Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
akidakix wrote:
"
Tianx3 wrote:
"
akidakix wrote:
Would it be viable to change paragon of calamity, not get liege of primordial and spec into mastermind of discord for heralds?

Thats no good imho. Pendulum gives us only a damage up for 5 second every 10 seconds and aoe is worthless for us. We dont use heralds because we need the mana to boost our survivability. And losing Paragon on top of it would only make everything worse in that regard.

So is there any way to make this a build that shatters enemies or is it not possible?

You could try it with the unique helmet "The Three Dragons" which makes is so lightning damage doesnt shock but freeze enemies
Last edited by Tianx3 on Dec 13, 2018, 3:50:56 PM
level 83 Mastermind down. It wasn't hard really, 4-link lightning spire traps setup helped a lot again.

https://youtu.be/SVWuDEiB0lE
"
exhya wrote:
Well i am starting to understand now, some stuff to change still. Thanks for the help, your build and your support is amazing.
edit: i forgot to answer your question lol, my dps in hidout with 2 golem is between 48k but i will consider switching some dmg to alchemy. My hp is rather low 4.7k mana 1.9k with the switch to the nodes i forgot that increase mana.

Not my build :P.. just a random here only for the league.

Yea, so you have similar non-combat damage to me, just lacking on clearing speed and chaos resist. You'll get there!
Just curious, couldn't we run elemancer ascendancy passive over beacon of ruin? wouldn't that give us more damage and generally be more useful?
"
casualchedd wrote:
Just curious, couldn't we run elemancer ascendancy passive over beacon of ruin? wouldn't that give us more damage and generally be more useful?

it's gonna be like twice less damage because we can't shock and chill bosses anymore
Which one is better:

Is the abyssal socket Worth the less max life?

I still don't have the flask duration craft
Can anyone explain what Enki means here...

"Sceptres have the better implicit affixes for us and there's two very solid unique choices,
Daggers grant us access to the better movement skill and should eventually be the final choice.

Regardless of what you go for, aim to get Spell-, Lightning- or Elemental Damage and Cast Speed, optionally Lightning Damage added to Spells and Attack Speed. On a higher budget, add Damage Penetrates x% Elemental Resistance or Gain x% of Elemental Damage as extra Chaos Damage."

specifically asking about the "add Damage Penetrates x% Elemental Resistance." The shown sceptre shows that it is a "Socketed gems" mod and therefor shouldnt apply to Arc? so why is it used?

The first sceptre listed in his gear section is what Im referring to.
Last edited by rvaHammer on Dec 13, 2018, 5:17:39 PM
"
Tamino1701 wrote:
Which one is better:

Stygian is superior to almost any other belt
you can just use +#HP jewel and you can get some extra damage from it too
Hey Enki,

is your __Whaitiri__ char on standard in optimum gear at the moment? What im asking is: Can i try to more or less copy this build or is any of the gear / gem setup "experimental" at the moment?

And: could you tell me about some of the biggest changes i should know if i wanna do this build in standard instead of league?

Thanks for the awesome guide!
Helped me alot!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Tamino1701 wrote:
Which one is better:

Stygian is superior to almost any other belt
you can just use +#HP jewel and you can get some extra damage from it too

Thanks! I will do that and sell the other one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info