Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hopefully you can see my chars now?

please let me know...ty
This is my first league so i have no clue about the endgame stuff. Im up to tier 8 maps and im breezing through them, feeling like i could easily do t10+, im just very unlucky on the map drops so far. So with that in mind, i want to ask how crucial whirling blades really is later on? Ive been playing with wands since the beginning and only recently switched to maces because the guide said so, but i feel like leap slam is worse than flame dash by a lot. On top of that the sound effect tilts me a bit.
So i was eyeing daggers, but it seems i would lose a ton of dps with them. My current scepters both have 100% lightning damage and 15-20% cast speed. Daggers with similar dps cost 50c+ which isnt really affordable for me right now.

Is it feasable to just go with flame dash and drop the wb/leapslam + fortify + faster attack combo and fill those 3 gem slots with something else? I have a lot of deaths where i cant get the decoy totem out in time, wouldnt cast when damage taken + decoy totem be great for those moments where you get swarmed by trash mobs?
Why not the boots Stormchargers? With up to 25% increased effect of shock.

Theyre vendor trash cheap too.
"

@Yunc4
The sword itself shouldn't actually give you any damage, the lightning damage is local to attacks with the weapon and a weapons physical damage doesn't affect spells either. My guess is that an other item of yours requires one of the attributes on the sword and gets disabled when unequipping it.

I just checked this, but the result is the same. My damage per second is higher with the sword.

Thanks.

"
Yunc4 wrote:

I just checked this, but the result is the same. My damage per second is higher with the sword.

you have autoattack icon highlighted, ofc DPS is higher with sword =\
Click on arc icon
Does Inpulsa's dmg after shock even matter or I can grab any 79+/x/40%?
"
Seniobob wrote:
Does Inpulsa's dmg after shock even matter or I can grab any 79+/x/40%?

I would guess to say that it is more for boss damage since most trash dies from the first explosion.
Do you have a patreon or anything?

This is an incredible guide, rekindled poe for me.

Thanks
Is there any gem you can trade out for hypothermia on your chest piece if your struggling to get the 5/1 with blues and green?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Yunc4 wrote:

you have autoattack icon highlighted, ofc DPS is higher with sword =\
Click on arc icon

OMG, thanks so much!

As you can see, I'm totally noob in this game, even when I supported it in its beginnings, but always played a physical character.

Ty again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info