Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi,

Been running this and upgrading my gear while doing so.

I'm at point where I don't know what to upgrade next.
Inpula's are so far out of my reach that I'll probs never get to them.

I've around 2,5ex worth of currency, what should I go for next?

I'm burning through currency quite fast at the moment due to completing the atlas, but from the 1 T12 map I've ran so far it seems that I'm lacking on defensive side of stuff. Syndicates just rip right through me.

If someone can tell me where to go next I'd appreciate it very much!

Thanks!
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
toxic678 wrote:
How required is inpulsas? Im finding it very expensive.. and my current chest seems solid.

It is not required. I've done a T15 with no expensive gear and a 5L this league. It just takes a good few more hits and kiting.

You have no freeze removal flask and 2 bleed removal.
Your armor is honestly so defensive that I would focus Jewels first (HP + 2 dmg, shock effect, etc.. more specifics in guide).
Then go into shaped daggers for elemental as extra chaos with combination of lightning dmg, light to spells, cast speed, etc with ideally spell damage and more elemental as extra chaos craft. Prices fluctuate, so you may have to buy them at another time or yolo Annul one.
Alleviating your STR requirement means you can upgrade left ring for better stats and fine tuning other slots to add chaos resist. Enchanted boots if they are cheap enough too.
Can also move your 10 STR passive (after dagger swap) towards a 2-point jewel instead of a 3-point jewel. And move up to 5 of the 5% HP wheel to Purity of Flesh wheel for added chaos resist at cost of a little HP.

And then you're pretty much smooth sailing until you can get the expensive uniques like Inpulsa, Watcher's Eye w/ Wrath leech, Clear Mind, etc.

Thanks a ton for the advice.
Thank you both for your advice! Do you know where to unlock the gain non chaos damage as extra chaos damage craft? Thank you.
ign: prodster
"Janus Perandus and It That Fled" . Why kick them out? Without too many spoilers do they tend to give poor gear for casters?
"
Enki91 wrote:
Thanks for that guide, will see if i can link to it in the main post so it doesn't get buried in here. Btw you still refer to multiple crafted mods prefix when mentioning that only a mirrored dagger will realistically be better.

I was bit over the top there. What i ment to say is: It is possible to craft better base stats only if we hit "T1 flat lightning damage to spells" with our regal. Aiming for 3xT1 would be really currency consuming and wouldnt pay off since we would have to invest A LOT more to get only 10-15 flat damage more.

2xT1 with annulment is much easier to get/less expensive and at the end results with obscene stat-stick dagger.

This is the base we aim (sai dagger defensively/platinum kris offensively):

@bIg_ReaLize linked perfect example of the finished sai dagger. That are basically stats we aim. Here is link to his finished dagger.

t1 elemental to chaos damage varies from 16-20%
t1 elemental penetration varies from 9-10%
(in case someone is too lazy to google it :D)

Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Dec 16, 2018, 12:23:21 AM
What's a good replacement for Hypothermia until I get the cold dmg and the ascendance node?
Got the build to level 90 and I have fully beaten a t16 map minus the syndicate ( haven't beat the master mind as I have yet to find it .. 98 percent..). Super fun build but I tend to get blown up if I lag and the synd can reach me :). 80 deaths sadly but its my 3rd level 90 character ( first if you count elementalist). Trying to decide if I want to keep upgrading gear or devote my 2 + exalts to another build. 4.3k life, 400 es, and around 2k MoM.

Gear -
Spoiler
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 15, 2018, 9:40:00 PM
Hi everyone,

Been playing this build for the first time, and loving it so far!

Your guide is very detailed and easy to understand so thanks alot!

Quick question though,

As I understand we benefit from cast speed but not attack speed.

That being said, why take the 3 nodes left from Coordination node (4*3=12 attack/cast speed) when we could take the nimbleness nodes (3+3+6=12 cast speed, 4% mov speed, 15% avoid interrupt when casting)?

Would appreciate a reply!
Last edited by DonRegulaMC on Dec 15, 2018, 9:57:53 PM
Prob stupid question, but ppls, how u think: What build can be more cheap and faster on maping and(prob) for some(or all) endgame content: Enki's Ark or Storm Brand? Cuz can't choise =_=
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

I was bit over the top there. What i ment to say is: It is possible to craft better base stats only if we hit "T1 flat lightning damage to spells" with our regal. Aiming for 3xT1 would be really currency consuming and wouldnt pay off since we would have to invest A LOT more to get only 10-15 flat damage more.
Spoiler

2xT1 with annulment is much easier to get/less expensive and at the end results with obscene stat-stick dagger.

This is the base we aim (sai dagger defensively/platinum kris offensively):

@bIg_ReaLize linked perfect example of the finished sai dagger. That are basically stats we aim. Here is link to his finished dagger.

t1 elemental to chaos damage varies from 16-20%
t1 elemental penetration varies from 8-10%
(in case someone is too lazy to google it :D)

you can get t1 20% castspeed too, crafted is only 18%

I'm done with weapons for this league

10k alterations, about 170 regal/scour and 4 annuls
Blight scalpel has t2 penetration, but I'm just tired to click alterations, good enough for me.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 15, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info