Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Might be a stupid question, but: A lvl 21 Vaal Orb is much stronger than a lvl 21 (normal) Arc, right?
From what i understand level 21 is the max for both and qulity doesnt really matter on any of them since we should have max shock effectiveness with the rest of our gear anyway, right?

So if i have the choice (i do, cuz i'm playing standard and due to this got much more currency to spend) i always choose the vaal arc over the normal arc, right?

Or am i missing anything?
Stuck at level 3 laby =(

how do you get more resistance or avoid one hit ko
"
Etralis wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but: A lvl 21 Vaal Orb is much stronger than a lvl 21 (normal) Arc, right?
From what i understand level 21 is the max for both and qulity doesnt really matter on any of them since we should have max shock effectiveness with the rest of our gear anyway, right?

So if i have the choice (i do, cuz i'm playing standard and due to this got much more currency to spend) i always choose the vaal arc over the normal arc, right?

Level 21 arc > lvl20 vaal arc in any possible way.

At lvl 21 not only arc gains more base damage but also an extra chain (from +7 to +8) which is great for clear AND! for boss since every remaining chain gives it +15% More damage modifier.
@Enki91 thx for awesome guide.

Did anyone tried Malachai's Artifice + Fire Golem (or something else) to proc EE for bosses, instead of Essense Worm + Wrath?
It should be really high damage boost with 50% lightning res reduction.
Ofcourse it`s bad for mapping, and probably big loss of QoL when you get your Watcher's with desired mods.
But i think it can be useful in early char progression and especially in SSF environment
Last edited by JustSayNya on Dec 14, 2018, 2:40:51 PM
@MCRide
Queens Hunger imo, Flesh Offering adds some cast speed when it's up and the chest also has two veiled mods, mine is just bugged for some reason.

@Etralis
Only difference would be the price, Lv21 Vaal Arc is likely more expensive than a regular Lv21 Arc. If you can afford that, then yeah go for it.

@aya90
Merciless Izaro has Charge Disruptors today, which make him much more dangerous. Disable his buffs and it should be fine.

@JustSayNya
It's probably ok, haven't tried it yet but i'd personally probably just go for rare rings in that case.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 14, 2018, 2:49:21 PM
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"
Trakis wrote:
"
astrameni wrote:
Another question. :D Im currently lvl 81. Why amm I using Clarity? I turned it off and my mana never runs low. Is it in case someone drains it?

I think it's better for leveling. Once you get to maps, storm brand w/ mana leech + a mana flask should be enough.

I am still trying to figure out what to replace it with though. I'm between a Herald, or Molten Shell.

Not sure if anyone has any thoughts here.

It u dont need clarity u should use wrath with essence worm. And jewel clear mind.

I'm using wrath without essence worm right now, but prolly gonna use essence worm soon, not sure if my res are capped without both rings. What about Wrath and Haste?

Didnt know about Clear Mind. But its pretty cheap, I could use one of those if I just go wrath in essence worm, I guess.
"
astrameni wrote:
Didnt know about Clear Mind. But its pretty cheap, I could use one of those if I just go wrath in essence worm, I guess.

Ohh.. you must be playing on Standard then? A lot of the gear might be cheaper to buy. You may want to keep an eye on various items because they are much more expensive in league. Clear Mind and Essence Worm is under 20 chaos. Would be over 100 in league for both.
Hi all,

Thanks for the build enki appriciate it ;)

Saw how helpful people are with gearing tips :) I'm still a noob with POB item simulations :S Could you recommend any good upgrades or should I save another 3 ex and get inpulsa's??

I might want to switch over to poets pen setup when I will have enough currency since I've read that you can dish out more single target (with and extra set of PP) not the cheapest target but it look quite fun warping around :).
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
astrameni wrote:

Ohh.. you must be playing on Standard then? A lot of the gear might be cheaper to buy. You may want to keep an eye on various items because they are much more expensive in league. Clear Mind and Essence Worm is under 20 chaos. Would be over 100 in league for both.

Yeah playing on standard. :) I found an essence worm and bought a clear mind (59% / 26%) for 20 chaos just now. Will try this, with wrath in the ring now. ^^
"
NemsIX wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:

Level 21 arc > lvl20 vaal arc in any possible way.

At lvl 21 not only arc gains more base damage but also an extra chain (from +7 to +8) which is great for clear AND! for boss since every remaining chain gives it +15% More damage modifier.

But there are lvl 21 Vaal arcs aswell, arent there? So why compare lvl 21 to lvl 20? (serious question, im kinda new to the game!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info