technically you would benefit, but you’re talking about a damage increase by the single digits ona spell that is rarely procced.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 6, 2019, 9:34:56 AM
Any new advice for me?

I havent switched to daggers yet. I somehow feel really unlucky on drops.
Hey, I've managed to get my hands on multiple 30%+ ele dmg scepters with the incursion lightning damage and t1 lightning damage to spells some spell damage with crafted cast speed like this
for very cheap.

Wouldnt they be great for this build? running LW flame dash for movement speed with about 2M ~ shaper DPS
Hello,

I'm a relatively new player (only played up to lvl 75 before Betrayal on 1 char) so I'm struggling a little bit with some mechanics and knowledge. Some help would greatly be appreciated. I'm playing this build currently and just got my Inpulsa's.

So my issue is heavy stunlock. This occurs more often in the following scenarios:

- Forts in higher tier maps (T12+)
- Cities in Delves (Ruined, Abyssal @ depth around 140-150)
- Sometimes if I don't quickly leap out after activating a strongbox

Now, since I got my Inpulsa I've swapped the affix on my Sulphur Flask from Grounding to Steadiness (Stun/Block Recovery Rate) just to try and help the issue - still testing.

So my question is, what other solutions do I have for this? My thoughts so far:

- Change Major God to Brine King (is it worth the trade-off from Solaris?)
- I am still using Scepters with Leap Slam. Is Daggers + Whirling Blades better to GTFO and not get stunlocked by a bunch of mobs?
- I read somewhere that stuns are based on your max hp, so getting more HP would help but I am not sure how I could do that without insane investment at this point (I'm at 4.9k life after changing to Inpulsa).

My characters are public, check out "ElNaz" if you have any tips. :-)

Otherwise, great build and my damage is awesome, I just wish I didn't delete my exp everytime I get stunlocked :-[

Thank you!
"
brutusforce wrote:
Hey, I've managed to get my hands on multiple 30%+ ele dmg scepters with the incursion lightning damage and t1 lightning damage to spells some spell damage with crafted cast speed like this
for very cheap.

Wouldnt they be great for this build? running LW flame dash for movement speed with about 2M ~ shaper DPS

not bad sceptre at all, but crafted daggers is still gives you more DPS (+13% if you replace rapture grinder and +18.7% if you replace hate call)
Btw, you don't need two +30 dex talents, you can get Precision for +20 dex and it's enough
Also, top left jewel (with loath glimmer in it) socket feels like a waste of talents really. Like you remove +30 dex talent and that jewel slot. You can get precision with 2 talent points and 3 more 5% HP talents and it's already better than what jewel gives you.

p.s. your shaper dps is not 2 mil, it's not even 1 mil even with all flasks up. You can't use "enemy is shocked" checkmark in PoB, you clearly don't have 150% shock effectiveness. But good amount of HP, I like it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info