Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Tjoen wrote:
Any chance someone could take a look at my gear. I'm having troubles to think of ways to upgrade (except for inpulsa 6L upgrade).

Don't really know what stats on daggers would improve my current dps.

1.get rare 6l with life & resists, or just tabula - 6th link is a massive dps boost. Also if im not blind you dont have "add cold damage to spells" so hypothermia might now work as it should.

2. Buy essence worm and insert Wrath gem

3. try to get jewels with 2 dmg mods

4. refund 2 points given in the crit dmg nodes and get Lord of the Dead & Minion damage

5. Buy Bone Helmet instead of the current one, normal arep retty cheap now and for 30c you can buy a pretty decent one

6. Switch belt to Stygian Vise and look for decent Jewel

7. you can also consider buying Fingerless silk gloves but Im not sure if it is worth right now.

8. Purchase lvl 21 arc

Last edited by szulciq on Dec 13, 2018, 1:54:04 PM
"
szulciq wrote:
"
Tjoen wrote:
Any chance someone could take a look at my gear. I'm having troubles to think of ways to upgrade (except for inpulsa 6L upgrade).

Don't really know what stats on daggers would improve my current dps.

1.get rare 6l with life & resists, or just tabula - 6th link is a massive dps boost. Also if im not blind you dont have "add cold damage to spells" so hypothermia might now work as it should.

2. Buy essence worm and insert Wrath gem

3. try to get jewels with 2 dmg mods

4. refund 2 points given in the crit dmg nodes and get Lord of the Dead & Minion damage

5. Buy Bone Helmet instead of the current one, normal arep retty cheap now and for 30c you can buy a pretty decent one

6. Switch belt to Stygian Vise and look for decent Jewel

7. you can also consider buying Fingerless silk gloves but Im not sure if it is worth right now.

8. Purchase lvl 21 arc

Thanks for the advice, changed my tree. Going to try to look for a replacement for helm and ring (gotta work out resists then). Also purchased jewel with cold dmg to spells (recently changed sceptre which had it on it, forgot to adapt)
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Dec 13, 2018, 2:34:20 PM
"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
20 orb of regret + Onyx amulet = Book of Reform to switch to 2 passive.

Boot enchant is a pretty nice way to get 12-16% atk/cast speed for clearing and bosses with adds. I'm not a fan of running lab, so I would just pay for any boot with the enchant and craft my own stats onto it and pick-up any elemental resist lack on other slots.
For attack speed, there is also an Elder glove with attack/cast speed and some new crafting recipes for attack/cast speed on jewelry. And upping Onslaught jewel to 8% makes Onslaught proc far more reliable with 20% atk/cast speed.

Try adding some chaos resist if you want. Can help with some of the new Betrayal stuff. I added a bunch and now the Chaos serpents barely break my ES. it is also possible to prevent all Betrayal spawns by having them all at 100% :P

What is your HP/MP? And when you finish 4th lab, what is your hideout DPS with just golems? It should be fairly close if not better than mine with Watcher + Wrath.

Ohhhh.. I've been staring at the trees for awhile now trying to figure out how you went to Celestial Judgment already. You skipped the 3 points after Mind Over Matter? That is quite a bit of mana.

Well i am starting to understand now, some stuff to change still. Thanks for the help, your build and your support is amazing.
edit: i forgot to answer your question lol, my dps in hidout with 2 golem is between 48k but i will consider switching some dmg to alchemy. My hp is rather low 4.7k mana 1.9k with the switch to the nodes i forgot that increase mana.
Last edited by exhya on Dec 13, 2018, 2:54:46 PM
What are some good leveling uniques? Like from lvl 30-70
Would it be viable to change paragon of calamity, not get liege of primordial and spec into mastermind of discord for heralds?
For the tree would "perfect agony" be a good choice for the build or does it not work?
"
Caosso wrote:
What are some good leveling uniques? Like from lvl 30-70

The usual mix of Tabula Rasa, Lifesprigs x2, Wanderlust, and Goldrim.
"
akidakix wrote:
Would it be viable to change paragon of calamity, not get liege of primordial and spec into mastermind of discord for heralds?

Thats no good imho. Pendulum gives us only a damage up for 5 second every 10 seconds and aoe is worthless for us. We dont use heralds because we need the mana to boost our survivability. And losing Paragon on top of it would only make everything worse in that regard.

"
th3king99 wrote:
For the tree would "perfect agony" be a good choice for the build or does it not work?

pefect Agony does increase ailment DAMAGE which doesnt benefit us at all. It would even hit as very hard since we would lose 30% damage because of the "less" multiplier
Last edited by Tianx3 on Dec 13, 2018, 3:38:12 PM
"
akidakix wrote:

I tried that in the previous league, it worked fine. But you need other source of life leech and you lose elemental reflect immune and reserve some mana for herald of thunder, but you gain quite a lot of damage. It can be a temporary solution to get some DPS for cheap
But at the end paragon of calamity + liege of primordial just feels better
If you want to do that, don't level up your herald of thunder too high - it reserves less mana
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 13, 2018, 3:48:24 PM
"
Tianx3 wrote:
"
akidakix wrote:

Thats no good imho. Pendulum gives us only a damage up for 5 second every 10 seconds and aoe is worthless for us. We dont use heralds because we need the mana to boost our survivability. And losing Paragon on top of it would only make everything worse in that regard.

So is there any way to make this a build that shatters enemies or is it not possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info