Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you for this great build Enki.Im wondering what weapons should ı level with?Dual wands or scepters?
First off all, thanks for the build, having some fun with it so far.

I tried going through some of the pages on the thread to find my answer but I just want some clarity.

Daggers vs Scepters.

Are you recommending daggers strictly because of Whirling Blades? Or is there more benefits to using daggers over scepters?

Thanks.
I don't understand the crafting piece. You say you need a ring, an orb and a wand to create a +1 lightning wand. That doesn't make sense to me. The only method I'm aware of for crafting is using individual crafting materials on it. As I understand it, this is not like Kanai's cube in D3. What am I missing? Thanks.
A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians. -- Frank Zappa
Hi Enki, awesome guide, easy life with it, could you take a look on what next should i focus to progress my Arc? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Severusone/characters
"
GibbyPlayer wrote:
I don't understand the crafting piece. You say you need a ring, an orb and a wand to create a +1 lightning wand. That doesn't make sense to me. The only method I'm aware of for crafting is using individual crafting materials on it. As I understand it, this is not like Kanai's cube in D3. What am I missing? Thanks.

sell them together to any vendor
"
stehzy wrote:
First off all, thanks for the build, having some fun with it so far.

I tried going through some of the pages on the thread to find my answer but I just want some clarity.

Daggers vs Scepters.

Are you recommending daggers strictly because of Whirling Blades? Or is there more benefits to using daggers over scepters?

Thanks.

Late game leap slam isnt fast enough you need the mobilty from whirling blades
Hi guys.I lack mobility i think its time to swap for daggers. Can someone look at my gear and tell me what kind of daggers should i get to not lose too much dps which i got in my current setup? Please.My budget is around 3 ex
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Play around

Thank you very much for a timely answer. I see reason in every point and will try to follow your advice to a letter.
Hiya!

So finally i managed to farm up a 7 ex currency and planning to buy an inpulsa. What do you guys suggest on the stats, i'm sure i want one with 70+ life but what about that other stats? I don't really want to spend more than 7 ex at this point, which stat should be higher? Should i buy one with 40%+ increased damage but than the shock effect will be lower around 28? Or should i buy one which has both stats around 35-38%? Thats what you can get for 7 ex unfortunately.

Many thanks for the help!
"
TrixyTrix wrote:
Hiya!

So finally i managed to farm up a 7 ex currency and planning to buy an inpulsa. What do you guys suggest on the stats, i'm sure i want one with 70+ life but what about that other stats? I don't really want to spend more than 7 ex at this point, which stat should be higher? Should i buy one with 40%+ increased damage but than the shock effect will be lower around 28? Or should i buy one which has both stats around 35-38%? Thats what you can get for 7 ex unfortunately.

Many thanks for the help!

priority to shock effect - 35%+
My standards for inpulsa's are 35-40% shock effect, 40%+ damage. HP is whatever, not that much of a difference

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info