Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Enki - love you should consider Shroud of the Ligthless, i use it with a Stygian Vise and the boots, so it means x3 abyss jewel (30% damage) (in the time i get inpulsa) is really good with some mana, and life % boost :3 !

Thanks for the lovely build.
Another question. :D Im currently lvl 81. Why amm I using Clarity? I turned it off and my mana never runs low. Is it in case someone drains it?
"
astrameni wrote:
Another question. :D Im currently lvl 81. Why amm I using Clarity? I turned it off and my mana never runs low. Is it in case someone drains it?

I think it's better for leveling. Once you get to maps, storm brand w/ mana leech + a mana flask should be enough.

I am still trying to figure out what to replace it with though. I'm between a Herald, or Molten Shell.

Not sure if anyone has any thoughts here.
"
Trakis wrote:
"
astrameni wrote:

I think it's better for leveling. Once you get to maps, storm brand w/ mana leech + a mana flask should be enough.

I am still trying to figure out what to replace it with though. I'm between a Herald, or Molten Shell.

Not sure if anyone has any thoughts here.

It u dont need clarity u should use wrath with essence worm. And jewel clear mind.
"
By the way why don't you use the Vinktar flask? It's cheap, grants damage penetration and the flask wouldn't be able to shock you during it's effect if you wear Inpulsa's Chest, correct me please.

Upgrade to Shaped daggers. Way more damage and Whirling Blades will greatly improve dodging and kiting the bosses. Flame Warp is just far too slow to avoid all of the big damage hits, especially with multiple bosses. And that also means you're missing Fortify for dmg reduction.
Enchanted boots, I went with atk/cast speed for faster movement and damage.
Can change gloves to atk/cast speed Shaped for Whirling Blades movement.
Amulet is not great. It provides good damage, but no defensive stats. I assume you're resist capped? Seems a bit lacking on a few pieces. Definitely not overcapped for Elemental Weakness though, so any of those maps will extra hurt.
No bleed removal flask. You can't out-leech some of the stacked up bleeds.
CWDT set-up in first weapon needs to be offset more, see guide. CWDT level 1 and 2 are too close together and can cause proc issues from my understanding, so we go to CWDT 7 for Enfeeble.
You skipped the 16% mana jewel and the 2-point jewel near Spiritual Aid. I would take those over Elemental Focus or some stuff in the Celestial circle. Abyss belt can add a 3rd jewel.
Lacking chaos resists, really important this league for some of the new Betrayal stuff. Can trade 15% hp for Purity of Flesh for a bit of resist at a loss of 3% hp (also gain 10 STR).

I'm not sure what would get replaced by Vinktar. Basalt and Atziri feel mandatory. So that leaves 3 of these to use: Sulphur, Wise Oak, HP, MP, and Vessel. Have to use at least 1 other non-unique, besides Basalt, for bleed/freeze.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Dec 14, 2018, 1:16:25 PM
Would Primordial Harmony be a good jewel to use with this build now?
"
thedemon44 wrote:

Why should that be good...

It is named "golem" not "minion"
Our golems don't deal alot of dmg
"
thedemon44 wrote:

That one would not affect us at all. You could potentially run Anima Stone without the Primordials to run 3 Golems, but not worth the loss of a jewel slot for 25% damage and another Golem buff.
@illlusionary
Try to replace belt, amulet, gloves and both rings, maybe fit in an Essence Worm if you can. I'd also recommend switching to some basic daggers with attack speed & spell damage% (or equivalent) or flat lightning to spells, then benchcraft cast speed on them.

@Ztink
You mean for Decoy Totem? Haven't considered it yet, will give it a try.

@Slaveyxxx
Try to get some more chaos res, maybe even spec out of some 5% life nodes to pick up Purity of Flesh and get the flask nodes asap and quality your Atziri's Promise. You're also missing Cold to Spells for Hypothermia, the mod you have says "while holding a shield".

@Jeite
Imperial Skean or Sai, tho with the Whirling Blades change a Kris base with high attack speed roll shouldn't be much worse.

@aya90
As the others said, it's a legacy version that I don't plan to divine to the nerfed values.

@rakis
HoI wouldn't do much as we're noncrit and don't have enough cold damage to reliably freeze, even when stacking freeze chance.

