Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Etralis wrote:
But there are lvl 21 Vaal arcs aswell, arent there? So why compare lvl 21 to lvl 20? (serious question, im kinda new to the game!)

Level 21 Vaal Arc is a lot more expensive and is only used to provide Lucky Arc buff for this build. It technically saves a gear slot.. but not worth the cost for that. Maybe as a super late game option, but way better investments.

How to make a 21 Arc - Vaal a level 20 Arc gem and hope for 21.
How to make a 21 Vaal Arc - I believe only from a chest that drops level 21 gems or with the temple craft that allows you to double Vaal something. Then you have to get lucky twice, once for the 21 and again for the Vaal switch.
Enki91 What are your thoughts on pledge of hands? I want to go for a bit tankier of a build(and inpulsa is insanely priced rn) so I was thinking if I could run 6 linked pledge of hand with belly of the beast chest what should I add as the final gem to pledge? or is this just a waste of time to pursue?
So starting off, Enki, thank you very much. I have near 700 clocked hours on Steam playing only melee builds in HC. Never was bothered with end-game content or similar, just played the game at my own pace trying to build things out of thin air not understanding half of the game's mechanics and if I die? Well then the build was wrong, time to restart.

This league I decided to try out everything anew after missing like 6 leagues in a row and started SCSSF ArcWitch following your guidelines dot to dot. Not only did I learn a lot about things and mechanics I never seemed to understand, but I also laughed a lot while levelling with Arc. I was comparing it to all the struggle it was to level up melee from scratch.

Now that the sentimental part is out of the way I have hit a wall on lvls 86-88. I've dropped... a lot of extremely useful items, doctor cards are among them, but I can't, CAN'T for the love of my life chance or drop Inpulsa's, or craft any similar rare 6-link (rolled 1 close enough with the use of like 50+c, but 6-linking it is out of the question with the fuse drops)

So if the person that, due to their kindness, took time out of their busy schedule and is still reading all of this, please give me a piece of advice that might propell me forward to the brighter future.

I assume you can easily access my character through the website? (the tabula on the witch is taken down and is worn on the champion I've begun levelling for ULAB) Links there are the same 6-link as in this guide, all gems are 20% qual lvl 20, vaal arc (non qual) is in use.

Thank you in advance.
I have a shaped dagger with cast speed and lightning damage to spells and I'm wondering if I should craft the spell damage + 4% non chaos damage as chaos damage or would it be better to craft 11% non-chaos damage as chaos damage at the cost of no spell damage?
"
Myakot wrote:
Thank you in advance.

Armorer's Strongbox + Vaal Orb. Corrupts everything in the strongbox and one of them has a chance to be corrupted into 6L rare armor. Can also farm the few different 6-Link divination cards, like Dapper Prodigy and then craft the mods you want onto it. Use that until you get lucky with a unique worth fusing to 6L.

Temple has a chance to drop daggers with 5% non-chaos as extra chaos damage. I've gotten 2 in the few runs I've done this season. Might be a slight damage decrease for you, but big movement increase with Whirling Blades.

Left ring is only providing 60% total resists, should be able to craft a better rare with HP and more resists or even damage hopefully.

Play around with some jewel crafting with the next Abyss or regular jewel. Your belt (any decent craft for it?) jewel only gives 35 life and 2 of your jewels only have 1 damage mod. Scour a bad rare regular jewel, transmute, spam alts until you get one worth Regal. HP + dmg + Regal is ideal, double dmg + Regal is more likely.
So aspect of spider is good, but is it better than HoT?
Loving the build and appreciate the guide, I'm able to clear the starting red maps with ease right now but against syndicate and certain mobs its basically I get one shot by anything. Sitting at 4636 life (228 shield) and 1600 unreserved mana. Trying to figure how else to tank up (I am wearing a tabula currently).
Hey guys. Just finished Act 10 and am kinda lost on what to do next. DoI do the highest tier map I can survive until I farm to buy gear to keep pushing?

Also, could anyone take a look at my Witch and suggest an upgrade priority order? Or if I'm gearing wrong? Thank you
Hello, first of all let me thank you for this awesome build, you did a really good job with it.

I have one question tho, you seem to use some items with attack speed on it. My question is, if we use only spells why go for attack speed if only cast speed works with spells?

Thank you for this awesome build and guide for it.
Hi, I’ve just started the game and was recommended your build guide to start me off. I’ve been loving everything so far but am a little confused by what you meant in levelling this build > act 1 when you said to replace orb of storms with storm band. I haven’t had orb of storms in any slots and can’t seem to figure out what you mean. I’m very sorry this is probably a very obvious question but I guess that’s just my age showing haha

Thanks very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info