Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

how should i calculate which weapon is better ?
paper dps in character tab said 47k with daggers and 50k with scepters :/
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Can anyone explain what Enki means here...

"Sceptres have the better implicit affixes for us and there's two very solid unique choices,
Daggers grant us access to the better movement skill and should eventually be the final choice.

Regardless of what you go for, aim to get Spell-, Lightning- or Elemental Damage and Cast Speed, optionally Lightning Damage added to Spells and Attack Speed. On a higher budget, add Damage Penetrates x% Elemental Resistance or Gain x% of Elemental Damage as extra Chaos Damage."

specifically asking about the "add Damage Penetrates x% Elemental Resistance." The shown sceptre shows that it is a "Socketed gems" mod and therefor shouldnt apply to Arc? so why is it used?

The first sceptre listed in his gear section is what Im referring to.

He probably means the Shaper mod:
http://poe.trade/search/etetonhamedegu
Hello there!

Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome guide.
This league has been the deepest I've gone, Last played in Harbinger.

I need some guidance on what to be upgrading Current gear to follow.

Any advice/critique is very welcome
What should my upgrade priority be now? I have about 10 exalt to spend.

Inpulsa's? Weapons? Watcher's Eye/Essence worm+wraith?/Jewels? What is the best order for me do you think?

Last edited by jujib3z on Dec 13, 2018, 8:04:50 PM
Second post here and this is not only my highest leveled character ever (lv 87) i also did content which i never managed to do before because i got bored super fast after reaching maps which is not the case with this build. I finished uber lab (again for the first time ever and first try lol) and upgraded a bit of my stuff. I was a bit shocked by how little local attack speed on weapons effects your whirling blades skill. There is hardly any difference on two 1.8 aps and two 1.45aps weapons. wasted couple chaos on buying new weapons in that regard... I found a second Tabula and got super lucky with the +1 to socketed gems corruption tho. I now start with Tier 8 maps since i completed everything up to Tier 7. I also wanted to say that im happy that i found your really well written guide. Even tho i got not-so-good-gear i find myself rarely dying. Well as long as i avoid the op syndicate members which are far stronger that map bosses lol. My gear so far:
"
jujib3z wrote:
What should my upgrade priority be now? I have about 10 exalt to spend.

Inpulsa's? Weapons? Watcher's Eye/Essence worm+wraith?/Jewels? What is the best order for me do you think?

inpulsa's -> lvl 21 arc gem (if you don't have one) -> weapons -> watcher's with mana leech
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 13, 2018, 8:23:04 PM
Hi, does the Quality of Arc matter a lot? Will I feel much of a difference if I were to just get a 21/0 Arc gem?

Thanks!
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi, does the Quality of Arc matter a lot? Will I feel much of a difference if I were to just get a 21/0 Arc gem?

Thanks!

quality on arc doesn't matter
What is the priority order of affixes for daggers?
Hi there,

first of all sorry for such a noob question.

I'm currently following the build and it's my first time playing POE. I see for the ARC spell you have 5 supporting gems. Does that mean if I dual wield, the 5 support gems in both weapons all support the Arc gem in the one weapon?

EDIT: I've just realized I am expected to use them in a 6-socketed armor piece. For some reason I thought your main attack spells had to be located in your weapon. SILLY ME
Last edited by kayranse on Dec 13, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info