Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi, does the Quality of Arc matter a lot? Will I feel much of a difference if I were to just get a 21/0 Arc gem?

Thanks!

quality on arc doesn't matter

Thanks for the response! :)
I'm unsure on what a good upgrade would be right now. I only have 70c. Should I try to find better daggers?

Hello! New player, loving how simple and easy your build guide is to follow. I recently got a Vaal Clarity gem, should I use it over regular clarity?
Hi, I just started using this build. Got to about level 7 and realized you take a few minion nodes like Lord of the Dead and Spiritual Aid. I read through your entire build and outside of the Golems, I have no idea why these nodes would be taken.

Are they really just for the Golems, and are they really necessary?

Let me know if you find the time, thanks for the build!
"
bigbl0b wrote:
Hi, I just started using this build. Got to about level 7 and realized you take a few minion nodes like Lord of the Dead and Spiritual Aid. I read through your entire build and outside of the Golems, I have no idea why these nodes would be taken.

Jezus christ u didint read spiritual Aid description did you?
"Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you"
Now u should understand.
Last edited by Kaazaa on Dec 14, 2018, 1:54:54 AM
"
bigbl0b wrote:

Spiritual aid makes so that Minion Damage also applies to arc, so that combined with Lord of the Dead is a great dps booster:

Spiritual Aid:
Icreases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you
Hello everyone
Im actually playing in t15 maps with a tabula but I’m dying a lot ( mostly from syndicate). So I was wondering if I should buy a rare body 6L with 100+life or a queens hunger 5L?
Thanks you in advance !
Hi!
New player here, loving the build/guide. Currently in act 5, killed Avarius and got a unique jewel, but none seem to help my build (only one decent is just giving me 15% lightning damage, but has Spark dmg increase). any suggestions?
Tx!!!
"
shadowdjin wrote:
Hi!
New player here, loving the build/guide. Currently in act 5, killed Avarius and got a unique jewel, but none seem to help my build (only one decent is just giving me 15% lightning damage, but has Spark dmg increase). any suggestions?
Tx!!!

Follow the leveling section. Enki wrote everything there.
Could someone look over my character?
I'm currently doing fine with this build and I have a blast :)

I know that I have to improve my jewels and maybe switch my weapons to daggers for WB.

Do you think a 6-Link is better than a 5 Link Inpulsa?
Can you calculate that in PoB (Shock)?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info