Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi guys,

So far the build is really well explained and alot of questions were answered in this forum.
The only thing I do not get is the shock effective. Currently having 30% in HO. How should I obtain the 150%?
What does shock effective do?

Thank you in advance
"
marki890 wrote:
Hi guys,

So far the build is really well explained and alot of questions were answered in this forum.
The only thing I do not get is the shock effective. Currently having 30% in HO. How should I obtain the 150%?
What does shock effective do?

Thank you in advance

Shock is an ailment. Whoever is shocked takes increased damage based on how high the lightning damage is up to 50%. Thanks to our ascendancy every shocked enemie (even bosses) takes minimun 20% increased damage. We want to have a total of 150% increasd shock effect to boost our 20% to 50%. This way every enemie and every boss we shock takes 50% increased damage all the time which is an insane dps boost for us. We gain a bit of shock effect from out Passive Tree (60%), from abyss jewels and a large bonus from Inpulsa. Note that "Increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies" also counts for or shock effect

EDIT: i just saw that you dont deal any cold damage with arc. Try to get added cold damage to spells on either your weapon or on an abyss jewel. Hypothermia is useless most of the time without atleast 1 cold damage
Last edited by Tianx3 on Dec 14, 2018, 9:53:14 AM
Hi

actually I might need to check my tree again. Couldnt see the 60%. Also Impulsa is way to expensive currently.

In the Tooltip of my arc is written that it deals somewhat around 50-120 cold damage. Why you think I dont have it?

Thank you for the explanation and fast response!
enki how come your inpulsa is 10% explode

I can only find 5%
"

I can only find 5%

nerfed in this league from 5-10% to 5% only
"
marki890 wrote:
Hi

actually I might need to check my tree again. Couldnt see the 60%. Also Impulsa is way to expensive currently.

In the Tooltip of my arc is written that it deals somewhat around 50-120 cold damage. Why you think I dont have it?

Thank you for the explanation and fast response!

My bad i didnt see it on your item/jewels. We get total 35% shock effect from "Breath of Lightning" and the small nodes before that. 10% non damaging Ailment effect from "Elemental Focus"(Shadow) and another 15% from Celestial Punishment (Templar) for a total of 60% from tree. Yeah Inpulsa is really expansive this league lol.

"

I can only find 5%

because Inpulsa had up tp 10% last league. The gear shown on the first site is basicly what your after and not updated for the current value
"

I can only find 5%

U should read patchnotes 3.5. 10% inpulsa is on standard in betrayal u can find only 5%.
I just finished the 5% life nodes, I have 10 refund points. Thoughts on putting it towards chaos res?

"
hombow wrote:
I'm unsure on what a good upgrade would be right now. I only have 70c. Should I try to find better daggers?

"
jujib3z wrote:
What should my upgrade priority be now? I have about 10 exalt to spend.

Note in the "Additional Guides" section:
Upgrade Order Guide
https://pastebin.com/NG3MCWi2
Last edited by TaoOfShawn on Dec 14, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
This build is very comfortable to play, but after i have reached red tier i began to suck a lot. It's impossible to kill a syndicate member and bosses are tough. I don't know what should i focus on for now, maybe get better weapons or upgrade my jewellery. And i really need help with that.

By the way why don't you use the Vinktar flask? It's cheap, grants damage penetration and the flask wouldn't be able to shock you during it's effect if you wear Inpulsa's Chest, correct me please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info