Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Been having alot of luck.. 6-link Queen's Hunger in +-50fuse, sold it for inpulsa and got 6-link Inpulsa in 100 fuse. Guess I'm ready to push towards shaper etc. now.

IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Dec 15, 2018, 8:07:41 AM
"
Etralis wrote:
Did you edit your crafting guide post according to this?
If not, would you be so kind and do it?
Would evade alot of confusion for a noob like me! :-)
Thx for the craft "instructions" anyway you made me read more detailed into crafting for the first time now :)

yes, i updated my post in case someone is interested in reading it

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

Dagger 1:
20% elemental damage as extra chaos damage / 9% elemental penetration
Dagger 2:
18% elemental damage as extra chaos damage / 6% elemental penetration (t2, but will be ok)

Just spent 3k alterations and 70 regals - got t1/t1 once, then annuled penetration :D

you got very lucky with your daggers

sorry to hear that
i'm trying to craft other one t1/t1 at the moment so i can say "im finished with weapons this league" - current status - 2000 alterations+ 15 regals + 15 scourings, one missed annulment :)
hope i will hit it soon becouse im pretty much broke :D 3 exalteds left

+ my old daggers for sale

theyre not top tier, but still craftable into pretty good weapons

3000 alteration is around 2 exalteds, its not much :D imagine if you didnt annuled that penetration :D

Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Dec 15, 2018, 8:14:58 AM
-double post again..

Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Dec 15, 2018, 8:13:21 AM
Although I re-read the whole thread (on the phone) it's possible I missed it. Didn't notice mention of the "% of damage taken regained as mana over 4 seconds" mod (or something to that effect". I'm playing a different build (wanted to test out Winter Orb), but I find that mod to be a great partner for Mind over Matter.

Also thanks for the tip about using Brands. Hadn't though about that, but it's something I ought to look into :)
You say this is SSF friendly! How does one go about getting enough currency to be able to craft gear when currency is still RNG based! That could take weeks to get enough currency to craft 1 piece of gear! Chancing for inpulsa is almost impossible and not to mention the ring! How is this SSF friendly?
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

sorry to hear that
Spoiler
i'm trying to craft other one t1/t1 at the moment so i can say "im finished with weapons this league" - current status - 2000 alterations+ 15 regals + 15 scourings, one missed annulment :)
hope i will hit it soon becouse im pretty much broke :D 3 exalteds left

+ my old daggers for sale

theyre not top tier, but still craftable into pretty good weapons

3000 alteration is around 2 exalteds, its not much :D imagine if you didnt annuled that penetration :D

Money loss is fine, just tired to click all that alterations :) It's boring
"
Etralis wrote:
If a dagger has "Adds x to x Lightning Damage"

Weapon:
Adds X to spells - good
Adds X - bad

Non-weapon:
Adds X OR adds X to spells and attacks - good
Adds X to attacks - bad

Arc is a Spell, so anything "with attacks" is bad. And on weapons specifically, any flat damage is implied as "with attacks". On other slots as flat damage, it can be applied to either if it doesn't specify "with attacks".

"
You say this is SSF friendly! How does one go about getting enough currency to be able to craft gear when currency is still RNG based! That could take weeks to get enough currency to craft 1 piece of gear! Chancing for inpulsa is almost impossible and not to mention the ring! How is this SSF friendly?

No uniques are needed for this build. They are just QoL upgrades at end game. I was clearing red maps fine with no uniques equipped and a 5L rare armor. Slower? Of course. But still very much not necessary.
Before I go and buy a queen's hunger -- a question. Can you change the vield mods on the crafting bench or do you need to find one with the mods you want?
Hey,

What about Halcyon unique amulet ? Isn't it better than most of rare amulet ?

I just see less HP, but dps seems same because of procs, and there is more CC due to freeze on ennemy.

got one
7500 alterations and 120 regals

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info