@Reactor52
The cast speed makes things smoother early on and cast speed is generally a good stat for Arc, or lightning spells in general due to the high damage range and to cut down the time being locked in casting animation.

@alecs87
I honestly just don't really have any issues with stun. You could take Soul of the Brine King if it gets too bad, there's also a benchcraft for stun avoidance chance now.

@rvaHammer
As fsxraptor mentioned already, i'm talking about the shaper mod with that exact wording. It's correct that the "socketed gems are supported by lv20 lightning penetration" doesn't apply to Arc, it's simply another shaper mod that comes together with lightning damage%.

@Etralis
It's a fairly minmaxed version, i'd only recommend to copy it if you know why certain items or gems are being used. No changes are needed to be made for Standard League, it simply gives you access to some legacy items.

@Bialus
Daggers will always be superior for their movement skill.

@TiiMEWELL
Essence Worm and quality on your flasks should be the next step, then either a Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech or Inpulsa's.

@jujib3z
I see you got an Inpulsa's already, next should be Essence Worm and then Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech. Also quality your flasks and get the Alchemist cluster asap, and get Cold Damage to Spells on a Hypnotic Eye jewel for Hypothermia to work.

@Tianx3
Nice, pretty solid gear for now! Something that you could try for Syndicates is speccing out of 3-5 5% life nodes from the scion life wheel and putting them into Purity of Flesh, it will be a slight life loss but you gain up to 20% chaos res this way.

@sotrill
Cast Speed, damage % (either spell, lightning or elemental) and flat lightning damage to spells should be on it. An attack speed roll is nice for more mobility, the two listed shaper mods are for higher budgets and should come togehter with the other mods, with "gain ele as chaos damage" being the overall stronger one.

@kayranse
Happens :) Another important detail is that the sockets need to be linked for the supports to affect our Arc gem.

@hombow
Yeah try to look out for some daggers similar to mine in Betrayal, after that save up for the bigger stuff.

qGodOfTatertots
Yeah you can do that, should give some extra sustain whenever Vaal Clarity is up. I'd recommend to socket it in the CwDt 4L instead of Cold Snap, and put Cold Snap into the CwDt + Enfeeble links. Your Vaal Clarity won't be automatically casted, but it will benefit from the Increased Duration support in the 4L.

@xoxook
Are there still issues with the setup you have right now? Next thing i'd recommend to aim for is a Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech.

@shadowdjin
It doesn't matter too much which jewel you pick, best idea is usually getting one for a currently popular build and corrupting it, may end up with something you can sell for a couple chaos.

@GiantGoomba
I'd recommend daggers and an Essence Worm. 5L Inpulsa is not much worse than a 6L regular chest in terms of single target damage, to calculate your shock damage increase please use the formula provided in this guide or the PoB Notes.

@sailorLuke
It doesn't really matter as long as Cold Snap is within the CwDt trigger level limit. I've tried Vaal Cold Snap and didn't find it impactful enough, but you can play around with it if you want. Just be aware that you have to manually cast the vaal part of the skill.

@marki890
In addition to what the others wrote, Arc also gives itself some shock effect. So with passives, Arc and a mix of jewels, Inpulsa and specfic affixes like the shaper helmet mod, you can easily reach 150% or very close to it.

@Stormcrown
It's a viable thing to do for this league, you can exchange 3-5 5% nodes for Purity of Flesh.

@Comrade_Ventie
In addition to what blackdeath101 wrote, Vinktar simply doesn't add enough to be worth it over any other flask in this setup, and to make it worse it's limited to a single use during bossfights, while other flasks have 2-3 uses with similar duration.

@chwyixpop
It's definitely a nice chest, was considering it after seeing the current Inpulsa price but ultimately went "just" for The Queen's Hunger. Guide is currently at its limits, can't really add anything without removing stuff.

@astrameni
It's good to have as backup and enables Clarity Watcher's Eye mods, although that is highend stuff. I'd recommend to only replace it when using Clear Mind.

@Trakis
Molten Shell could work, or a high level Enfeeble to manually weaken stuff on demand.
twitch.tv/enkivt
What would be stronger overall: a Tabula with no corruption, or a 5L Queen's Hunger? Is losing Hypothermia worth the cast speed and life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info