Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I noticed you don't take EE with this build.

The Witches Elementist ascendancy "Shaper of Desolation" says "Each conflux means all damage causes that ailment".

Does this mean it just applies chill, shock, ignite during conflux but still does my lightning damage from Arc? Or does my Arc change to that element during that conflux? The tooltip damage increases if I take EE, but as I'm leveling I still kill everything anyways so its harder to test currently.

If it doesn't change elements during that conflux, it makes sense not to take EE as I'd just be giving monsters +25 resistance to multiple elements. But wasn't sure if that is how it works or not?

Any clarification is appreciated!
"
Kaazaa wrote:

Follow the leveling section. Enki wrote everything there.

i am following the guide. was just saying that none of the jewels fully benefit the build. was asking for an opinion - if I should stick to the lightning dmg jwl, although it only benefits me partially.
"
shadowdjin wrote:
"
Kaazaa wrote:

Follow the leveling section. Enki wrote everything there.

i am following the guide. was just saying that none of the jewels fully benefit the build. was asking for an opinion - if I should stick to the lightning dmg jwl, although it only benefits me partially.

To be honest u dont need this jewel with 15% LD stick to abyss jewel with life and ligthning to spell/dual wield. Or u can use uniq jewel with Mana regen if u take MoM early.
Last edited by Kaazaa on Dec 14, 2018, 5:26:43 AM
"
bigbl0b wrote:
Hi, I just started using this build. Got to about level 7 and realized you take a few minion nodes like Lord of the Dead and Spiritual Aid. I read through your entire build and outside of the Golems, I have no idea why these nodes would be taken.

Are they really just for the Golems, and are they really necessary?

Let me know if you find the time, thanks for the build!

Read "Spiritual Aid" description carefully: it allows increases/reduction of the damage that would be applied to the minions, to be applied also to the character => lord of the dead and the previous node allows +10% and +15% damage to the character damage.

infact you need to take those nodes AFTER spiritual aid, otherwise they are useless
Last edited by thor822 on Dec 14, 2018, 5:28:28 AM
Just one small question - I have seen you note in the build to level up cold snap to lvl 7. I checked your profile tho and you kept it at level 1. Why is that?

P.S.
What about using Vaal cold snap?
Last edited by sailorLuke on Dec 14, 2018, 7:48:58 AM
Second time doing your build, now as a league starter. Just wanted to recommend the Singularity. It's probably better than Cerberus Limb since we're not using shields anymore, and way cheaper. It also work wonders with an abyss jewel with hinder enemies on hit with spells.
Hello everyone
Im actually playing in t15 maps with a tabula but I’m dying a lot ( mostly from syndicate). So I was wondering if I should buy a rare body 6L with 100+life or a queens hunger 5L?
Thanks you in advance !
"
xoxook wrote:
Hello everyone
Im actually playing in t15 maps with a tabula but I’m dying a lot ( mostly from syndicate). So I was wondering if I should buy a rare body 6L with 100+life or a queens hunger 5L?
Thanks you in advance !

Probably best stacking some chaos res, what is it atm?
Syndicate seem to do absurd chaos damage
"
barron891 wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I noticed you don't take EE with this build.

The Witches Elementist ascendancy "Shaper of Desolation" says "Each conflux means all damage causes that ailment".

Does this mean it just applies chill, shock, ignite during conflux but still does my lightning damage from Arc? Or does my Arc change to that element during that conflux? The tooltip damage increases if I take EE, but as I'm leveling I still kill everything anyways so its harder to test currently.

If it doesn't change elements during that conflux, it makes sense not to take EE as I'd just be giving monsters +25 resistance to multiple elements. But wasn't sure if that is how it works or not?

Any clarification is appreciated!

Conlux does not add damage of any kind it just adds the ailments to your hits. You only deal Lightnling and a tiny bit of Cold damage all the time which makes it so that you give enemies +25% lightning and cold res with EE.
Last edited by Tianx3 on Dec 14, 2018, 8:15:24 AM
"
xivoxo wrote:
Second time doing your build, now as a league starter. Just wanted to recommend the Singularity. It's probably better than Cerberus Limb since we're not using shields anymore, and way cheaper. It also work wonders with an abyss jewel with hinder enemies on hit with spells.

It's not better. Hinder radius is too small (you have to be basicly in meelee range, which is suicide vs syndicate most of the time) and you can't reliably proc hinder from jewel, % is too low.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 14, 2018, 8:18:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info