Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Enjoying the build :) Takes me back to my first league, back when this was the Crit Arc.

Speaking of which - I've been goofing around using Call of the Brotherhood and Essence Worm in my ring slots, as they both dropped at a low level for me, and I find it kills just as quick, and the chill/freeze seems to be putting in working in preventing me from taking damage as well, though I'm only in mid-yellow maps. Does the lost lightning penetration on the converted damage hurt a lot once you get to reds?

The ice-splosions really hit my nostalgia buttons :)
When checking your dps in POB do I need to check the boxes marked- is enemy shocked and is enemy chilled? thanks
Uhm... am I missing something, or is the Essence Worm/Wrath setup a little weird?

Yeah it gives more lightning damage, but the flat damage doesn't affect Arc or Storm Brand...

Is that really okay? Feel like it's a lot of stats (on a ring) to throw away for some plus to lightning damage... thought I was gonna benefit from the flat damage on the aura as well :/

Why shouldn't I just run with Herald of Thunder instead, without Essence Worm?
"
Yunc4 wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
Welcome to my Arc guide, fellow exile!

If you still have some questions left then please ask them here, DO NOT message me ingame!

Hi! and thanks for the guide.

I have some questions related to the weapons.

I'm in act 10, and still using a weapons set from act 4. Yesterday a got a legendary sceptre, but his damage is too low (12-23), and is ilvl 69.

I'm not sure if I have to take in acount the physical damage of the weapons or not, but if I change my ilvl 34 sword for this sceptre my damage per second in the character panel is lower
Spoiler

Is the physical damage of the weapon important for a caster?

that sword has lightning damage. that why the dps is higher. that not including the increased critical strike chance for spell.

anyone pls correct me if im wrong
"
Uhm... am I missing something, or is the Essence Worm/Wrath setup a little weird?

Yeah it gives more lightning damage, but the flat damage doesn't affect Arc or Storm Brand...

Is that really okay? Feel like it's a lot of stats (on a ring) to throw away for some plus to lightning damage... thought I was gonna benefit from the flat damage on the aura as well :/

Why shouldn't I just run with Herald of Thunder instead, without Essence Worm?

%20-22 more spell lightning damage is nothing to sneeze at, and I would think it's really expensive to do that on a ring. Turning off wrath on my setup takes my damage from 39k to 32k tooltip. Also, using a herald really hurts the MoM damage mitigation, and makes it more likely to run out of many at a bad time.
Gona build this build tommorow however i am kinda newish ( 4 years not played ).

I will get a tabula 6L at the start, what gem setup should i go for straight from the start?

As i don't see it mentioned in the list. It's only based around 3l the first 3 acts and the end combination of gems is what he not advices for leveling.

Thanks.

"
Scarlewt wrote:

%20-22 more spell lightning damage is nothing to sneeze at, and I would think it's really expensive to do that on a ring. Turning off wrath on my setup takes my damage from 39k to 32k tooltip. Also, using a herald really hurts the MoM damage mitigation, and makes it more likely to run out of many at a bad time.

Yeah, I know it's a lot of damage, I was just wondering if it was really worth loosing the survivability for... been running with the Essence Worm/Wrath setup since I posted in here, and I must say I kinda prefer it over a little more life and Herald of Thunder...

still think it's a shame we don't get the flat damage also
"
LordCrisp wrote:
"
Scarlewt wrote:

Yeah, I know it's a lot of damage, I was just wondering if it was really worth loosing the survivability for... been running with the Essence Worm/Wrath setup since I posted in here, and I must say I kinda prefer it over a little more life and Herald of Thunder...

still think it's a shame we don't get the flat damage also

yes, essence worm + wrath it's worth it. It's like 7th link to your arc
Herald of thunder is a pure garbage without mastermind of discord ascendancy. You literally sacrifice a lot more surviveability by reserving mana with herald of thunder than from using essence worm.
So the passive tree has a new thing called Explosive Runes. Its not in the Tree in the guide tho. I think the bonus are good, do you think its worth it?
"
GATYGUN wrote:
I will get a tabula 6L at the start, what gem setup should i go for straight from the start?

Check the gem section, and just swap Hypothermia for something else until you get the cold damage and Ascendancies to use it. Mana Leech is great for sustain since 6L can get expensive mana cost, but lots of other combos to speed through the main story like Onslaught, Innervate, or Elemental Focus for more damage.

"
Seawee wrote:
So the passive tree has a new thing called Explosive Runes. Its not in the Tree in the guide tho. I think the bonus are good, do you think its worth it?

Not really. Brand is just a little bit of our overall damage and is really just there for mana leech. Really late game when you have Watcher's Eye with mana leech, Storm Brand is no longer needed. Those 3 points will provide a lot more damage elsewhere and that damage works for both Arc and Storm Brand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info