Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi OP,

loving this build, almost close to lvl 80 now. Was hoping that i can get some advice from you regarding what i should do in terms of upgrading my char.

Kindly please look at my profile/char (YourLordEnki). Many thanks in advance! :)
Hi OP,

loving this build, almost close to lvl 80 now. Was hoping that i can get some advice from you regarding what i should do in terms of upgrading my char.

Kindly please look at my profile/char (YourLordEnki). Many thanks in advance! :)
Last edited by Heding on Dec 15, 2018, 11:21:00 PM
"
dawg87 wrote:
Hi OP,

you need change chest, head- need bone helmet, left ring (essence Worm + Wrath ), take Atziri's Promise flask, mana flask ( i like Lavianga's Spirit - op flask for this build)
Last edited by Heding on Dec 15, 2018, 11:15:42 PM
bIg_ReaLize

you can get t1 20% castspeed too, crafted is only 18%

I'm done with weapons for this league

10k alterations, about 170 regal/scour and 4 annuls
Blight scalpel has t2 penetration, but I just tired to click alterations, good enough for me.

Nice. I doubt crafting much better daggers is possible. You got yourself end game weapons, at least when it comes to betrayal league. That two penetration will not make big difference.

Hi, sorry the question must have been asked a lot of time, but the controlled destruction support gems gives me some problems.

So, I understand that you can still crit, despite the -100% chance, however when in the passive tree I put like + 20% crit, on the dps value for Arc, nothing change, like if the new +20% wasn't added. So, is it normal you don't see the dps evolving the more you get crit chance ? or the controlled destruction support just block it ?

Thanks for help (and sorry for my english ^^ )
Hi
Really could do with a bit of guidence on what to change/up grade on my char.

Any help would be appreciated....cheers.
"
TaLounette wrote:
Hi, sorry the question must have been asked a lot of time, but the controlled destruction support gems gives me some problems.

So, I understand that you can still crit, despite the -100% chance, however when in the passive tree I put like + 20% crit, on the dps value for Arc, nothing change, like if the new +20% wasn't added. So, is it normal you don't see the dps evolving the more you get crit chance ? or the controlled destruction support just block it ?

Thanks for help (and sorry for my english ^^ )

Controlled destruction lowers your crit chance by 100%, however 5% is the lowest possible amount. So every stat that will increase your crit by 20% won't actually increase it because it's lowered by controlled destruction. You need like 101% crit chance increase from gear and passives to see any difference, or flat +1.01%(p.p) for spells to crit.
"
DonRegulaMC wrote:
Hi everyone,

Been playing this build for the first time, and loving it so far!

Your guide is very detailed and easy to understand so thanks alot!

Quick question though,

As I understand we benefit from cast speed but not attack speed.

That being said, why take the 3 nodes left from Coordination node (4*3=12 attack/cast speed) when we could take the nimbleness nodes (3+3+6=12 cast speed, 4% mov speed, 15% avoid interrupt when casting)?

Would appreciate a reply!

Attack speed helps movement skills - whirling blades/leap slam. Whirling blades in particular can be really fast with some stacked attack speed. 4% move speed I dont think would tip me, maybe for avoid interrupt its debateable, but I think the attack speed for movement is just better in the end.
Spoiler
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

I was bit over the top there. What i ment to say is: It is possible to craft better base stats only if we hit "T1 flat lightning damage to spells" with our regal. Aiming for 3xT1 would be really currency consuming and wouldnt pay off since we would have to invest A LOT more to get only 10-15 flat damage more.
Spoiler

2xT1 with annulment is much easier to get/less expensive and at the end results with obscene stat-stick dagger.

This is the base we aim (sai dagger defensively/platinum kris offensively):

@bIg_ReaLize linked perfect example of the finished sai dagger. That are basically stats we aim. Here is link to his finished dagger.

t1 elemental to chaos damage varies from 16-20%
t1 elemental penetration varies from 8-10%
(in case someone is too lazy to google it :D)

you can get t1 20% castspeed too, crafted is only 18%

I'm done with weapons for this league

10k alterations, about 170 regal/scour and 4 annuls
Blight scalpel has t2 penetration, but I'm just tired to click alterations, good enough for me.

Wow those are some sick daggers! You forgot the cost of the multimods etc haha so they were definitely not cheap, but not as crazy as I remember bow crafting to be. Might have a go myself this league before the end!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info