Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
kingkano wrote:

Wow those are some sick daggers! You forgot the cost of the multimods etc haha so they were definitely not cheap, but not as crazy as I remember bow crafting to be. Might have a go myself this league before the end!

multiple mod - 2ex, lightnind damage to spells - 4c, cast speed - 1ex, spell damage + extra chaos hybrid - 4c
So it's like ~~ 9ex per dagger
Quick question : should I avoid +Fire Damage to spells ?
I want to use the full effect of the elementalis ascendancy but im not sure if an ignited enemy might not get chilled ?
Last edited by jackbubu on Dec 16, 2018, 5:29:43 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
Welcome to my Arc guide, fellow exile!

If you still have some questions left then please ask them here, DO NOT message me ingame!

Hi! and thanks for the guide.

I have some questions related to the weapons.

I'm in act 10, and still using a weapons set from act 4. Yesterday a got a legendary sceptre, but his damage is too low (12-23), and is ilvl 69.

I'm not sure if I have to take in acount the physical damage of the weapons or not, but if I change my ilvl 34 sword for this sceptre my damage per second in the character panel is lower

Is the physical damage of the weapon important for a caster?
Last edited by Yunc4 on Dec 16, 2018, 6:11:44 AM
Hi guys its an amazing build but i kinda feel its getting weaker around t11-t12 maps and there only when i have to kill the bosses. Any suggestion what to upgrade? Thanks.
Last edited by asdfiu on Dec 16, 2018, 6:29:04 AM
"
asdfiu wrote:
Hi guys its an amazing build but i kinda feel its getting weaker around t11-t12 maps and there only when i have to kill the bosses. Any suggestion what to upgrade? Thanks.

Just read through the last couple of pages.

Dual wielding is much stronger than having a shield in this leagues update.
Is the "20-25% of phys dmg converted to lightning damage" craft better for us than the "10-20% increased damage to minions" one on gloves?

I have the two choices, right now the minion thing but afraid to experiment with the other cause it costs 1 divine.
Question of a total crafting noob (i'm really clueless!):

Does buying this helmet for several Exalts as a crafting base make sense?

edit: not sure if the picture is being disablayed: Its a white Superior Regicide Mask with shaper base and 30%(!) quality with enchentment "Arc chains an additional 3 times" (it's a legacy item in standard obviously)
https://picload.org/view/dccrgoaa/arc.jpg.html

What i exactly need to know is: Does it make sense to buy this as a crafting base, or is there, anywhere in the whole process of crafting this to a great helmet, the risc of removing the +3 to Arc enchantment (cuz then the item would obviously become worthless)?

And does anyone know a good beginners crafting guide for 3.5? All the guides i find are old and therefore not up to date anymore :(

PS: Sorry for the rather off-topic
Last edited by Etralis on Dec 16, 2018, 11:00:07 AM
Hi and thanks for the guide, its really good.

I just have a general question, i see you already killed the elder and your gear is really expensive. how do you generate the currency to be able to afford all that gear? do you craft wanted items yourself and sell them? Or is it all self found/crafted?
I'm currently farming maps low tier 4-7 trying to farm currency for upgrades. but for example the cheapest inpulsa is like 2 ex. thats a huge investment and that not even 5-linked. So how did you get all that great gear so fast in this league?

with kind regards
couple days for 30ex worth of gear as a witch? rmt
"
Etralis wrote:
Question of a total crafting noob (i'm really clueless!):

Does buying this helmet for several Exalts as a crafting base make sense?

edit: not sure if the picture is being disablayed: Its a white Superior Regicide Mask 30%(!) quality with enchentment "Arc chains an additional 3 times" (it's a legacy item in standard obviously)
https://picload.org/view/dccrgoaa/arc.jpg.html

What i exactly need to know is: Does it make sense to buy this as a crafting base, or is there, anywhere in the whole process of crafting this to a great helmet, the risc of removing the +3 to Arc enchantment (cuz then the item would obviously become worthless)?

And does anyone know a good beginners crafting guide for 3.5? All the guides i find are old and therefore not up to date anymore :(

PS: Sorry for the rather off-topic

I would say its quite useless to get this helmet... more chains helps you only with lots of trash, while dmg against bosses - where you really need it does not increase coz chain cannot hit the same enemy twice. Therefore no matter how great helmet you craft with it, the +3 chain will be still pretty bad in my opinion.
Then again, im no master :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info